Skip to menu

Sermon

전도 하는 삶 A life of evangelism

admin 2024.05.19 09:37 Views : 43

전도 하는

A life of evangelism

골로새서4:2-6  상전들아 의와 공평을 종들에게 베풀찌니 너희에게도 하늘에 상전이 계심을 알찌어다 2기도를 항상 힘쓰고 기도에 감사함으로 깨어 있으라.3또한 우리를 위하여 기도하되 하나님이 전도할 문을 우리에게 열어 주사 그리스도의 비밀을 말하게 하시기를 구하라 내가 이것을 인하여 매임을 당하였노라 4그리하면 내가 마땅히 말로써 비밀을 나타내리라 5외인을 향하여서는 지혜로 행하여 세월을 아끼라 6너희 말을 항상 은혜 가운데서 소금으로 고루게 함같이 하라 그리하면 사람에게 마땅히 대답할 것을 알리라

1Masters, provide your slaves with what is right and fair, because you know that you also have a Master in heaven.

2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. 3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4 Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.(Colossians 4:1-6)서

설교음성파일 듣기 :051924.mp3

사도바울이 쓴 서신 13권을 이해하려면:

우리들이 바울 서신을 공부할 때 두가지를 기억해야 합니다

하나는 어느지방: 로마, 고린도 갈라디아, 예배소, 빌립보, 골로새, 데살로니가 에 있는 교회에게 쓴 편지 와

다른 하나는 개인: 디모데, 디도, 빌레몬 과 같은 인물을 상대로 쓴 서신입니다.

그리고 쓰게 된 환경과 목적에 대하여 무엇보다도 관심을 기울여 연구하고 그 서신의 내용을 검토하는데 주력해야 합니다

골로새서는 바울이 3차 전도여행을 마치고  예루살렘을 방문했다가 체포되어 로마로 이송되어   연금된 상태(AD61-63)에서 쓴 서신 옥중서신 (에베소서, 빌립보서.골로새서. 빌레몬서) 중 골로새교회 에게 쓴 편지 입니다.

A.  전도란 무엇입니까?

What is evangelism?

전도란 복음의 진리를 가감하지 않고 있는 그대로 선포함으로 죄인을 예수님의 몸인 교회로 인도하는 것입니다. 선포하는 것은 예수님의 복음 사역과 연결되어 나타납니다.

선포사역의 내용을 보면 (1)회개의 침례,  (2) 예수님의 심판, (3) 예수님의 성육신,               (4) 예수님의 이름,   (5) 예수님이 그리스도되심,  (6) 예수님이 하나님 아들되심,

(7) 예수님의 복음,   (8) 하나님 나라, (9) 예수님의 기적, (10) 예수님의 은혜,

(11)예수님의 부활, (12) 예수님의 말씀을 선포하는 것이 전도입니다.

1.   전도는 복음을 전파하는 가장 하나님의 입니다.(28:18-20)

Evangelism is the most important work for God of spreading the gospel.

전도는 하나님의 뜻이요 명령이요 주님의 가장 관심입니다. 따라서 전도는 구원받은 하나님의 자녀들이 하나님께 영광을 돌리는 최고의 사역입니다.

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20)

2.   전도는 성도의 신앙의 완성입니다.( 1:8)

Evangelism is the completion of a believer’s spiritual life.

전도는 현장에서 성령님의 역사를 체험하게 합니다.전도자체가 성령의 일이기 때문입니다.

오직 성령이 너희에게 임하시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 유대와 사마리아와 땅끝까지 이르러 증인이 되리라 하시니라(1:8)

8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)

3.   전도가 상급이요 면류관입니다.(살전2:19,20)

Evangelism is the prize and the crown.

영혼이 제일 기뻐하는 일이 전도 입니다.  전도는 기쁘고 복된 성도의 의무입니다.

19우리의 소망이나 기쁨이나 자랑의 면류관이 무엇이냐 그의 강림하실 우리 예수 앞에 너희가 아니냐 20너희는 우리의 영광이요 기쁨이니라 (살전 2:19,20)

19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? 20 Indeed, you are our glory and joy. (1 Thessalonians 2:19,20)

B.  전도를해야합니까?

Why must we evangelize?

나님 위하여, 영혼을 위하여, 자신을 위하여 전도해야 합니다. 전도는 하나님의 갈망이며, 영혼구원의 유일한 방법이며, 자신이 받는 비결입니다. 

가장 중요한 것은 하나님이 영광을 받음이요, 하나님 덕분에 전도하는 것입니다.(15:8)

5나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지니 저가 안에, 내가 안에 있으면 사람은 과실을 많이 맺나니 나를 떠나서는 너희가 아무 것도 없음이라 ….     8너희가 과실을 많이 맺으면 아버지께서 영광을 받으실 것이요 너희가 제자가 되리라

5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)

8 This is to my father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. (John 15:8)

1.      영혼이 천하보다 귀하기 때문입니다.(8:36)

Because one soul is more precious than the world.

35누구든지 목숨을 구원코자 하면 잃을 것이요 누구든지 나와 복음을 위하여 목숨을 잃으면 구원하리라36사람이 만일 천하를 얻고도 목숨을 잃으면 무엇이 유익하리요

35 For whoever wants to save their life[a] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it. 3 6What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? (Mark 8:35,36)

2.      우리는 복음에 빚진자이기 때문입니다.(1:14,15)

Because we are all indebted to the gospel.

14헬라인이나 야만이나 지혜 있는 자나 어리석은 자에게 내가 빚진 자라 그러므로 나는 있는대로 로마에 있는 너희에게도 복음 전하기를 원하노라

14I am obligated both to Greeks and non-Greeks, both to the wise and the foolish. 15That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are in Rome.

3.      예수께서 죄인들을 구원하시기 위해 죽으셨고 그복음을 전파하라 명령하셨기 때문입니다,(3:16).

Because Jesus died to save all sinners and commanded us to spread the gospel.

16하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니 이는 저를 믿는 자마다 멸망치 않고 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이니라. (3:16) 예수님이 십자가를 지고 골고다에 오르셨습니다. (19:17) 저희가 거기서 예수를 십자가에 못박을 (19:18)

‘For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. (John 3:16) 

“17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). 18 There they crucified him, and with him two others—one on each side and Jesus in the middle. (John 19:17,18)

4.      하나님이 모든 사람이 구원받기를 원하시기 때문입니다. (딤전2:4)

Because God wants all people to be saved.

4하나님은 모든 사람이 구원을 받으며 진리를 아는데 이르기를 원하시느니라 (딤전 2:4)

4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. (Mark 2:4)

5.      복음 전도에는 상급이 있기 때문입니다.(10:29,30)

Because there is a reward for evangelizing the gospel.

예수께서 가라사대 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 나와 복음을 위하여 집이나 형제나 자매나 어미나 아비나 자식이나 전토를 버린 자는 금세에 있어 집과 형제와 자매와 모친과 자식과 전토를 배나 받되 핍박을 겸하여 받고 내세에 영생을 받지 못할 자가 없느니라( 10:29-30)

29 Jesus said, “Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands, for my sake and for the gospel, 30 who will not receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and. ( Mark 10:29,30)

6.      하나님이 전도하라 명하시며 우리에게 그특권을 주셨기 때문입니다 .

(16:15) Because God commands us to evangelize and gave us this privilege..

가라사대 너희는 천하에 다니며 만민에게 복음을 전파하라( 16:15)

15He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.(Mark 17:15,16)

영접하는 이름을 믿는 자들에게는 하나님의 자녀가 되는 권세를 주셨으니 (1:12)

12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. (John 1:12)

하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 내게 주셨으니 너희는 가서 모든 족속으로 제자를 삼고 아버지와 다들과 성령의 이름을 세례를 주고 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 (28:18-19)

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, (Matthew 28:18-19)

모든 것이 하나님께로 났나니 저가 그리스도로 말미암아 우리를 자기와 화목하게 하시고 우리에게 화목하게 하는 직책을 주셨으니(고후 5:18)   

18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: (2 Corinthians 5:18)

7.      복음전하며 하나님의 살아계심과 능력을 체험할 있기 때문입니다. Because you can experience the living God and His power by evangelizing the gospel.

우선 하나님을 사랑하고 사모하는 자들이 주님을 만납니다. 본문은나를 사랑하는 자들이 나의 사랑을 입으며 나를 간절히 찾는 자가 나를 만날 것이니라 말씀하십니다. 진실로 하나님은 자기를 사랑하는 .자들을 사랑하고 만나주십니다. (잠언 8:17-21)

“17I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me. 18 With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth, and prosperity. 19 My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver. 20 I walk in the way of righteousness, along the paths of justice, 21 bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me and making their treasuries full. (Proverbs 8:17-21)

C.  어떻게 전도를 해야 합니까?

How can we evangelize?

1.     내가 받은 복음을 체험하며 가감없이 선포하라(1:7,8)

Experience the gospel you have received and spread the gospel without adding or subtracting from it.

복음은 예수그리스도입니다.

하나님께서는 모든 사람을 사랑하사 독생자이신 예수 그리스도를 이땅에 보내 주셨습니다(3:16).  예수는 육신적으로는 다윗의 혈통인 왕권을 갖고 태어나셨고 성결의 영으로는 죽은 가운데서 부활하여 능력으로 하나님의 아들로 인정 되셨습니다.(1:3) 예수 그리스도는 성경대로 우리 죄를 위하여 죽으시고 성경대로 사흘만에 다시 살아나사 게바에게 보이시고, 12제자에게 보이시고 500여형제들에게 보이시고 바울에게 까지 보이셨습니다.(고전 15:3-8)

받으신 저희에게 확실한 많은 증거로 친히 40 동안 저희에게 보이시며 하나님 나라의 일을 말씀하셨습니다.(1:3)

2.     전도의 문을 열어달라 기도하라 (4:2,3)

Pray for the door of evangelism to be opened to you.

우리가 복음을 받았으면 바울처럼 예수 그리스도의 심장으로 옥중에서 빌립보 교회를 위해 기도 하듯이 간절한 마음으로 기도해야 합니다.

성도는 얼마나 많은 은혜를 하나님께로부터 받았습니까?  죄인이었던 자들을 자신의 독생자까지 아낌없이 보내셔서 어린양의 제물로 드림으로 예수그리스도의 보혈로 우리 죄를 사해 주시고 마귀의 자식에서 하나님의 자녀로 삼아 주셨습니다.

그러므로 우리는 기도로 항상 힘쓰고 기도로  감사함으로 깨어기도하라 합니다.

다른 번역에 보면 항상 깨어서 감사하는 마음으로 기도하라 했습니다.

그러면 성령께서 우리를 도와 주셔서 우리의 심령이 충만하게 되고 주님의 사랑이 충만되어 전도하고자 하는 마음이 나오게 것입니다.

특별히 바울이 빌립보 교회에서우리를 위하여 기도하되 하나님이 전도할 문을 우리에게 열어 주사 그리스도의 비밀을 말하게 하기를 구하라 했습니다.

바울은 이것을 인하여 감옥에 있다고 하였습니다. ( 4:3)

3And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.

(Colossians 4:3)

그리스도의 비밀은 오직 예수 그리스도를 통해서만 구원이 주어진다는 사실입니다. 사도행전 3:12에서 말한 것같이 다른 이로서 구원을 얻을 없나니 천하 인간에게 구원을 얻을 만한  다른 이름을 우리에게 주신 없음이니라

12Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)

3.     복음의 확신을 갖고 선포하라 ( 1:7,8)

Spread the gospel with conviction.

복음을 전하려는 문이 성령의 도움으로 열렸다면 이제 복음에 대한 확신을 갖어야

합니다.  어떠한 환경이 나의 생명까지도 위협한다 할지라도 복음을 위해 죽는 다는 것을 하나님께 영광인것 까지 결단하는 믿음이 있어야 합니다.

바울은 동역자들이 예루살렘에 올라가면 메임을 받을 것이라는 것을 예언하는데 자기는 그것을 위해여 높은 사람과 모든 사람앞에서 복음을 전할 것이라고 하였습니다.

오늘 갈라디아서 1:7,8절을 봅시다. 바울이 얼마나 복음에 대한 확신을 갖고 있습니까?

7다른 복음은 없나니 다만 어떤 사람들이 너희를 요란케 하여 그리스도의 복음을 변하려 함이라 8그러나 우리나 하늘로부터 천사라도 우리가 너희에게 전한 복음 외에 다른 복음을 전하면 저주를 받을찌어다 ( 1:7,8)

6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one, we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!  (Galatians 1:7,8)

4.     그리스도인의 삶을 실천하며 본이 되어라.

Practice the Christian life and set an example for others.

엣날에는 말만 잘하면 전도가 되었습니다. 그러나 오늘날은 시청각 사회로 변화된 시대에서 성도의 생활이 모범적으로 보여 주어야 합니다. 성도의 생활이 가정에서나, 직장에서나 동네에서나 사회에서 보범이 되지 못하고 비방거리가 된다면 거기에는 전도의 문을 스스로 닫히고 말것입니다.

예수께서는나더러 주여 주여 하는 자마다 천국에  들어갈 것이 아니요 하늘에 계신 아버지의 뜻대로 행하는 자마다 들어가리라. ( 17:21)

22Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. (Matthew 17:21)

말씀하셨고  마태복음 5:16절에서는  저희로 너희 행실을  보고 하늘에 계신 너희 아버지께 영광을 돌리게 하라하셨습니다.

ESV In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. NIV In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:16)

성도들이 잘못했을 하나님의 이름이 너희로 인하여 이방인 중에서 모독을 받는도다(2:24) 하였고   ESV For, as it is written, “The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.” NIV As it is written: 'God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you. '

성도들의 생활이 바로 서지 못하고 사회의 비방을 받으면 사람은 천국문에 서서 자기도

들어가지 아니하고 들어가려는 사람도 들어가지 못하게 하는것이 되고 만다고 하였습니다.

(23:13)   “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. (Matthew 23:13

우리에게 주시는 교훈

Today’s Lesson

1.       하나님을 믿는 성도에게 있어 기도가 중요한 같이 전도는 기도의 열매로서 나타나야   성도의 생활입니다. (초대교회 12제자들 1:12-16)

Just as prayer is important to those that believe in God, evangelism is the fruit of your faith that you should bear in your life as a Christian.

2.       성령충만함을 받기 위해 전심으로 기도하면 하나님께서 우리를 만나 주시고 전도할 문을 열어주사 기쁨으로 감사하며 전도할 있습니다. ( 1:4-8)

Pray with all you might so that God will show himself to you and open the door to evangelism. Once opened, evangelize with joy and gratitude.

7He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the father has set by his own authority. 8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)

No. Subject Author Date Views
674 하나님이 하시는 일을 증인하자 Let’s witness of God’s works. admin 2024.06.01 3
673 마음이 뜨겁지 아니하더냐 Were not our hearts burning within us. file admin 2024.05.25 42
» 전도 하는 삶 A life of evangelism file admin 2024.05.19 43
671 어머니께 받은 사랑을 실천하자 Let’s put into practice the love we received from our mother. file admin 2024.05.11 65
670 히스기야 왕의 기도 응답 King Hezekiah's Prayer Answered admin 2023.08.30 79
669 옛사람과 새사람Old self and the new self admin 2023.10.11 81
668 성도의 삶 (기독교중심) The life of a Christian file admin 2023.08.18 82
667 부활에 대한 소망을 갖자 file admin 2023.04.06 86
666 아버지 날을 아시나요 Do you know what Father’s Day is? file admin 2023.06.16 86
665 복음에 합당하게 생활하라 Live and act worthy of the gospel file admin 2023.06.01 88
664 하나님이 기뻐하시는 삶 A life that pleases God file admin 2024.05.04 92
663 기도의 응답 God's Answer to Prayer admin 2023.06.21 93
662 선을 행하라 Do whatever is good file admin 2023.06.09 94
661 변함이 없는 신앙생활을 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to living a unwavering life of faith file admin 2023.09.27 94
660 그리스도안에서 새것이 되라 Become a new creation in Christ file admin 2023.04.21 96
659 기도의 응답 III Answer to prayer admin 2023.07.04 96
658 복음을 영접하자 Let's Receive the Gospel file admin 2023.02.19 98
657 화평함과 거룩함을 좇으라 Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy file admin 2023.07.02 98
656 그리스도의 향기를 나타내자 Let’s represent the aroma of Christ file admin 2023.09.03 99
655 회개후에 이루어지는 처음사랑 회복 Repent! And receive restoration of the first love file admin 2023.03.18 101
Up