Skip to menu

Sermon

성령의 열매 (II)

The fruit of the Spirit

Galatians 갈라디아서 5:16-26

16내가 이르노니 너희는 성령을 좇아 행하라 그리하면 육체의 욕심을 이루지 아니하리라 17육체의 소욕은 성령을 거스리고 성령의 소욕은 육체를 거스리나니 둘이 서로 대적함으로 너희의 원하는 것을 하지 못하게 하려 함이니라 18너희가 만일 성령의 인도하시는 바가 되면 율법 아래 있지 아니하리라 19육체의 일은 현저하니 음행과 더러운 것과 호색과 20우상 숭배와 술수와 원수를 맺는 것과 분쟁과 시기와 분냄과 짓는 것과 분리함과 이단과 21투기와 취함과 방탕함과 그와 같은 것들이라 전에 너희에게 경계한것 같이 경계하노니 이런 일을 하는 자들은 하나님의 나라를 유업으로 받지 못할 것이요 22오직 성령의 열매는 사랑과 희락과 화평과 오래 참음과 자비와 양선과 충성과 23온유와 절제니 이같은 것을 금지할 법이 없느니라 24그리스도 예수의 사람들은 육체와 함께 정과 욕심을 십자가에 박았느니라 25만일 우리가 성령으로 살면 또한 성령으로 행할찌니 26헛된 영광을 구하여 서로 격동하고 서로 투기하지 말찌니라

16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, Discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

설교음성파일 듣기 :  082822.mp3

주님은 나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지라고 하셨습니다

가지에 열매가 맺지 않으면 가지는 아무 소용이 없다고 하셨을 뿐만 아니라 열매 맺지 못하는 가지는 찍어 불에 던진다고 하셨습니다.

1.   열매는 무엇인가?

What is the fruit?

삶의 결과인가? 아니면 전도와 같은 사역인가? 목회 성공인가? 인생 성공인가?

목회나 인생을 성공하지 못한 사람은 열매를 맺지 못한 것입니까?

성경이 말씀하는 열매는 보이는 성과나 셀수 있는 숫자가 아닙니다.

성경이 말하는 성령의 열매는 주님의 성품과 인격입니다.

성령 나무에서 사랑, 희락, 화평, 오래참음 자비, 양선, 충성, 온유, 절제의 맛과 향기를 가진 열매를 맺게 되는 것입니다.

1)   생명으로 거듭나 영생을 약속받음

The promise of eternal life by being born again

우리는 말씀을 듣고, 믿고, 그리스도를 믿지 않던 죄를 회개하고, 예수님이 하나님의 아들이심을 고백하고 침례를 통하여 죄를 장사지내고 생명으로 거듭나 구원받고 하나님 나라의 영생을 약속 받았습니다. 그뿐만 아니라 성령은 선물로 주셨습니다.

우리는 이제 아두움에서 벗어나 빛의 자녀가 것입니다. ( 5:8,9)

“8너희가 전에는 어두움이더니 이제는 안에서 빛이라 빛의 자녀들처럼 행하라 9빛의 열매는 모든 착함과 의로움과 진실함에 있느니라  

8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) (Ephesians 5:8,9)

2)  성령의 열매와 육정의 열매

Fruit of the Spirit and the fruit of the Flesh

5:16  성령을 좇아 행하라 그러면 육체의 욕심을 물리칠 있다하셨고

16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.(Gal 5:16

5:17 육체의 소욕은 성령을 거스리고, 성령의 소욕은 육체를 거스리나니 이둘이 대적함으로 너희의 원하는 것을 하지 못하게 하려함이니라

17For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. (Galatians 5:17)

·       육의 열매 (5:20,21)

Fruit of the Flesh

20우상 숭배와 술수와 원수를 맺는 것과 분쟁과 시기와 분냄과 짓는 것과 분리함과

이단과 21투기와 취함과 방탕함과 그와 같은 것들이라 전에 너희에게 경계한것 같이 경계하노니 이런 일을 하는 자들은 하나님의 나라를 유업으로 받지 못할 것이요

20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, Discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

(Galatians 5:20,21)

·       성령의 열매( 5:22,23)

Fruit of the Spirit

22오직 성령의 열매는 사랑과 희락과 화평과 오래 참음과 자비와 양선과 충성과 23온유와 절제니 이같은 것을 금지할 법이 없느니라

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

(Galatians 5:22,23)

3)  그리스도 예수의 사람

Become a person of Christ

·        예수 안에 있고 ( 5:6그리스도 예수 안에서는 할례나 무할례가 효력이 없되 사랑으로써 역사하는 믿음 뿐이니라 . 6For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. (Galatians 5:6)

·        성령을 좇아 행하며 (5:16 내가 이르노니 너희는 성령을 좇아 행하라 그리하면 육체의 욕심을 이루지 아니하리라 16So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh (Galatians 5:16)

·        성령의 인도함을 받습니다. (5:17육체의 소욕은 성령을 거스리고 성령의 소욕은 육체를 거스리나니 둘이 서로 대적함으로 너희의 원하는 것을 하지 못하게 하려 함이니라

17For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. (Galatians 5:17)

갈라디아서 5:24 그리스도 예수의 사람들은 육체와 함께 정과 욕심을 십자가에 박았다고 했으며24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires (Galatians 5:24)

갈라디아서 5:25 성령으로 살면 성령으로 행해야 마땅하다고 했습니다. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. (Gal 5:25)

또한로마서 8:9 만일 너희 속에 하나님의 영이 거하시면 너희가 육신에 있지 아니하고 영에 있나니 누구든지 그리스도의 영이 없으면 그리스도의 사람이 아니라” (8:9)

9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. (Romans 8:9)

4)  그리스도는 포도나무, 나는 가지

Christ is the Vine and we are the branches

안에 거하라 나도 너희 안에 거하리라. 가지가 포도나무에 붙어 있지 아니하면 절로 과실을 맺을 없음 같이 너희도 안에 있지 아니하면 그러하리라”(15:4)

4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. (john15:4)

가지가 열매를 맺으려면 가지는 나무에 달라 붙어 있어야 합니다. 다른 말로 하면 말이 너희안에 거하게 하라는 것입니다. 이것이 안에 거하라 하신 뜻입니다.

·       성도는 어떻게 주님께 붙어 있어 열매를 맺을 있는가?

How can we remain attached to the Vine and be fruitful?

나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지니 저가 안에 내가 안에 있으면 사람은 과실을 많이 맺나니 나를 떠나서는 허희가 아무것도 없음이라”(15:5)

5“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)

가지가 나무에 붙어 있다는 것은 이런 것입니다. 가지는 나무 뿌리로부터 올라오는 양분과 수분을 받아들입니다. 엄청난 삼투압 작용으로 24시간 양분과 수분을 흡수하는 것입니다. 그래야 뿌리의 양분과 수분이 가지에 공급됩니다.

이것은 주님의 말씀을 영혼에 엄청난 갈망으로 빨아들이고, 끊임없이 은혜로 살아가야 함을 의미합니다.. 말씀을 먹는 아기처럼 빨아 먹어야 합니다. 이것이 이른바 은혜를 받고 누리는 것을 말합니다. 그래서 주님의 성품과 인격을 속에 넣는 것입니다.

5)  사람을 입으라

Put on the new self

너희는 유혹의욕심을 따라 썩어져가는 구습을 찾는 사람을 벗어버리고 오직 심령으로 새롭게 되어 하나님을 따라 의와 진리(말씀) 거룩함으로 지으심을 받은   사람을 입으라(4:22-24)

22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. (Ephesians 4:22-24)

6)  사람, 성품을 버려라

Put off your old self

음행, 더러운 , 호색, 우상숭배, 술수, 원수 맺는것, 분쟁, 시기, 분냄, 당짓는 , 분리함, 이단, 투기, 술취함, 방탕함 이런 일을 하는 자들은 하나님의 나라를 유업으로 받지 못한다

( 5:19-21)

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, Discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

(Galatians 5:19-21)

열매를 맺고자 하는 사람은 가지가 하는 일을 똑같이 합니다. 부리로 부터 양분과 수분을 엄청난 힘으로 받아 들이는 작업을 합니다. 작업을 조금이라도 쉬거나 놓치는 것을 성경은 잠들었다고 합니다. 영혼은 시들어 집니다.

7)  작업을 잠시라도 놓치면 무슨 일이 일어날까?

What happens if you let your guard down even for a second?

우리 영혼과 인생에 두가지 치명적 문제가 발생합니다.

첫째: 영혼에 영양 실조 현상이 생깁니다. 영혼이 쇠약해 지는 것입니다.

둘째: 인생의 열매가 맺히지 않습니다. 삶의 변화가 없는 것입니다.

열매가 맺힌다는 것은 하나님의 성품으로 변화되는 것을 말합니다. 열매가 맺혀 주님의 성품과 인격으로 변화가 되면 그는 공동체를 세웁니다. 삼위일체 하나님의 공동체를 인생에 반영하는 것입니다.

이것이 하나님께 영광이 됩니다.

그러면 인생은 하나님을 기쁘시게 합니다.

그의 마지막 상급이 됩니다.

말씀정리

Conclusion

열매를 맺지 못하는 가지는 하나님의 성품으로 변화되지 않고 사람 모습 그대로 남아 있는 것입니다. 영혼의 영양실조 상태로 영혼이 쇠약하고 피폐한 것입니다.

인생에 하나님 기뻐하실 일이 없습니다.

그러면 하나님께 영광이 되지 못한 삶입니다.

A branch that does not bear fruit does not change into the disposition of God and remains as it was in the past; It is a state of malnutrition of the soul, which is debilitating and exhausting. There is nothing in your old life that pleases God.It is a life that does not glorify God.

열매를 맺는 것이 하나님께 영광이 되고 주님의 성품과 인격인

사랑, 희락, 화평, 오래참음, 자비, 양선, 충성, 온유, 절제입니다.

예수님은 포도나무시고 우리는 가지입니다.

우리가 예수님안에 예수님이 우리 안에 계시면 과실을 많이 맺는다고 15:5 말씀했습니다. 성령충만한 삶으로 주님의 성품과 인격인 성령의 열매를 맺는 하나님의 자녀가 되시기 소망합니다.

Bearing fruit brings glory to God and is the character of the Lord: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Jesus is the Vine and we are the branches.

John 15:5 says that if we are in Jesus and Jesus is in us, we will bear much fruit.

I hope that you will become a child of God who lives filled by the Holy Spirit and bears the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

No. Subject Author Date Views
644 중요한 것을 추구하라 Decide what is the most important thing in your life. file admin 2023.11.05 127
643 법 아래 있지 아니하고 은혜 아래 있으니 Because we are not under the law but under grace file admin 2023.10.28 243
642 가장 새롭고 고귀한 법은 사랑이다 The most current and noble law is Love file admin 2023.10.21 111
641 옛사람을 버리고 새사람이 되어라 Discard your old self and put on the new self file admin 2023.10.14 116
640 옛사람과 새사람Old self and the new self admin 2023.10.11 79
639 하나님의 은혜를 헛되게 하지말라 Don’t receive God’s grace in vain file admin 2023.10.06 98
638 변함이 없는 신앙생활을 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to living a unwavering life of faith file admin 2023.09.27 85
637 지혜있고 진실한 청지기 Faithful and wise manager file admin 2023.09.21 305
636 위엣것을 찾으라 Set your hearts on things above file admin 2023.09.16 104
635 시험에서 이기는 자가 되라 Become a person that overcomes temptation file admin 2023.09.08 115
634 그리스도의 향기를 나타내자 Let’s represent the aroma of Christ file admin 2023.09.03 97
633 히스기야 왕의 기도 응답 King Hezekiah's Prayer Answered admin 2023.08.30 77
632 명품 믿음의 유산 The inheritance of a high value faith file admin 2023.08.27 323
631 성도의 삶 (기독교중심) The life of a Christian file admin 2023.08.18 80
630 하나님과의 대화 Communicating with God file admin 2023.08.12 113
629 주님안에 서라 Stand firm in the Lord file admin 2023.08.04 136
628 그리스도의 향기 The aroma of Christ file admin 2023.07.30 325
627 행복한 삶을 살자Let’s live a happy life file admin 2023.07.22 108
626 생명의 길을 선택하라 Choose the path of life file admin 2023.07.14 107
625 확신있는 믿음을 갖자 Have conviction in your faith file admin 2023.07.08 112
Up