Skip to menu

Sermon

변함이 없는 신앙생활을 있는 비결

The secret to living a unwavering life of faith

Psalm시편62:5-12

5나의 영혼아 잠잠히 하나님만 바라라 대저 나의 소망이 저로 좇아 나는도다 6오직 저만 나의 반석이시요 나의 구원이시요 나의 산성이시니 내가 요동치 아니하리로다 7나의 구원과 영광이 하나님께 있음이여 힘의 반석과 피난처도 하나님께 있도다 8백성들아 시시로 저를 의지하고 앞에 마음을 토하라 하나님은 우리의 피난처시로다(셀라)

9진실로 천한 자도 헛되고 높은 자도 거짓되니 저울에 달면 들려 입김보다 경하리로다 10포학을 의지하지 말며 탈취한 것으로 허망하여지지 말며 재물이 늘어도 거기 신뢰하지 말찌어다 11하나님이 한두번 하신 말씀을 내가 들었나니 권능은 하나님께 속하였다 하셨도다 12주여 인자함도 주께 속하였사오니 주께서 사람이 행한 대로 갚으심이니이다

5 Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him .6 Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. 8 Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our ref uge. 9 Surely the lowborn are but a breath, the highborn are but a lie. If weighed on a balance, they are nothing; together they are only a breath. 10 Do  not trust in extortion or put vain hope in stolen goods; though your riches increase, do not set your heart on them. 11 One thing God has spoken, two  things I have heard:  “Power belongs to you, God, 12 and with you, Lord, is unfailing love”; and, “You reward everyone according to what they have done.” (Psalms 62:5-12)

설교음성파일 듣기: 100123.mp3

A.   변함이 없는 신앙생활이란?

What is an unwavering life of faith?

변함이 없는 신앙생활이란 주는 그리스도요 살아계신 하나님의 아들입니다고백을 하고 하나님의 자녀가 자들은 자신이 그리스도인이요 세상에서 구별받은 성도인 것을  확신하고 하나님을 아버지로 모시고 예수그리스도안에서 성령의 도움을 받아 하나님의 사랑을 받으며 하나님과 동행하는 매일의 삶속에서 기쁨과 감사와 마음의 평강을 누리는 생활하는 삶이다.

An unwavering life of faith is to confess, “You are the Christ and the Son of the Living God” and become Christians; those that are now apart from the things of the world and now are able to call God, abba, Father. In addition, you remain in Christ and are guided by the Holy Spirit and receive the grace of God’s love and in these truths, you find joy, gratitude and peace in your heart and life.

이러한 생활을 계속유지하는 길을 예수께서는 마태복음7:24-27에서 말씀해 주시고 있다.

그러므로 누구든지 나의 말을 듣고 행하는 자는 집을 반석 위에 지은 지혜로운 사람 같으리니 25. 비가 내리고 창수가 나고 바람이 불어 집에 부딪치되 무너지지 아니하나니 이는 주추를 반석 위에 놓은 까닭이요26. 나의 말을 듣고 행하지 아니하는 자는 집을 모래 위에 지은 어리석은 사람 같으리니27. 비가 내리고 창수가 나고 바람이 불어 집에 부딪치매 무너져 무너짐이 심하니라 다고 하셨다.

24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

B.     변함이 없는 신앙생활을 하여야 하는가?

Why should we pursue an unwavering life of faith?

1.  강림하시는 주님을  맞이하기 위해서 (12:35-40)

So that we will be ready to greet our Lord when he returns

주님은 속히 오신다고 하셨다. 그러므로 항상 준비하고 있으라 하신다.

이는 주인이 혼인집에서 돌아와 문을 두드릴때 열어주려고 기다리는 종과 같이 하라 하셨기 때문이다.

"35허리에 띠를 띠고 등불을 켜고 있으라 36너희는 마치 주인이 혼인 집에서 돌아와 문을 두드리면 열어 주려고 기다리는 사람과 같이 되라 37주인이 와서 깨어 있는 것을 보면 종들은 복이 있으리로다 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 주인이 띠를 띠고 종들을 자리에 앉히고 나아와 수종하리라 38주인이 이경에나 삼경에 이르러서도 종들의 이같이 하는 것을 보면 종들은 복이 있으리로다 39너희도 아는바니 주인이 만일 도적이 어느 때에 이를줄 알았더면 집을 뚫지 못하게 하였으리라 40이러므로 너희도 예비하고 있으라 생각지 않은 때에 인자가 오리라 하시니라" (12:35-40)

35“Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, 36like servants waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him. 37It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them. 38It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the middle of the night or toward daybreak. 39But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. 40You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.” (Luke 12:35-40)

2.  면류관을 얻기 위해

So that we will be worthy to receive the crown

1)    승리의 면류관 (Victor’s crown; 2:10))

죽도록 충성하면 생명(승리)의 면류관을 주신다고 서머나 교회에게 말씀하셨다(2:10)

이는 끝까지 최선을 다하여 신실하는 것이다. 이는 죽을 때까지 충성하라는 의미도 있지만 죽을 힘을 다하여 최선을 다하여 신실하게 믿음의 생활을 하라는 것이다.

2)    의의 면류관(the crown of righteousness:딤후 4:7)

바울은 선한싸움을 싸우고 달려갈 길을 마치고 믿음을 지켰으니 의의 면류관을 받는다고 하였다(딤후 4:7)

"7내가 선한 싸움을 싸우고 나의 달려갈 길을 마치고 믿음을 지켰으니 8이제 후로는 나를 위하여 의의 면류관이 예비되었으므로 2 재판장이 날에 내게 주실 것이니 내게만 아니라 주의 나타나심을 사모하는 모든 자에게니라" (딤후4:7)

7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. (2 Tomothy 4:7,8)

3)    생명의 면류관( the crown of life :1:12)

하나님의 뜻대로 아들을 보고 믿는 자마다 영생을 얻는다고 하셨다. (요6:40)

"12시험을 참는 자는 복이 있도다 이것에 옳다 인정하심을 받은 후에 주께서 자기를 사랑하는 자들에게 약속하신 생명의 면류관을 얻을 것임이니라(1:12)
12Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. (James 1:12)

C.   어떻게 변함이 없는신앙생활을 있을까?

How can we pursue an unwavering life of faith?

세상에는 세상 풍파에 쉽게 흔들리는 성도가 있는 반면에 어떤 현실에도 전혀 흔들리지 않는 성도도 . 어떤 신앙생활을 해야만 환경과 상황에 지배받지 않고 살아가며 하나님께 영광을 올려드릴 있을까?

1.  말씀으로 주님 안에 서는 신앙생활을 하라 ( 4:4-7)

Be grounded in the word of God

사도 바울은 빌립보 성도들이 자신 기쁨이자 천국의 상급이라고 고백했다. 그는그렇게

사랑하는 성도들에게 안에 서서 끝까지 신앙을 지키 라고 간절히 호소했다. 죄의 유혹 핍박이 가득한 세상에서 넘어지지 않으려면 우리는               영원한 승리자이신 그리스도 안에  있어야 한다.

1)   주안에서 생활하라 Live in the Lord

4 안에서 항상 기뻐하라 내가 다시 말하노니 기뻐하라5너희 관용을 모든 사람에게 알게 하라 주께서 가까우시니라6아무 것도 염려하                지 말고 오직 모든 일에 기도와 간구로, 너희 구할 것을 감사함으로 하나님께 아뢰라7그리하면 모든 지각에 뛰어난 하나님의 평강이

그리스도 예수 안에서 너희 마음과 생각을 지키시리라

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be

anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

(Philippians 4:4-7)

2)   같은 마음을 갖고 서로 섬겨라

Be of the same mind and serve one another

빌립보 교회의 지도자들이면서 다툼을 벌이던 유오디아와 순두게에게 바울은 같은  마음을 품으라고 권면하였다. 다른 성도들에게도

복음의 동역자 들을 도우라고 당부하였다. 서로 맞지 않을 때가 있어도 그리스도인은 복음과 하나님 나라를 위해 같은  마음을 품고 서로

섬겨야 한다.

1그러므로 그리스도 안에 무슨 권면이나 사랑에 무슨 위로나 성령의 무슨 교제나 긍휼이나 자비가 있거든 2마음을 같이 하여 같은 사랑을

가지고 뜻을 합하며 마음을 품어 3아무 일에든지 다툼이나 허영으로 하지 말고 오직 겸손한 마음으로 각각 자기보다 남을 낫게 여기고

4각각 자기 일을 돌아볼 뿐더러 또한 각각 다른 사람들의 일을 돌아보아 나의 기쁨을 충만케 하라(2:1-4)

1 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing

in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love,

being one in spirit and of one mind. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above

yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.(Philippians 2:1-4)

2.  항상 기뻐하는 신앙생활을 하라 (살전 5:16-18)

Be joyful always in your life of faith

항상기뻐하는 생활을 하는 것은 하나님의 뜻을 행하는 삶을 사는 사람이다.

바울은 빌립보 성도들에게 항상 뻐하고 모든 사람에게 관용을 베풀라고 했다.   

아울러 아무것도 염려하지 말고 무슨 일을 만나든지 감사함으로 하나님께 기도하라고 권면하였다. 전능하신 하나님이 성도의 마음과 생각을

지켜주시며 영혼의 평안을 넉넉히 누리 도록 하시기 때문이다.

16항상 기뻐하라 17쉬지 말고 기도하라 18범사에 감사하라 이는 그리스도 예수 안에서 너희를 향하신 하나님의 뜻이니라(살전5:16-18)

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.(1Thessalonians 5:16-18)

3.  쉬지말고 기도하며 아무것도 염려하지 말라(4:6,7)

Don’t worry about anything and pray about everything

우리가 살아가는데는 두가지가 일이 있는데  하지말아야    해야 있는데, 하지 말아야 할일은 불안에 빠저 버리는 행동 아무것(anything) 염려하지말고, 다만 우리가 해야 , 모든일(everything)에는 기도와 간구로 너히 구할 것을 감사함으로 하나님께 아뢰라 하였다.

하나님께 간구하면 결과 평화 아니면 모든 지각에 뛰어나는 하나님의 평강(진정한 평화) 온다

아무것 염려하지 말고  오직 모든 기도와 간구로 너희 구할 것은감사함으로 하나님께 아뢰라, 그리하면 모든 지각에 뛰어나신 하나님의 평강이 그리스도 예수안에서   마음과 생각을 지키시리라

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

(Philippians 4:6,7)

4.  버릴 것을 깨닫는 신앙생활을 하라 (29:12,13)

Know when to discard those things that hinder you from living an unwavering life of faith

삶의 태도를 바꾸지 못하면, 여전히 불평과 원망의 습관을 벗지 못하며 다시 방황하는 , 메마른 사막 같은 삶으로 돌아가게 된다. 그런 사람은 예수를 믿어도 기쁨과 감동이 없고, 어쩔 없이 예수 믿는 인생으로 살아간다. 기도 응답이 더딘 것은 부정적이고 믿음 없는 태도 때문이다. 이왕 예수 믿을 바에야 광야같은 인생이 아니라, 가나안의 축복된 삶을 살기를 예수님의 이름으로 간절히 기도해야 한다.

하나님은 말씀하신다. “너희는 내게  부르칮으며 와서 내게 기도하면 내가 너희를 들을 것이요 너희가 진심으로 나를 찾고 찾으면 나를 만나리라 ( 29:12,13)

“You will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart” (Jeremiah 29:12,13)

우리에게 주시는 교훈

Today’s Lesson

1.    믿음이 흔들리려고 우리는 더욱 주님 안에 굳게 서야 합니다. 주님께 이미 받은 은혜와 앞으로 영원히 누리게 풍성한 복과 상급을 생각해야 합니다.  쉬지 않고 기도 하면 우리의 믿음은 흔들리지 않고 주님께 깊이 뿌리내리게 것입니다.

When you are tested, that is the exact moment you must stand firm and unwavering in your life of faith. You have already received God’s grace and abundant blessings. So don’t worry about anything and pray about everything. Then, you will be able to live an unwavering life of faith that is truly rooted in Christ Jesus.

No. Subject Author Date Views
649 한결같은 믿음을 유지 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to maintaining an unwavering faith file admin 2023.12.08 222
648 믿음의 역사를 체험하자 Let’s experience the manifestation of faith file admin 2023.12.02 183
647 약할 그때에 곧 강함이라 For when I am weak, then I am strong. file admin 2023.11.23 417
646 감사로 승리하는 삶을 삽시다 Let’s be victorious through gratitude. file admin 2023.11.17 173
645 복음을 감사하자 Thank the Gospel file admin 2023.11.09 136
644 중요한 것을 추구하라 Decide what is the most important thing in your life. file admin 2023.11.05 127
643 법 아래 있지 아니하고 은혜 아래 있으니 Because we are not under the law but under grace file admin 2023.10.28 314
642 가장 새롭고 고귀한 법은 사랑이다 The most current and noble law is Love file admin 2023.10.21 112
641 옛사람을 버리고 새사람이 되어라 Discard your old self and put on the new self file admin 2023.10.14 122
640 옛사람과 새사람Old self and the new self admin 2023.10.11 80
639 하나님의 은혜를 헛되게 하지말라 Don’t receive God’s grace in vain file admin 2023.10.06 100
» 변함이 없는 신앙생활을 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to living a unwavering life of faith file admin 2023.09.27 91
637 지혜있고 진실한 청지기 Faithful and wise manager file admin 2023.09.21 418
636 위엣것을 찾으라 Set your hearts on things above file admin 2023.09.16 104
635 시험에서 이기는 자가 되라 Become a person that overcomes temptation file admin 2023.09.08 118
634 그리스도의 향기를 나타내자 Let’s represent the aroma of Christ file admin 2023.09.03 97
633 히스기야 왕의 기도 응답 King Hezekiah's Prayer Answered admin 2023.08.30 77
632 명품 믿음의 유산 The inheritance of a high value faith file admin 2023.08.27 346
631 성도의 삶 (기독교중심) The life of a Christian file admin 2023.08.18 80
630 하나님과의 대화 Communicating with God file admin 2023.08.12 113
Up