Skip to menu

Sermon

종려주일을 맞으며

As we greet Palm Sunday

예수님의 마음을 갖자

Let’s be like-minded with Jesus

Phillipians2:1-11  1그러므로 그리스도 안에 무슨 권면이나 사랑에 무슨 위로나 성령의 무슨 교제나 긍휼이나 자비가 있거든 2마음을 같이 하여 같은 사랑을 가지고 뜻을 합하며 한 마음을 품어 3아무 일에든지 다툼이나 허영으로 하지 말고 오직 겸손한 마음으로 각각 자기보다 남을 낫게 여기고 4각각 자기 일을 돌아볼 뿐더러 또한 각각 다른 사람들의 일을 돌아보아 나의 기쁨을 충만케 하라 5너희 안에 이 마음을 품으라 곧 그리스도 예수의 마음이니 6그는 근본 하나님의 본체시나 하나님과 동등됨을 취할 것으로 여기지 아니하시고 7오히려 자기를 비워 종의 형체를 가져 사람들과 같이 되었고 8사람의 모양으로 나타나셨으매 자기를 낮추시고 죽기까지 복종하셨으니 곧 십자가에 죽으심이라 9이러므로 하나님이 그를 지극히 높여 모든 이름 위에 뛰어난 이름을 주사 10하늘에 있는 자들과 땅에 있는 자들과 땅 아래 있는 자들로 모든 무릎을 예수의 이름에 꿇게 하시고 11모든 입으로 예수 그리스도를 주라 시인하여 하나님 아버지께 영광을 돌리게 하셨느니라

Imitating Christ’s Humility

1Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. 5In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 7rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross! 9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father. (Philippians 2:1-11)

설교음성파일 듣기 : 040922.mp3

오늘은 예수님이 나귀새끼를 타시고 예루사렘성에 입성하시고 사람들은 종려나무 가지를 꺽어들고 대환영을 한 것을 기념하는 종려주일라고도 하고 주님이 당하신 고난을 기념하는 32일 수요일 부터 40일간 고난 주간이라고도 하는 날입니다.

오늘 우리는 예수님의 마음을 생각해보고 주님의 마음을 품게 되기를 바랍니다.

사도 바울은 빌립보에 있는 성도들에게 편지하면서 5절에 너희안에 이 마음을 품으라 곧 그리스도 예수의 마음이니 라고 하셨습니다.

마티복음 11장에 예수님께서 친히 말씀하시기를 수고하고 무거운 짐진자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라하시면서 나는 마음이 온유하고 겸손하니 나의 멍에를 메고 내게 배우라 하셨습니다. 사람에게  귀한 것은 마음입니다. 우리가 예수님의 마음을 어떻게 다 헤릴 수 있겠습니까 ?

그러나 주님께서 친히 말씀하신 대로 우리가 이 시간 말씀을 묵상하며 주님의 마음을 닮아 갈 수 있기를 소망합니다.

Today is also known as Palm Sunday to commemorate Jesus riding a donkey and entering Jerusalem and people breaking palm branches to welcome him.

Today, we hope that we will think about the heart of Jesus and hope to be like-minded with our Lord. The apostle Paul wrote in Philippians, in verse 5, “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus.” In Matthew 11, Jesus Himself said, “Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” He said, “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart.” The most precious thing for a person is the heart. How can we understand the intentions and heart of Jesus? As Jesus, our Lord emphasized, I hope that we can meditate on His Word during this time and become like-minded with Jesus.

A.   예수님의 마음이란?

What does it mean to be like-minded with Jesus?

1.  온유하다고 하셨습니다. (11:28,29)

To be meek

온유라는 말은 부드러운것을 뜻합니다. 비둘기 모양의 순결성을 나타내기도 합니다. 마치 예수께서 세례를 받으시고 물위로 올라오실 때 성령께서 비둘기 모양으로 예수님께 임했다고 하였습니다. 비둘기도 순결성을 나타내지만 온유함을 상징하기도 합니다.

세례요한은 예수님을 표현하기를 세상 죄를 지고가는 하나님의 어린양을 보라소개했습니다. 어린양이라고 하는 것은 온유한 성품을 나타낸 것입니다. 그래서 유순한 사람을 가리켜 양과 같이 순한 분이라고 하기도 합니다.

온유하다는 것은 모든 사람을 다 품는 다는 뜻도 들어 있습니다. 마치 땅과 같은 마음을 소유하셨다는 것입니다.

예수님의 일생을 돌아보면 어린아이가 오는 것을 금하지 않으셨습니다. 죄인인 세리가 오는 것도 금하지 않으셨습니다. 문둥병자가가 오는 것도 금하지 않으셨습니다. 각색병자가 오는 것을 금하지 않으셨습니다.

2.  겸손하다 하셨습니다. (2:6-10)

To be humble

겸손하다는 말씀에는 순종이 포함되어 있습니다.

예수님의 일생을 돌아보면 교만하신 적이 있으셨나요? 원래 하나님과 본체이였으나

하나님과 동등됨을 취하지 아니하시고 오히려 자기를 비어 종의 형체를 가지사 사람들과 같이 되셨고 자기를 나추시고 죽기까지 복종하셨습니다.(2:6)

6Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 7rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. 8And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross! (Philippians 2:6-10)

태어날때부터 마구간에서 태어나셨으며 예수님은 두벌 옷이 없었습니다. 예수님이 일생동안 사귄사람들은 어부나 세리나 별로 공부도 하지 않은 사람들이었습니다.

마지막 예루살렘에 입성하실 때도 나귀세끼를 타고 입성하셨습니다.

만찬때에도 제자들 사이에는 예수님의 앞에서 누가 우리 가운데 제일 높은가? 누가 제일 크냐? 하는 것 때문에 토론이 벌어지게 되었을 때 예수님은 손수 대야에 물을 떠다가 허리에 수건을 동이시고 제자들의 향하여 네 발을 내놓으라 내가 씻겨주마 하시면서 제사들의 발을 하나씩 씻겨주셨습니다. 재저들은 얼마나 당황했는지 모릅니다. 그러나 주님은 말씀하시기를 나는 선생이 되어서 제자들인 너희의 발을 씻겼으니 너희도 서로 발을 씻기라하셨습니다. 이 말씀은 너희도 겸손하라 하신 것입니다.14내가 주와 또는 선생이 되어 너희 발을 씻겼으니 너희도 서로 발을 씻기는 것이 옳으니라 15내가 너희에게 행한것 같이 너희도 행하게 하려하여 본을 보였노라( 13:14,15)

14Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. (John 13:14,15)

예수님은 세리와 바리새인들의 기도를 통해서 겸손을 가르쳐 주셨습니다.(18:9-14)

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector

9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ 13“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ 14“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

3.  용서하는 마음입니다.(6:14,15)

To be forgiving

예수님께서는 산상복음을 선포하시면서 하나님의 마음을 알려 주셨습니다.

너희가 사람의 잘못을 용서하면 너희 하늘 아버지께서도 너희 잘못을 용서히셔리니와 너희가 사람의 잘못을 용서하지 않으면 너희 아버지께서도 너희 잘못을 용서하지 아니 하시리라(6:14,15)

14For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.(Matthew 6:14,15)

베드로가 나아와 가로되 주여 형제가 내게 죄를 범하면 몇번이나 용서하여 주리이까 일곱번까지 하오리이까? 22예수께서 가라사대 네게 이르노니 일곱번 뿐 아니라

일흔번씩 일곱번이라도 할찌니라하셨습니다.

예수님은 자기를 십자가에 못박는 자들을 위해 기도하셨습니다. “아버지여 저들의 죄를 용서해주시옵소서 저들이 하는 일을 안지 못해서 그럽습니다.”(23:34)

34Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.(Luke 23:34)

B. 왜 예수님의 마음을 갖어야 합니까?

Why must we be like-minded with Jesus?

1.  하나님의 뜻이기에( 로마서 6:3-9)

It is God’s will

3무릇 그리스도 예수와 합하여 세례를 받은 우리는 그의 죽으심과 합하여 세례 받은 줄을 알지 못하느뇨4그러므로 우리가 그의 죽으심과 합하여 세례를 받음으로 그와 함께 장사되었나니 이는 아버지의 영광으로 말미암아 그리스도를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리심과 같이 우리로 또한 새 생명 가운데서 행하게 하려 함이니라 5만일 우리가 그의 죽으심을 본받아 연합한 자가 되었으면 또한 그의 부활을 본받아 연합한 자가 되리라 6우리가 알거니와 우리 옛 사람이 예수와 함께 십자가에 못 박힌 것은 죄의 몸이 멸하여 다시는 우리가 죄에게 종노릇 하지 아니하려 함이니 7이는 죽은 자가 죄에서 벗어나 의롭다 하심을 얻었음이니라 8만일 우리가 그리스도와 함께 죽었으면 또한 그와 함께 살 줄을 믿노니 9이는 그리스도께서 죽은 자 가운데서 사셨으매 다시 죽지 아니하시고 사망이 다시 그를 주장하지 못할 줄을 앎이로라함이라  (6:3-9)

Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

5For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his. 6For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin— 7because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.8Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. 9For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him (Romans 6:3-9)

2.예수님의 부활에 참여하기 위해.(3:21)

So we can participate in Jesus’ resurrection

21이기는 그에게는 내가 내 보좌에 함께 앉게 하여주기를 내가 이기고 아버지 보좌에 함께 앉은 것과 같이 하리라 22귀 있는 자는 성령이 교회들에게 하시는 말씀을 들을찌어다

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. (Revelations 3:21)

1)    예수그리스도를 본받는것.(고전 11:1)

Follow Jesus’ example

바울은 고린도교회에게 말하기를 내가 그리스도를 본받는자가 된 것같이 그리스도를 본받으라 (고전 11:1) 하였습니다.

1 Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. (1 Corinthians 11:1)

그러므로 우리는 그리스도께서 부르심 부름에 순종하여야 합니다. 주님은 지금도 여러분을 부르십니다.

28수고하고 무거운 짐진 자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라 29나는 마음이 온유하고 겸손하니 나의 멍에를 메고 내게 배우라 그러면 너희 마음이 쉼을 얻으리니 30이는 내 멍에는 쉽고 내 짐은 가벼움이라 하시니라.

28“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew11:28-30)

2)  예수님이 예비해주신 처소에 가는것. (14:1-3)

Know that there is a place prepared for you in Heaven

1너희는 마음에 근심하지 말라 하나님을 믿으니 또 나를 믿으라 2내 아버지 집에 거할 곳이 많도다 그렇지 않으면 너희에게 일렀으리라 내가 너희를 위하여 처소를 예비하러 가노니 3가서 너희를 위하여 처소를 예비하면 내가 다시 와서 너희를 내게로 영접하여 나 있는 곳에 너희도 있게 하리라 4내가 가는 곳에 그 길을 너희가 알리라

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.” (John 14:1-3)

3)  예수님의 장성한 분량에 까지 이르기 위한것(4:13-15)

Attain to the whole measure of the fulness of Christ

13우리가 하나님의 아들을 믿는 것과 아는 일에 하나가 되어 온전한 사람을 이루어 그리스도의 장성한 분량이 충만한데까지 이르리니 14이는 우리가 이제부터 어린 아이가 되지 아니하여 사람의 궤술과 간사한 유혹에 빠져 모든 교훈의 풍조에 밀려 요동치 않게 하려 함이라 15오직 사랑 안에서 참된 것을 하여 범사에 그에게까지 자랄찌라 그는 머리니 그리스도라

13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.

C. 어떻게 주님의 마음을 갖을 수 있을 까?

How can we be like-minded with Jesus?

1.  예수님안에 거하라 (15:1-8)

Remain in Him; walk with Jesus

예수님이 말씀하시기를 하나님은 농부요 예수님 자신은 참 포도나무라 하셨습니다. 누구든지 예수님과 함께 하지 않으면 열매도 맺을 수 없고  열매를 맺지 않으면 이를 하나님께서 제해 버리신다고 하셨습니다. 그러므로 성도는 예수님안에 거하면 예수님도 성도님안에 거하여 많은 열매를 맺을 수 있으므로 성도는 예수님의 제자가 되어 하나님께 영광을 돌린다 하였습니다.

1“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.(John 15:1-8)

2.  주님의 부르심에 아멘하라 (11:28,29)

Answer His calling with an ‘Amen’

“28수고하고 무거운 짐진 자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라

29나는 마음이 온유하고 겸손하니 나의 멍에를 메고 내게 배우라 그러면 너희 마음이 쉼을 얻으리니 30이는 내 멍에는 쉽고 내 짐은 가벼움이라 하시니라

28“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”(Matthew11:28-30)

18하나님은 미쁘시니라 우리가 너희에게 한 말은 예 하고 아니라 함이 없노라 19우리 곧 나와 실루아노와 디모데로 말미암아 너희 가운데 전파된 하나님의 아들 예수 그리스도는 예 하고 아니라 함이 되지 아니하였으니 저에게는 예만 되었느니라 20하나님의 약속은 얼마든지 그리스도 안에서 예가 되니 그런즉 그로 말미암아 우리가 아멘 하여 하나님께 영광을 돌리게 되느니라(고후1:18-20)

18But as surely as God is faithful, our message to you is not “Yes” and “No.” 19For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us—by me and Silas and Timothy—was not “Yes” and “No,” but in him it has always been “Yes.” 20For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God. (2Corinthians 1:18-20)

3.  하나님이 기뻐하시는 믿음을 갖으라 (11:6)

Have the faith that is pleasing to God

5믿음으로 에녹은 죽음을 보지 않고 옮기웠으니 하나님이 저를 옮기심으로 다시 보이지 아니하니라 저는 옮기우기 전에 하나님을 기쁘시게 하는 자라 하는 증거를 받았느니라 6믿음이 없이는 기쁘시게 못하나니 하나님께 나아가는 자는 반드시 그가 계신 것과 또한 그가 자기를 찾는 자들에게 상 주시는 이심을 믿어야 할찌니라

5By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11:5,6)

우리에게 주시는 교훈

Today’s Lesson

1.  호산나 찬송하리로다 백성들은 목소리를 높혔습니다.

The people raised their voices in praise to Hosanna

부활주일 일주일 전주일인 오늘을 종려주일이라 합니다.

성경에서 예수님이 하나님의 뜻에 순종하시기 위해 예루살렘에 입성합니다. ( 21:1-11)

이는 시편 118:25 말씀으로 호산나 다윗의 자손이여 찬송하리로다. 주의 이름으로 오시는 이여 가장 높은 곳에서 호산나! 이를 풀이하면  당신은 하나님의 이름으로 우리에게  복을 주러 오시는 이여 가장 높은 곳에서 호산나!

그러므로  우리를 불쌍히 여기시고 지금 당장 우리를 구원해 주세요 란 뜻입니다.   호산나(Hosanna)는 우리가 당신께 구하오니(지금) 우리를 구원하소서의 히브리어 호쉬아나 표현한 것입니다.

Jesus Comes to Jerusalem as King (Matthew 21:1-11)

1 As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage on the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples, saying to them, “Go to the village ahead of you, and at once you will find a donkey tied there, with her colt by her. Untie them and bring them to me. If anyone says anything to you, say that the Lord needs them, and he will send them right away.” This took place to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet: “Say to Daughter Zion, ‘See, your king comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey,
 and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.’”

The disciples went and did as Jesus had instructed them. They brought the donkey and the colt and placed their cloaks on them for Jesus to sit on. A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the road, while others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road. The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted, “Hosanna to the Son of David!” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!” “Hosanna in the highest heaven!” 10 When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred and asked, “Who is this?” 11 The crowds answered, “This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee.”

2.  예수님의 부르심에 나는 어떻게 할 것인가?

How will you answer Jesus’ calling?

기도하며 묵상하며 감사하며 찬양으로 하나님께 영광을 드립시다.

주님은 우리의 구원자이십니다. 만백성의 구원자 이십니다.

이 고난 주간에 주님의 마음 온유하시고 겸손하셨던 마음을 품어 많은 사람을 그리스도앞으로 초대하는 하나님의 자녀로서 자부심을 갖으십시다.

Let’s glorify God through prayer, meditating upon the word, giving thanks and praising God. Jesus is our savior. He is the savior for ALL people. During these difficult times, let’s be like-minded with Jesus; be meek, humble, and as children of God, always open your heart to welcoming everyone to meet our Lord Jesus Christ.

설교음성파일 한번 더 듣기 : 041022.mp3

No. Subject Author Date Views
104 그리스도인의 영적싸움이란? A Christian’s Spiritual Fight file admin 2021.09.17 280
103 믿음의 방패를 준비하라 Take up the shield of faith file admin 2022.01.29 279
102 성경은 우리 삶에 필요한 모든 것을 보여준다 The Bible has the answer to everything we need in life file admin 2021.10.09 265
101 우리에게 주신 대 사명 The Great Commission file admin 2022.02.25 263
100 의의 흉배를 붙여라 Place the breastplate of righteousness upon yourself file admin 2022.01.15 263
99 죽도록 충성하라 그리하면 생명의 면류관을 얻으리라 Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown file admin 2022.07.02 257
98 하나님은 살아계십니다 God is Alive file admin 2021.11.05 255
97 진리의 허리띠를 해야 합니다 Put on the belt of truth file admin 2022.01.07 253
96 주님을 만날 준비 되었나요? Are you ready to meet your Lord? file admin 2021.12.04 244
95 법 아래 있지 아니하고 은혜 아래 있으니 Because we are not under the law but under grace file admin 2023.10.28 243
94 자신의 삶에 감사하고 있습니까? Are you thankful for your life? file admin 2021.11.21 242
93 선행과 구제하는 일이 심히 많더니 Doing good and helping the poor file admin 2023.12.31 234
92 복음의 감격을 회복하자 Let’s restore the excitement for the Gospel file admin 2021.12.11 226
91 하나님을 사랑합시다 Let’s love God file admin 2021.12.19 223
90 한결같은 믿음을 유지 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to maintaining an unwavering faith file admin 2023.12.08 217
89 성탄절을 맞이하는 우리의 자세 How should we greet Christmas? file admin 2023.12.23 214
88 네 믿음대로 될 지어다 - 백부장의 믿음 Let it be done as you believed - The Faith of the Centurion file admin 2022.07.16 211
87 하나님의 전신갑주를 취하라 Put on the full armor of God file admin 2021.12.31 205
86 구원의 투구를 준비하라 Take the Helmet of Salvation file admin 2022.02.04 201
85 믿음의 전진을 위한 담대한 믿음 Unwavering faithfulness to advance our faith. file admin 2024.01.25 193
Up