Skip to menu

Sermon

What is the biblical image of a father?

성경적인 아버지상은 어떤 모습일까?

에베소서 6:1-4

Ephesians 6:1-4  (NIV)

Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise—“so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”[a]

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

설교음성파일 듣기:  061817.mp3

1. 사회는 아버지에 대하여 어떻게 말하고 있는가?

How is a father described in this society?

1. 아버지에 대한 통계 Statistics on fathers

오늘날 자녀들이 아버지와 대화시간은 하루 평균 1분 미만이락 2002년 청소년 보호백성에서 말하고 있습니다.

Today, the average time a child speaks with their father is less than a minute according to a literary article.

아버지와 텔레비존중 어느 한쪽을 선택해야 한다면?

그 이유는 아버지의 장시간 노동때문인데 1주일 60시간 이상 노동하는 것이 31.7% 였습니다.

According to a survey by Lincoln college, when asked if one had to choose between father and TV, 68% of students chose TV. Most of the respondents said it was because of the time fathers spent at work. 31.7% of surveyed father’s worked over 60 hours per week.

어느 한 네티즌의 말에 “아버지는 돈 버는 기계인 줄 알았다고 말하면서 몇년 후 나도 돈 버는 기계로 인식되겠지….. according to one netizen, “my father is a money making machine and I probably will end up like him…”좋은 아버지가 되는데 가장 큰 걸림돌  1위는? The #1 reason that prevents fathers from being a good dads?경제적 불안정 40%라고 한국 여성 정책연구원 에서 남성의 부정 경험과 갈등에 관한 연구에서 말하고있습니다. According to the Korean female government research institute, 40% of people felt that economic instability was the #1 reason preventing fathers from being good dads.

자녀가 있는 직장 남성 200명을 대상으로 조사한 것을 보면  “스스로 매긴 아버지로서의 점수는 59.4점  입니다.  In a research of 200 men who had children, they rated themselves at 59.4 out of 100 when it came to being a good father.

서울의 한 대학이 재학생 356명을 대상으로 설문 조사한 결과 아버지의 이미지는 친근감(20%)와 자상함20%가 가장 많았습니다. In a study done at one university in seoul, the image that made the top answers 365 people surveyed was that fathers were “friendly” and “comfortable”.

2. 아버지는 누구인가? Who is a father?

기분이 좋을 때 헛기침을 하고, 겁이 날 때 너털웃음을 웃는 사람이다. 자기가 기대한 만큼 아들, 딸의 학교 성적이 좋지 않을 때 겉으로는,, 괜찮아´ 하지만  속으로는 몹시 화가 나는 사람이다., 딸이 밤늦게 돌아올 때에 어머니는 열 번 걱정하는 말을 하지만, 열 번 현관을 쳐다본다. 늘 자식들에게 그럴듯한 교훈을 하면서도, 자신이 모범을 보이지 못하기 때문에, 점에 있어서는 미안하게 생각도 하고 남 모르는 콤플렉스도 가지고 있다. 어머니 앞에서도 기도도 안 하지만, 혼자 車를 운전하면서는 큰소리로 기도도 하고  주문을 외기도 하는 사람이다.

B.성경에서 아버지 상은 어떠할까?

성서에서 가장 큰 계명은 “너는 마음을 다하고 뜻을 다하고 힘을 다하여 네 하나님 여호와를 사랑하라”(신명기 6:5).입니다.    신명기 6:2절에, “곧 너와 네 아들과 네 손자들이 평생에 네 하나님 여호와를 경외하며 내가 너희에게 명한 그 모든 규례와 명령을 지키게 하기 위한 것이며 또 네 날을 장구하게 하기 위한 것이라” 말씀합니다. 신명기 6:6 ,7에서는, “오늘 내가 네게 명하는 이 말씀을 너는 마음에 새기고 네 자녀에게 부지런히 가르치며 집에 앉았을 때에든지 길을 갈 때에든지 누워 있을 때에든지 일어날 때에든지 이 말씀을 강론할 것이며”라 말씀합니다.

Deuteronomy 6:5 (NIV)

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:2 (NIV)

so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the Lord your God as long as you live by keeping all his decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life.

6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts.

7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

이스라엘 민족의 역사는, 아버지가 그의 자녀들과 자신들의 영적 성장과 안녕을 위해 주님의 방식과 말씀으로 자녀들을 가르치는 데에 부지런해야 한다고 밝히고 있습니다. 성서의 계명들에 순종하였던 아버지는  그대로 하였습니다. 이는 우리를 잠언 22:6에서 알려줍니다; “마땅히 행할 길을 아이에게 가르치라 그리하면 늙어도 그것을 떠나지 아니하리라.” “가르치는 ”은 아버지와 어머니가 자녀에게 주는 첫 번째 지시인데, 즉, 조기교육을 말합니다. 가르치는 것은 그들이 의도하는 삶의 방식을 자녀들에게 명확하게 하기 위해 계획됩니다. 자녀의 조기 교육을 이런 방식으로 시작하는 것은 매우 중요합니다.

에베소서 6:4절에는 부정적이고, 긍정적인 두 방식 으로  아버지에 대한 지침을 요약한 것입니다.  Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4)

1. 부정적인 A negative example

“아비들아 너희 자녀를 노엽게 하지 말고 오직 주의 교훈과 훈계로 양육하라.” 이 구절의 부정적인 부분은 아버지가 그의 혹독함, 부당함, 편애, 또는 부당한 권위의 행사로 말미암아   자녀들의 부정적 성향을 조성하지 말아야 한다는 것을 나타냅니다. 향한 거칠고 무리한 행동은 오직 마음에 악한 마음을 갖게 할 것입니다. “노엽게 하다”라는 단어는 “짜증나게 하다, 몹시 화나게 하다, 불쾌하게 만들다, 또는 자극하다”라는 의미입니다. 이는 잘못된 생각과 잘못된 방법에 의해 야기됩니다 – 혹독함, 부당함, 엄격함, 거침, 잔인한 요구들, 불필요한 규제, 그리고 독재적인 권위에서 나오는 이기적인 고집. 이렇게 노엽게 하는 것은, 자녀들이 어쩌면 그들의 부모들을 기쁘게 할 수 없다고 생각하게 만들면서,   자녀들의 애정과, 거룩함에 대한 그들의 갈망을 감소시키는 결과로 나타날 것입니다. 현명한 부모는 사랑과 온유로 대할때, 자녀들이 순종하는 마음을 갖을 수 있도록는 할 수있을 것입니다.

"Do not fret your children, fathers, but nurture them with your doctrine and admonition." The negative part of this verse is that the father creates negative tendencies of his children by his harshness, injustice, favoritism, Indicates that you should not.

Rough and unreasonable behavior toward your child will only foster evil in your heart. The word "annoyed" means "irritate", "annoy", "annoy" or "irritate". It is caused by misconceptions and wrong methods - selfish stubbornness from harshness, unfairness, rigor, harshness, cruel demands, unnecessary regulation, and dictatorial authority. This anger will appear as a result of killing the affection of children and reducing their desire for holiness, making them think that perhaps they can not please their parents. Wise parents make love and gentleness, obedience appealing and achievable.

2. 긍정적인 A positive example 

에베소서6:4절의 긍정적인 부분은  아이들을 교육하고, 양육하며, 주님의 교양과 훈계로 삶의 모든 부분에 있어서 그들의 행위를 발전시키라는 것입니다. 이것은 교육과 훈육의 전 과정입니다. “훈계”란 단어는 아이들에게 잘못된 것들(세부적) 과 의무들(책임)을 생각나게 한다는 뜻을 가지고 있습니다. 기독교인 아버지는 정말 하나님의 손안에 있는 도구가 되어야 합니다. 명령과 훈계하는 것이 하나님께서 명령하고 꾸짖으시는 것이어야 합니다.  하나님의 권위가 아이들의 마음, 생각, 그리고 양심에 지속적이고 즉각적으로 와 닿아야 합니다. 이때에 인간인 아버지는  자기 자신을 제시해서는 결코 안됩니다. 교육의 목표들은 행할때  권위를 가지신 하나님을 교사로 그리고 지도자로 삼을 때 가장 잘 달성될 수 있습니다.

주님으로부터 나온 지시는 기독교적 경험의 학교에서 배우게 되고, 부모에 의해 집행됩니다 – 주로 아버지에 의해, 그러나 또한, 어머니의 관리하에. 기독교적 훈육은 아이들이 하나님을 경외하면서 자라고, 부모님의 권위를 존중하며, 기독교적 기준을 알고, 자기 절제의 습관을 가지면서 자랄 수 있게 하는데 필요합니다.

“모든 성경은 하나님의 감동으로 된 것으로 교훈과 책망과 바르게 함과 의로 교육하기에 유익하니”(디모데후서 3:16-17). 아버지의 첫 번째 책임은 자기 자녀들이 성경에 익숙하게 하는 것입니다. 하나님의 진리를 가르치기 위해 아버지가 사용할 수 있는 수단들과 방법들은 각양각색일 것입니다. 아버지가 역할 모델에 충실하면서, 아이들이 하나님의 뜻에 관해 배운 것들은 그들이 무슨 일을 하고 어디로 가든, 삶의 전반에 걸쳐 그들을 좋은 위치에 처하게 할 것입니다.

The positive part of Ephesians 6 is to educate and nurture children, and to develop their conduct in all parts of life with the Lord's instruction. This is the whole process of education and discipline. The word "admonition" means to remind the children of the things that are wrong (specifically) and the duties (responsibilities).

A Christian father is really a tool in the hands of God. The whole process of command and discipline must be commanded and rebuked by God, because the authority of God must come into contact with the hearts, thoughts, and conscience of children constantly and immediately. A human father must never present himself as the ultimate authority to determine truth and duty. The goals of education can best be achieved when God, who has the authority to follow in all things, is made a teacher and leader.

Instruction from the Lord is learned in the school of Christian experience and enforced by parents - mainly by the father, but also under the care of the mother. Christian discipline is necessary for children to grow up in fear of God, to respect the authority of their parents, to know Christian standards, and to be able to grow with the habit of self-control.

"16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a]may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3: 16-17). The father's first responsibility is to make his children familiar with the Bible. The means and methods that the Father can use to teach the truth of God will be varied. As the father is faithful to the role model, what the children have learned about God's will, will put them in a good position throughout life, whatever they do and wherever they go.

C. 오늘 하루라도 나의 마음을 뒤돌아 보았는가?

Did you self-reflect today?

1. 당신은 아버지에 대하여 어떠한 마음을 갖고 있는가요?

What is your perception of your father?

여기 한 가정에 3남자 아이들을 두고 있는 아버지가 있었습니다.   아침이면 세 자녀들이 아버지를 위해 구두를 잘 닦아 놓습니다. 그렇데 이 세 아이들이 서로 구두를 닦으려고 한답니다. 그래서 어느사람이 자녀들에게 물어봤답니다. 왜 아버지 구두를 닦으려고 하니? There was a man who had 3 sons. In the morning, the three sons would shine the father’s shoes. Somebody asked one day to each of the son’s why they shined his shoes? 자녀는 말하기를 구두를 닦아놓으면 아버지가 1000원씩을 주거든요 자녀에게 물었습니다. 그랬더니 맞지 않으려고 구두를 닦아 논답니다. 자녀에게 물어 봤더니 그 아들은 말하기를 구두를 닦아놓으면 아버지가 그 구두를 신으시고 기뻐합니다. 그러면 나의 마음도 기쁘기 때문에 구두를 닦습니다. First son answered that when he shined the shoes, his father would give him a dollar. The second son said he shined the shoes so that he wouldn’t be beat. The third said that when his dad wore the shoes he shined, his dad would become happy. This made him happy also. 세 아들 중 어느 부류에 속하나요? Which of the three son’s do you agree with the most?

2. 이제는 아버지 마음을 이해할 있습니다.

We can now understand our father.

아버지

아버지께서 어느덧 칠순을 맞이하셨다는게 새삼 믿기지가 않습니다. 염색으로 감춰지지 않는 아버지의 흰머리를보면서 저도 모르게 새어 나오는 눈물을 어쩔 수 없나봅니다. 언제나 제 기억에는 누구보다 당당하셨던 모습으로 강인하게 가족을 이끄셨던 모습으로, 힘들고 어려운 직장 생활 가운데 한 번도 가족에게 지친 내색 보이지 않으셨던 그런 모습만 나아 있습니다.I couldn’t believe that my father had turned 70. As I looked upon his white hair that can’t hide through the dye, I can’t help but tear up. For as long as I can remember, he was tough and never showed his emotions or any signs of difficulty even through difficult times at this work.

어릴때는 아버지가 밉고, 부끄러웠던 적도 많았지만 결혼하고 아이가 태어나고, 직장 생활을 하면서 어렴풋이나마 아버지가 그때 왜 그렇게 저를 대했는지, 그리고 아버지를 닮아있는 지금의 저희 모습을 볼때 아버지를 이해하게 됩니다. 또한 그때 표현은 잘 않하셨지만 마음속으로는 저를 많이 아껴주셨다는 것도 저도 아이를 키우면서 깨닫고 있습니다.When I was young, I hated my father and was embarrassed of him. But after getting married and having a child of my own and seeing myself at work, I began to understand why my father acted the way he did towards me and now as I look at him, I see the many similarities between he and I. Even though he didn’t show his emotions back then, I realized by how I act towards my own child, that he did care about me tremendously.

언제나 든든한 모습만 보여주셨던 아버지처럼, 저도 제 아들이 든든히 기댈 수 있는 그런 아빠가 되겠습니다. 말로 잘 표현은 못하셨지만 늘 자식이 먼저인 , 자식을 위해 평생을 온몸으로 살아오신 우리 아버지I will try to become a reliable and strong father for my child just as my father. Though he may not have expressed it much with words, his child was always firstand foremost.

<사랑합니다 >. Dad, I love you.

건강하세요. Be healthy always.

(중앙일보 우메켄 광고중에서 – from JoongAng Ilbo)

<결론 > conclusion结论 

우리를 사랑해 주시는 우리 하나님 아버지께서도, 우리가 기쁜마음으로 섬기고 따르면 기뻐하십니다

Our Heavenly Father who loves us also delights when we serve with joy.

来吧,我们的天父给我们的爱,并根据他的喜悦为我们服务乐事。

No. Subject Author Date Views
424 The hidden secret 감추어진 비밀 file admin 2019.09.29 727
423 Dream of remarkable secrets that will be revealed to you 크고 비밀한 일이 나타날 것을 꿈꾸라 file admin 2019.09.29 524
422 When you realize your purpose, you will see a new world 깨닫게 되면 새로운 세상이 보입니다. file admin 2019.09.29 493
421 How can we find moments of Gratitude? 어떻게 하면 감사할 일을 찾을수 있을까요? file admin 2019.09.08 498
420 How can you truly experience God’s love? 어떻게 하나님의 사랑을 체험할수 있을까? file admin 2019.09.02 522
419 Worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth 영과 진리로 예배하는 자를 찾으시는 하나님 file admin 2019.09.01 760
418 Do you want the faith that can move mountains? 산을 옮길만한 믿음을갖기 원합니까? file admin 2019.08.19 568
417 Get up and Walk: How can we experience such miracles? 일어나 걸어라: 어떻게 하면 이러한 기적을 체험할 수 있을까요? file admin 2019.08.11 509
416 Are you ready for miracles? 당신은 기적을 체험하기 원하십니까? file admin 2019.08.04 489
415 A life filled with Miracles 기적을 체험하는 삶 file admin 2019.08.03 720
414 Jesus’ command to all of us 우리에게 주시는 예수님의 지상명령 file admin 2019.07.21 529
413 Become a wise builder in life 당신은 지혜로운 인생의 건축자 file admin 2019.07.15 609
412 God chose you 하나님이 당신을 선택하셨습니다. file admin 2019.07.07 517
411 Overflowing Joy 넘치는 기쁨 file admin 2019.07.02 556
410 The path to becoming a family that is pleasing to God 하나님이 기뻐하시는 가정이  되는 길 file admin 2019.06.23 582
409 The work of God 하나님이 하시는일 file admin 2019.06.19 577
408 The faith and salvation of the Gentile Cornelius 이방인 고넬료의 믿음과 구원 file admin 2019.06.19 867
407 Why do you need to have a relationship with God? 하나님과의 사귐 file admin 2019.06.19 523
406 Do you hear the groaning of the Holy Spirit? 성령의 탄식을 듣는가? file admin 2019.06.19 581
405 I want to be filled with the Holy Spirit 성령충만하기 원합니다. file admin 2019.06.19 578
Up