Skip to menu

Sermon

명품 믿음의 유산

The inheritance of a high value faith

창세기22:1-12

1 후에 하나님이 아브라함을 시험하시려고 그를 부르시되 아브라함아 하시니 그가 가로되 내가 여기 있나이다 2여호와께서 가라사대 아들 사랑하는 독자 이삭을 데리고 모리아 땅으로 가서 내가 네게 지시하는 거기서 그를 번제로 드리라 3아브라함이 아침에 일찌기 일어나 나귀에 안장을 지우고 사환과 아들 이삭을 데리고 번제에 나무를 쪼개어 가지고 떠나 하나님의 자기에게 지시하시는 곳으로 가더니 4 삼일에 아브라함이 눈을 들어 그곳을 멀리 바라본지라 5이에 아브라함이 사환에게 이르되 너희는 나귀와 함께 여기서 기다리라 내가 아이와 함께 저기 가서 경배하고 너희에게로 돌아오리라 하고 6아브라함이 이에 번제 나무를 취하여 아들 이삭에게 지우고 자기는 불과 칼을 손에 들고 사람이 동행하더니 7이삭이 아비 아브라함에게 말하여 가로되 아버지여 하니 그가 가로되 아들아 내가 여기 있노라 이삭이 가로되 불과 나무는 있거니와 번제할 어린 양은 어디 있나이까 8아브라함이 가로되 아들아 번제할 어린 양은 하나님이 자기를 위하여 친히 준비하시리라 하고 사람이 함께 나아가서 9하나님이 그에게 지시하신 곳에 이른지라 이에 아브라함이 그곳에 단을 쌓고 나무를 벌여놓고 아들 이삭을 결박하여 나무 위에 놓고 10손을 내밀어 칼을 잡고 아들을 잡으려 하더니 11여호와의 사자가 하늘에서부터 그를 불러 가라사대 아브라함아 아브라함아 하시는지라 아브라함이 가로되 내가 여기 있나이다 하매 12사자가 가라사대 아이에게 손을 대지 말라 아무 일도 그에게 하지 말라 네가 아들 독자라도 내게 아끼지 아니하였으니 내가 이제야 네가 하나님을 경외하는 줄을 아노라(창세기22:1-12)

1 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, “Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied.

2 Then God said, “Take your son, your only son, whom you love—Isaac—and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.” 3 Early the next morning Abraham got up and loaded his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. When he had cut enough wood for the burnt offering, he set out for the place God had told him about. 4 On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance. 5 He said to his servants, “Stay here with the donkey while I and the boy go over there. We will worship and then we will come back to you.”6 Abraham took the wood for the burnt offering and placed it on his son Isaac, and he himself carried the fire and the knife. As the two of them went on together, 7 Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?” “Yes, my son?” Abraham replied. “The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?” 8 Abraham answered, “God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two of them went on together. 9 When they reached the place God had told him about, Abraham built an altar there and arranged the wood on it. He bound his son Isaac and laid him on the altar, on top of the wood. 10 Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. 11 But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”“Here I am,” he replied.12“Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”

히브리서 11:20 믿음으로 이삭은 장차 오는 일에 대하여 야곱과 에서에게 축복하였으며 

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future.

설교음성파일 듣기 : 082723.mp3

하나님을 믿는 그리스도인으로서의 부모로 살아면서 자녀에게 있는 가장 놀라운 축복은 믿음의 유산을 남기는 것입니다.

A. 어떻게 하면 믿음의 유산을 물려 주는 명문가가 있을까요?

How can you become a prestigious family that passes down an inheritance of faith?

1.  하나님의 자녀로 양육할 (1:12)

By raising God’s children

12영접하는 이름을 믿는 자들에게는 하나님의 자녀가 되는 권세를 주셨으니

2 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God (John 1:12)

1)    아브라함과 사라는 아바의 자녀(하나님의 자녀) 살아가는 것의 중요성을 아는 사람이었습니다.

·         이삭을 양육하면서 제일 먼저 행한 것이 할례였습니다.(21:4)   

4 아들 이삭이 난지 팔일만에 그가 하나님의 명대로 할례를 행하였더라    

4 When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him.( Genesis 21:4)

할례를 행했을까요? (7:8)   

8할례의 언약을 아브라함에게 주셨더니 그가 이삭을 낳아 여드레만에 할례를 행하고 이삭이 야곱을, 야곱이 우리 조상을 낳으니  

8 In the one case, the tenth is collected by people who die; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living.

·         할례는 아브라함과 후손의 하나님이 되신다는 약속이며 하나님의 자녀라는 표시입니다.(17:6)

6내가 너로 심히 번성케 하리니 나라들이 네게로 좇아 일어나며 열왕이 네게로 좇아 나리라           

6 I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.

·         신약시대 (은혜의 시대) 손으로 하지 아니한 할례 . . .그리스도의 할례라고 말하고 있습니다. ( 2:11,12)

11  안에서 너희가 손으로 하지 아니한 할례를 받았으니 육적 몸을 벗는 것이요 그리스도의 할례니라 12너희가 세례로 그리스도와 함께 장사한바 되고 죽은 자들 가운데서 그를 일으키신 하나님의 역사를 믿음으로 말미암아 안에서 함께 일으키심을 받았느니라

11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ, 12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead. (Colossians 2:11,13)

2.  하나님의 뜻대로 사는 부모의 순종을 있어야

By setting an example as parents that live in obedience to God’s will

·          이삭을 키우면서 아브라함과 사라에게 가장 힘든 순간은 언제였을 까요 (22:3  

2여호와께서 가라사대 아들 사랑하는 독자 이삭을 데리고 모리아 땅으로 가서 내가 네게 지시하는 거기서 그를 번제로 드리라 말씀을 듣고 준비할

3아브라함이 아침에 일찌기 일어나 나귀에 안장을 지우고 사환과 아들 이삭을 데리고 번제에 나무를 쪼개어 가지고 떠나 하나님의 자기에게 지시하시는 곳으로 가더니

3Early the next morning Abraham got up and loaded his donkey. He took with him two of his servants and his son Isaac. When he had cut enough wood for the burnt offering, he set out for the place God had told him about

·         이삭의 생애에서 가장 잊을 없는 경험은 무엇이었겠습니까?

3.  하나님의 약속을 끝까지 신뢰하는 믿음이 있어야

By never giving up believing in the promise of God

1)  아브라함은 어떻게 이삭을 드릴 있었는가?

·          하나님의 약속을 신뢰했기 때문 (15:4,5)                                                 

여호와의 말씀이 그에게 임하여 가라사대 사람은 너의 후사가 아니라 몸에서 자가 후사가 되리라 하시고 5그를 이끌고 밖으로 나가 가라사대 하늘을 우러러 뭇별을 있나 보라 그에게 이르시되 자손이 이와 같으리라

4 Then the word of the Lord came to him: “This man will not be your heir, but a son who is your own flesh and blood will be your heir.” 5He took him outside and said, “Look up at the sky and count the stars—if indeed you can count them.” Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.” (Genesis 15:4,5)

·         이뿐만 아니라 (17:19) : 아내 사라가 아들을 낳으리라

19  하나님이 가라사대 아니라 아내 사라가 정녕 네게 아들을 낳으리니  너는 이름을 이삭이라 하라 내가

그와 언약을 세우리니 그의 후손에게 영원한 언약이 되리라

19Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him (Genesis 17:19)

·          확신을 더해 주신다. (21:12)                                                          

하나님이 아브라함에게 이르시되 아이나 여종을 위하여 근심치 말고 사라가 네게 이른 말을 들으라 이삭에게서 나는 자라야 씨라 칭할 것임이니라

12But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned

·          하나님의 약속을 끝까지 신뢰한 이브라함은 이삭에게 이렇게 말할 있었다. (22:7,8)

이삭이 아비 아브라함에게 말하여 가로되 아버지여 하니 그가 가로되 아들아 내가 여기 있노라 이삭이 가로되 불과 나무는 있거니와 번제할 어린 양은 어디 있나이까 8아브라함이 가로되 아들아 번제할 어린 양은 하나님이 자기를 위하여 친히 준비하시리라 하고 사람이 함께 나아가서

God himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son (Genesis 22:8)

2)  신약 성경은 믿음의 사람에 대해 (11:17-19   

17아브라함은 시험을 받을 때에 믿음으로 이삭을 드렸으니 저는 약속을 받은 자로되 독생자를 드렸느니라 18저에게 이미 말씀하시기를 자손이라 칭할 자는 이삭으로 말미암으리라 하셨으니 19저가 하나님이 능히 죽은 가운데서 다시 살리실 줄로 생각한지라 비유컨대 죽은 가운데서 도로 받은 것이니라

17 By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, 18 even though God had said to him, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 19 Abraham reasoned that God could even raise the dead, and so in a manner of speaking he did receive Isaac back from death. (Hebrews 11:17-19)

말씀정리

Conclusion

이렇게 하면 믿음의 유산을 물려 주는 명문가가 있습니다.

1.   하나님의 자녀로 양육할 ( 7:8)

할례는 하나님의 자녀가 된다는 표시이며, 신약시대에는 그리스도의 할례를 침례이며 침례로 그리스도와 함께 장사한바 되고, 죽은 가운데서 다시 일으키시는  하나님의 역사를 믿음으로(2:11-12 )

예수그리스도를 영접하고 믿고, 침례 받은 자는 하나님의 자녀가 되는 권세를 받고

하나님을 아바아버지라고 부를 있게 것입니다.

(1:12; 8:15; 4:6)

2.   하나님의 뜻대로 사는 부모의 순종을 있어야

순종이 제사보다 낫고 순종이 생명 보다 낫습니다.(삼상 15:22)

22 But Samuel replied: Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices

as much as in obeying the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice,

and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

3.   하나님의 약속을 끝까지 신뢰하는 믿음이 있어야 (11:17-19)

17아브라함은 시험을 받을 때에 믿음으로 이삭을 드렸으니 저는 약속을 받은 자로되 독생자를 드렸느니라 18저에게 이미 말씀하시기를 자손이라 칭할 자는 이삭으로 말미암으리라 하셨으니 19저가 하나님이 능히 죽은 가운데서 다시 살리실 줄로 생각한지라 비유컨대 죽은 가운데서 도로 받은 것이니라

17 By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, 18even though God had said to him, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 19Abraham reasoned that God could even raise the dead, and so in a manner of speaking he did receive Isaac back from death.

(Hebrews 11:17-19)

197 은혜가 풍성한 하나님은

542 구주 예수 의지함이

27   빛나고 높은 보좌와

546  주의 약속하신 말씀위에서

23만입이 내게 있으면

545 눈에 하무증거 아니뵈어도          

No. Subject Author Date Views
649 한결같은 믿음을 유지 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to maintaining an unwavering faith file admin 2023.12.08 222
648 믿음의 역사를 체험하자 Let’s experience the manifestation of faith file admin 2023.12.02 183
647 약할 그때에 곧 강함이라 For when I am weak, then I am strong. file admin 2023.11.23 417
646 감사로 승리하는 삶을 삽시다 Let’s be victorious through gratitude. file admin 2023.11.17 173
645 복음을 감사하자 Thank the Gospel file admin 2023.11.09 136
644 중요한 것을 추구하라 Decide what is the most important thing in your life. file admin 2023.11.05 127
643 법 아래 있지 아니하고 은혜 아래 있으니 Because we are not under the law but under grace file admin 2023.10.28 314
642 가장 새롭고 고귀한 법은 사랑이다 The most current and noble law is Love file admin 2023.10.21 112
641 옛사람을 버리고 새사람이 되어라 Discard your old self and put on the new self file admin 2023.10.14 122
640 옛사람과 새사람Old self and the new self admin 2023.10.11 80
639 하나님의 은혜를 헛되게 하지말라 Don’t receive God’s grace in vain file admin 2023.10.06 100
638 변함이 없는 신앙생활을 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to living a unwavering life of faith file admin 2023.09.27 91
637 지혜있고 진실한 청지기 Faithful and wise manager file admin 2023.09.21 418
636 위엣것을 찾으라 Set your hearts on things above file admin 2023.09.16 104
635 시험에서 이기는 자가 되라 Become a person that overcomes temptation file admin 2023.09.08 118
634 그리스도의 향기를 나타내자 Let’s represent the aroma of Christ file admin 2023.09.03 97
633 히스기야 왕의 기도 응답 King Hezekiah's Prayer Answered admin 2023.08.30 77
» 명품 믿음의 유산 The inheritance of a high value faith file admin 2023.08.27 346
631 성도의 삶 (기독교중심) The life of a Christian file admin 2023.08.18 80
630 하나님과의 대화 Communicating with God file admin 2023.08.12 113
Up