Skip to menu

Sermon

그리스도의 선한 일군이 됩시다

Good ministers of Christ Jesus.

디모데전서 4;6-16

6네가 이것으로 형제를 깨우치면 그리스도 예수의 선한 일군이 되어 믿음의 말씀과 네가 좇은 선한 교훈으로 양육을 받으리라. 7망령되고 허탄한 신화를 버리고 오직 경건에 이르기를 연습하라. 8육체의 연습은 약간의 유익이 있으나 경건은 범사에 유익하니 금생과 내생에 약속이 있느니라.9미쁘다 말이여 모든 사람들이 받을만하도다. 10 이를 위하여 우리가 수고하고 진력하는 것은 우리 소망을 살아 계신 하나님께 둠이니 모든 사람 특히 믿는 자들의 구주시라. 11 네가 이것들을 명하고 가르치라.12 누구든지 연소함을 업신여기지 못하게 하고 오직 말과 행실과 사랑과 믿음과 정절에 대하여 믿는 자에게 본이 되어 13 내가 이를 때까지 읽는 것과 권하는 것과 가르치는 것에 착념하라. 14 속에 있는 은사 장로의 회에서 안수 받을 때에 예언으로 말미암아 받은 것을 조심 없이 말며 15 모든 일에 전심전력하여 너의 진보를 모든 사람에게 나타나게 하라. 16 네가 자신과 가르침을 삼가 일을 계속하라 이것을 행함으로 자신과 네게 듣는 자를 구원하리라

“6 If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed. 7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. 8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. 9 This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance. 10 That is why we labor and strive, because we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all people, and especially of those who believe.11 Command and teach these things. 12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. 13 Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching. 14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given to you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you. 15 Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.(1Timothy 4:6-16)

설교음성파일 듣기 : 041424.mp3

* 설교중에 바울이 개종한 후 바로전한 것을 비유로  사사기에 나오는 입다사사가 바알을 섬기는 자들을 다 불러모제사를 드리겠다고 하였는데  열왕기하 10장에 나오는 에후가 바알선지자들을 다 불러모아  다 죽인 것을 혼

동하여 말씀드렸음을  수정합니다.  설교를 들으실때 열왕기 하 10장을 읽어보시면 더 이해가 될 것입니다.

A.     선한 일군이란?

What are good ministers?

1.     성령의 지시를 따라 일하는 사람이다.(16:6)

Those that work through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

선한 일군은 신앙의 바탕위에서 성령의 지시를 따라 일하는 일군이 그리스도의 일군입니다.

사도 바울은 주님을 만난후 그리스도인이 되어 항상 성령의 인도를 받은 사람입니다.

사도행전 16:6 성령이 아시아에서 말씀을 전하지 못하게 하시거늘  . . .

이는 사도바울이 2 전도여행을 할때  더베와 루스드라에도 이르매 거기 디모데라 하는 제자가 있으니 그를 데리고 여러성으로 다녀 때에 예루살렘에 있는 사도와 장로들의 작정한 규례를 저희에게 주어 지키게 하니 이에 여러 교회가 믿음이 굳어지고 수가 날마다 더하니라  이때에 성령께서 바울에게 하시는 말씀을 따라 일했습니다.

Paul’s Vision of the Man of Macedonia (Acts 16:6-10)

6 Paul and his companions traveled throughout the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been kept by the Holy Spirit from preaching the word in the province of Asia. 7 When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not allow them to. 8 So they passed by Mysia and went down to Troas. 9 During the night Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” 10 After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.

2.     자신의 양심의 바탕위에서 일하는 사람이다(25:14)

Those that work on the foundation of their conscience.

자신의 양심의 바탕 위에서 진실과 성실로 주님 사랑란에서 일하는 일군이 그리스도의 선한 일군입니다.

(25:14) 달란트 비유가 있습니다. 어떤 사람이 타국에 갈때에 종들을 불러 자기 소유를 맡김과 같다고 하였습니다. 각각 재능대로 다섯달트, 두달라트, 달란트 주고떠났는데 다섯달란트 받은 사람은 그것으로 장사하여 다섯달라트를 남겼고, 한사람은 두달란트 받은자도 그와 같이 하여 두달트를 남겼고 한달란트를 받은 자는 달라트를 따을 파고 주인의 돈을 감추어 두었다고 하였습니다.

주인이 돌아와 회개할 때에 다섯달란트와 두달란트를 받은 자들은 잘하였다고 칭찬을 받았으며  많은 것으로 그들에게 맡기고 주인의 즐거움에 참예한다고 하였으나

한달란트를 받은 자는  악하고 개으른 종이라  하여 달란트를 빼앗고 무익한 종이라 말하며 바깥 어두운데로 내어쫓으라 하였습니다.

14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them.15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey.16The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more.17So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more.18But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them.20The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed.25So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed?27Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags.29For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.30And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ (Matthew 25:14-31)

3.     성경말씀을  바로 가르치고 증거하는 사람이다

Those that witness and teach the scriptures.

하나님의 말씀의 바탕 위에서 성경을 바로 가르치고 증거하는 일군이 그리스도의 선한 일군이다.

1)       하나님은 스스로 계신 분으로( 3:14) 살아계신 분이십니다.창조주이십니다

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’

2)       예수 그리스도는 살아계시는 하나님의 아들이십니다.(16:16)

16 Simon Peter answered, “Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” (Matthew 16:16)

3)       성령께서는 보혜사로서 예수님이 가르쳐 주신 복음의 말씀을 생각나게 하고  죄에 대하여 의에 대하여 심판에 대하여 세상을 책망하십니다.(16:10)

As the Comforter, the Holy Spirit reminds us of the words of the gospel taught by Jesus and convicts the world of quilt in regard to sin and righteousness, and judgment.

B.     선한 일군이 되어야 합니까?

Why must we become good ministers?

1.  나자신의 구원 완성을 위해서 (2:12-16)

For the completion of our salvation.

선한 일군은 하나님과 관계를 계속 이루어 가며 하나님께 의지하여 아가는 사람입니다. 나자신의 구원을 완성하기 위해서는 순간도 하나님과 떠나서는 않되는안된다는 마음으로 하나님을 의지하는 일군입니다.

예수님은 요한복음 15장에서 포도나무 비유를 말씀하시면서 예수님 자신이 포도나무요 하나님은 농부요 성도는 포도나무 가지라 하였습니다.

12 그러므로 나의 사랑하는 자들아 너희가 있을 때뿐 아니라 더욱 지금 없을 때에도 항상 복종하여 두렵고 떨림으로 너희 구원을 이루라 13 너희 안에서 행하시는 이는 하나님이시니 자기의 기쁘신 뜻을 위하여 너희에게 소원을 두고 행하게 하시나니 14 모든 일을 원망과 시비가 없이 하라.15 이는 너희가 흠이 없고 순전하여 어그러지고 거스르는 세대 가운데서 하나님의 없는 자녀로 세상에서 그들 가운데 빛들로 나타내며 16 생명의 말씀을 밝혀 나의 달음질이 헛되지 아니하고 수고도 헛되지 아니함으로 그리스도의 날에 내가 자랑할 것이 있게 하려 함이라( 2:12-16)

12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. 14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky 16 as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain. (Philippians 2:12-16)

2.     성도들의 구원완성을 위해서(28:16-20)

For the completion of the salvation for our brothers and sisters.

성도들의 구원완성을 위해서는  성도 한성도가 그리스도안에 거하므로 많은 열매를 맺어가며 예수님의 제자가 될뿐만아니라 하나님께 영광을 돌린다고 요한복음 15:8에서 예수께서 말씀하셨습니다. 말씀을 순종하는 일이 성도들의 구원완성하는 성도가 되어 하나님께 영광을 돌릴 있습니다.

예수께서 죽음후에 부활하셔서 많은 성도들에게 대사명을 명령하셨습니다.

너희는 가서 모든 족속으로 제자를 삼고 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 침례를 주고 예수님이 우리에게 분부하신 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 그러면 세상 끝날까가 우리와 함께 하신다 하셨습니다. (마태복음 28:19-20)

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:16-20)

3.     하나님의 영광을 위해서

For the glory of God. ( 5:22,23; 28:18-20; 15:5,8)

그리스도인들이 많은 열매를 맺으면 하나님이 영광을 받으십니다.

그러기 위해서 성령의 열매도 맺어야 하고, 복음을 전파하여 먼저 많은 사람들을 제자로 삼고, 성부와 성자와 성령의 이름을 세례를 주어 하나님의 자녀도 삼아야 합니다.

예수님은 포도나무요 우리는 가지니 성도가 예수안에, 예수그리스도께서 성도안에 있으면 사람은 과실을 많이 맺나니  주님을 떠나서는  아무것도 수없습니다.

성도가 과실을 많이 맺으면 하나님께서 영광을 받으실 것이요 성도는 예수 그리스도의 제자가 된다고 하였습니다.

·         Galatians 5:22,23  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

·         Matthew 28:18-20 “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

·         John15 :5,8 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to

be my disciples.

C.  어떻게 선한 일군이 있습니까?

How can we become good ministers?

1.     경건의 훈련을 하라 (딤전 4:7)

Spiritually train yourselves.

경건은 하나님의 속성을 (Attribute) 닮는 것입니다. 속성은 거룩하심, 사랑, 인자, 자비 오래참으심, 진실하심, 선하심, 순결하심, 의로우심 이런 하나님의 성품을 닮아가는 것입니다.

육체의 연습은 약간의 유익있으나 경건은 금생과 내세에 유익이 있다 했습니다.(딤전4:8)

1)     경건의 훈련(Spiritual Exercise) 통해서 (딤후4:16-18)

우리의 속사람을 아름답게 가꿔가는 것입니다. 그리스도안에서 우리의 소망과 자랑은 보이는 겉사람에 있지 아니합니다 성도란 우리 속사람안에서 우리를 새롭게 하는 주님의 은혜를 귀하게 여기는 사람입니다.

성경은 말하기를 그러므로 우리가 낙심하지 아니하노니 우리의 겉사람은 낡아지나

우리의 속사람은 날로 새로워지도다.  이는 보이는 것이 아니요 보이지 않는 것이나

보이는 것은 잠깐이요 보이지 않는 것은 영원하다(딤후  4:16-18) 하였습니다.

16 At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them. 17 But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed, and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth. 18 The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen. (2 Timothy 4:16-18)

2)     망령되고 허탄한 신화를 버리는 (딤전4:7-11)

Don’t follow the ways of the world.

7망령되고 허탄한 신화를 버리고 오직 경건에 이르기를 연습하라 8육체의 연습은 약간의 유익이 있으나 경건은 범사에 유익하니 금생과 내생에 약속이 있느니라 9미쁘다 말이여 모든 사람들이 받을만하도다 10이를 위하여 우리가 수고하고 진력하는 것은 우리 소망을 살아 계신 하나님께 둠이니 모든 사람 특히 믿는 자들의 구주시라 11네가 이것들을 명하고 가르치라

7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm. 8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.(1 Timothy 4:7-11)

3)     경건의 훈련 위해 (딤전4:12-14,15-16)

For ‘training of godliness’ 了“敬虔的训练

딤전 4:12-16 말씀 속에 ‘경건의 훈련의 내용이 무엇인지 자세하게 나와 있습니다. 말과 행동, 사랑과 믿음, 그리고 순결하고 깨끗한 , 하나님의 일에 충성하는 삶의 자세, 계속 성장하는 , 가르침과 삶이 다르지 않도록 일치 시키는 노력, 성경읽기, 다른 사람을 가르치는 등이 ‘경건의 삶’을 훈련하는 내용들입니다.

바울이 디모데에게 충고하고 있는 말씀 . “너는 젊다는 이유로 경건의 훈련을 게을리 하지 말고, 믿는 사람으로서 어떻게 살아가야 하는지 모범을 보이도록 하라. 너의 말과 행동, 사랑과 믿음, 그리고 순결하고 깨끗한 삶을 통해 사람들에게 본을 보이도록 하라..... 맘을 다해 하나님의 일에 충성하며, 그대가 크리스천으로서 발전하는 모습을 사람들에게 보여 주라. 너는 삶과 가르침에 주의해서, 올바르게 살고 가르치기에 힘쓰라. 열심히 성경을 읽고 사람들을 권면하며 가르치라.” (디모데전서 4:12-14, 15-16)

12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. 13 Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. 14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. (1 Timothy 4:12-14,15,16)

2.     모든 사람의 본이 되라 (딤전4:12)

Set a good example for others.

누구든지 연소함을 업신 여기지 못하게 하고 오직 말과행실과 사랑과  믿음과  정절에 대하여 믿는 자에게 본이 되며 (딤전4:12)

12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. (1 Timothy 4:12)

벧전 5:1-4 “너희 장로들에게 권하노니 나는 함께 장로 자요 그리스도의 고난의 증인이요 나타날 영광에 참여할 자니라.2. 너희 중에 있는 하나님의 무리를 치되 억지로 하지 말고 하나님의 뜻을 따라 자원함으로 하며 더러운 이득을 위하여 하지 말고 기꺼이 하며 3. 맡은 자들에게 주장하는 자세를 하지 말고 무리의 본이 되라. 4. 그리하면 목자장이 나타나실 때에 시들지 아니하는 영광의 관을 얻으리라

1 To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder and a witness of Christ’s sufferings who also will share in the glory to be revealed: 2 Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. 4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away. (1Peter 5:1-4)

3.     항상 주의하여 행동하라(5:15-21)

Be cautious how you act towards others.

주의하여 행동하는 것은 하나님의 뜻을 이해 하는 것을 의미합니다. 바울은 에베소서 517절에서 하나님의 위대하고 영원한 목적이라고 말합니다. 우리의 개인적인 상황 속에서 가지고 계시는 하나님의 계획들을 의미하기도 합니다.  또한 절제하는 것도 주의하여 행하는 것에 포함됩니다.  성령님에 의해 우리의 삶이 통제되는 것을 말합니다.

딤전 4:14절에서  조심없이 말며 라는 것은  조심하라는 말이요 이는  정신을 차리라, 자신을 지키라, 대적을 경계하라는 뜻입니다.

속에 있는 은사 장로의 회에서 안수받을 때에 예언으로 말미암아 받은 것을 조심하며

14 Do not neglect your gift, which was given to you through prophecy when the body of elders laid their hands on you. (1Timothy 4:14)

바울은 에베소 교회에게  편지하기를(5:15-21)

오직 지혜 있는 자같이 하여 세월을 아끼라, 주의 뜻이 무엇인가 이해라라, 성령충만을 받으라, 시와 찬미와 신령한 노래들로 서로 화답하며 너희의 마음으로 주께 노래하며 찬송하며 범사에 우리 예수그리스도의 이름으로 항상 하나님 아버지께 감사하며 그리스도를 경외함으로 피차 복종하라 (5:15-21)

15 Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish but understand what the Lord’s will is. 18Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, 19 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, 20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Instructions for Christian Households 21Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. (Ephesians 5:15-21)

우리에게 주시는 교훈

Today’s Lesson

1.       성도는 항상 선한 일군이 되어야 합니다.

Christians must always strive to be good ministers.

2.       선한 일군이 되기 위해서 주님과 항상 동행합시다.

In order to become good ministers, we must always walk with our Lord Jesus Christ.

3.       성령의 열매를 많이 맺어 하나님께 영광을 돌리고 예수님의 제자가 됩시다.

Let’s become good ministers of Jesus Christ that bears much fruit of the Holy Spirit for the glory of God.

No. Subject Author Date Views
669 사람을 위한 안식일 The Sabbath for mankind. file admin 2024.04.26 33
668 그리스도인의 소망 The hope of Christians file admin 2024.04.20 41
» 그리스도의 선한 일군이 됩시다 Good ministers of Christ Jesus. file admin 2024.04.14 55
666 성령의 인도를 받아라 Be guided by the Holy Spirit file admin 2024.04.07 90
665 숨은 일꾼 바나바 Barnabas, the hidden servant of God. file admin 2024.03.29 177
664 겸손함으로 이루는 하나님의 영광 Glorify God through humility. file admin 2024.03.23 1114
663 우리와 함께 하시는 하나님(임마누엘) Immanuel (God is with us) file admin 2024.03.17 112
662 예수 그리스도를 내 삶의 중심에 모십시다. Let’s welcome Jesus Christ as the center of our lives. file admin 2024.03.09 139
661 일어나라 빛을 발하라 Arise and Shine file admin 2024.03.02 258
660 그리스도인의 신앙과 봉사 The work and walk of a Christian. file admin 2024.02.24 187
659 지켜야 할 하나님의 법도 God’s laws you must keep. file admin 2024.02.17 228
658 하나님 나라를 향해 가는 성도 Press on toward the goal, the prize in heaven. file admin 2024.02.09 213
657 하나님의 대사로서 복음을 선포하라 Proclaim the gospel as we are Christ’s Ambassadors. file admin 2024.02.03 244
656 믿음의 전진을 위한 담대한 믿음 Unwavering faithfulness to advance our faith. file admin 2024.01.25 622
655 많은 증인 앞에서 선한 증거를 증거하라 Make your confession in the presence of many witnesses. file admin 2024.01.20 244
654 영생을 취하라 Take hold of eternal life file admin 2024.01.13 254
653 믿음의 선한 싸움을 싸우라 Fight the good fight of faith. file admin 2024.01.06 1353
652 선행과 구제하는 일이 심히 많더니 Doing good and helping the poor file admin 2023.12.31 347
651 성탄절을 맞이하는 우리의 자세 How should we greet Christmas? file admin 2023.12.23 233
650 주님재림에 대한 기다림과 소망 The wait and hope for our Lord’s return file admin 2023.12.17 195
Up