Skip to menu

Sermon

하나님의 전신갑주를 입으라

Put on the full armor of God

에베소서 6:10-20

10종말로 너희가 주 안에서와 그 힘의 능력으로 강건하여지고

11마귀의 궤계를 능히 대적하기 위하여 하나님의 전신갑주를 입으라 12우리의 씨름은 혈과 육에 대한 것이 아니요 정사와 권세와 이 어두움의 세상 주관자들과 하늘에 있는 악의 영들에게 대함이라 13그러므로 하나님의 전신갑주를 취하라 이는 악한 날에 너희가 능히 대적하고 모든 일을 행한 후에 서기 위함이라 14그런즉 서서 진리로 너희 허리 띠를 띠고 의의 흉배를 붙이고 15평안의 복음의 예비한 것으로 신을 신고 16모든 것 위에 믿음의 방패를 가지고 이로써 능히 악한 자의 모든 화전을 소멸하고 17구원의 투구와 성령의 검 곧 하나님의 말씀을 가지라 18모든 기도와 간구로 하되 무시로 성령 안에서 기도하고 이를 위하여 깨어 구하기를 항상 힘쓰며 여러 성도를 위하여 구하고 19또 나를 위하여 구할 것은 내게 말씀을 주사 나로 입을 벌려 복음의 비밀을 담대히 알리게 하옵소서 할 것이니 20이 일을 위하여 내가 쇠사슬에 매인 사신이 된 것은 나로 이 일에 당연히 할 말을 담대히 하게 하려 하심이니라

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

설교음성파일 듣기 : 012223.mp3

A. 하나님의 전신갑주란?

What is the full armor of God?

1.  전신갑주 란? What is a full armor?

전쟁에 나가는 군인들이 온 몸에 두른 갑옷과 투구를 뜻하는 말로서 전신갑주를 입는다는 것은 전투에 필요한 만반의 준비를 갖춘 상태를 말한다. 본문이 기록될 당시, 군인들은 갑옷과 투구 외에도 방패와 창검을 갖추고 전쟁에 임했다.

하나님께서 그의 자녀들에게 전쟁터에서 필요한 것들을 비유로 하나님의 전신갑주를 입으라고 권면하는 것은 에베소서 6:12절에 우리의 씨름은 혈과 육에 대한 것이 아니요 정사와 권세와 이 어두움의 세상 주관자들과 하늘에 있는 악의 영들에게 대함이며 이는 우리가 이 땅에서 신앙생활을 하면서 끊임없이 원수 마귀와 영적인 싸움을 해야하기 때문이라 했다. 특히 오늘날은 주님 오실 때가 가까운 만큼 원수 마귀가 우는 사자와 같이 두루 다니며 삼킬 자를 찾아 한 영혼이라도 더 사망으로 이끌기 위해 두루 다니며 안간힘을 쓰고 있다. 하나님의 영광을 드러내는 사람들에  대해서는 틈을 노려 핍박하며 하나님의 영광을 가리우려고 눈을 부릅뜨고 살피는 것이다.

2.  하나님의 전신갑주란? What is a full armor of God?

"하나님의 전신갑주란 악한 날에 성도가 원수 마귀와 영적인 싸움을 하며 원수마귀와 능히 대적하고 모든 일을 행한 후에 서기 위함이며 하나님의 영광을 드러내기 위해서 영적인 무장을 하는 것이다.

하나님의 전신 갑주는 진리의 허리띄를 하며, 의에 흉배를 붙이며, 평안의 준비한 것으로 신을 신고, 모든것위에 믿음의 방패를 가지고,악한자의 모든 화전을 소명하고, 구원의 투구와 성령의 검 곧 하나님의 말씀을 갖으라 그위에 기도와 간구로 성령안에서 이를 위하여 구하기를 힘쓰라 하였다.

그러므로 하나님의 전신갑주를 취하라 이는 악한 날에 너희가 능히 대적하고 모든 일을 행한 후에 서기 위함이라. 그런즉 서서 진리로 너희 허리 띠를 띠고 의의 호심경을 붙이고 평안의 복음이 준비한 것으로 신을 신고 모든 것 위에 믿음의 방패를 가지고 이로써 능히 악한 자의 모든 불화살을 소멸하고 구원의 투구와 성령의 검 곧 하나님의 말씀을 가지라. (에베소서 6:13-17)

13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. (Ephesians 6:13-17)

B. 왜 하나님의 전신 갑주를 입어야 하는가?

Why must we put on the full armor of God?

1.  성화의 삶을 살기 위해서(6:12-14)

So that we can live a sanctified life

예수그리스도의 복음을 믿고 구원을 얻은 사람은 믿음을 통해 죄의 형벌로부터 구원을 얻었지만 죄의 세력으로부터 완전히 해방되지 못합니다, 성도라고 해도 세상에서 육신을 입고 살기에 죄의 유혹이 계속 있습니다.

바울은 로마에 있는 성도들에게 몸의 사욕을 순종하지 말고(6:12) 우리의 지체를 불의의 병기로 죄에게 드리지 말고(6:13) 그리스도와 함께 장사되었다가 하나님의 영광으로 말미암아 그리스도를 죽은자 가운데서 살리심과 같이 우리의 몸을 하나님께 의의 병기로 드리는 것입니다.

12그러므로 너희는 죄로 너희 죽을 몸에 왕노릇하지 못하게 하여 몸의 사욕을 순종치 말고 13또한 너희 지체를 불의의 병기로 죄에게 드리지 말고 오직 너희 자신을 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 산 자 같이 하나님께 드리며 너희 지체를 의의 병기로 하나님께 드리라 14죄가 너희를 주관치 못하리니 이는 너희가 법 아래 있지 아니하고 은혜 아래 있음이니라(6:12-14)

11In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13 Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace. (Romans 6:11-14)

2.  마귀의 궤계를 능히 대적하기 위해서(6:11)

So that we can fight against spiritual forces of evil

바울은 에베소에 살고 있는 그리스도인에게 종말로 주안에서와 그의 힘의 능력으로

강건해져서 마귀의 궤계를 능히 대적하기 위하여 하나님의 전신갑주를 입어라 하였습니다.

성도들의 씨름은 혈과 육에 대한 것이 아니요 정사와 권세와 어두움의 세상 주관 자들과 하늘에 있는 악의 영들과 대항하는 싸움이다.”(612)

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. (Ephesians 6:12)

C. 어떻게 하나님의 전신갑주를 입을 있을까?

How can we put on the full armor of God?

1.  예수님을 자신의 주님으로 영접하라 (14:6)

Welcome Jesus as your Lord

예수님을 영접하였을 길이요, 진리요, 생명이신 분을 영접한 것이다. 서서 진리로 허리띠를 한다는 것은 예수님으로 허리띠를 하는 전신갑주를 취하는 것이다.

예수님을 영접하기 위해서는 복음의 말씀을 듣고(10:17) 회개하여 예수님이 살아계신 하나님의 아들이심을 고백하고( 16:16) 예수께서 성경대로 우리죄를 대신하여 죽으심과 함께 세례를 받음으로 예수와 함께 장사되어 그리스도와 연합한 자가 되어 이제는 하나님의 자녀로서 하나님을 아바아버지라 부름수 있는 하나님의 자녀의 권세를 받은 것이다.  신앙의 위력을 증인하기 위해서 마음에 성령의 열매를 맺으며 감사하자.

예수께서 가라사대 내가 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나로 말미암지 않고는 아버지께로 자가 없느니라 7너희가 나를 알았더면 아버지도 알았으리로다 이제부터는 너희가 그를 알았고 보았느니라 (14:6,7)

“6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” (John 14:6,7)

2.  성령의 검인 하나님의 말씀을 갖으라

Take hold of the spiritual sword which is the word of God

1)   하나님의 말씀은 시험을 물리칠 있다.

The word of God can fight and overcome all trials and tribulations

하나님의 말씀은 사탄마귀의 시험을 물리칠 있는 유일한 무기이다. 예수께서 시험을 받으실 때도 기록되었으되 -For it is written-( 4:4, 7,11,) 하나님의 말씀으로 사탄을 물리치셨다. 하나님의 말씀에 순종할 하나님의 자녀가 도는 권세를 갖을 있다. 말씀으로 하나님과 관계가 이루어져 하나님의 자녀가 있다.

2)   구원에 이르게 하는 지혜를 준다(딤후 3:15)

The word of God gives the wisdom of salvation

성경은 능히 너로 하여금 그리스도 예수안에 있는 믿음으로 말미암아 구원에 이르는 지혜가 있게 하느니라.

15and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. (2 Timothy 3:15)

3)   성경은 하나님의 사람으로 온전케 하며 선한 일을 행하기에 온전하게 합니다. (딤후3:17)

The word of God completely makes you a person of God and allows you to do God’s righteous works

17이는 하나님의 사람으로 온전케 하며 모든 선한 일을 행하기에 온전케 하려 함이니라

17so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

(2Timothy 3:17)

3.  성령안에서 깨어 기도하라

Remain alert and vigilant in the Spirit and pray

하나님의 말씀을 읽는 것이  우리에게 맔씀하시는 하나님의 뜻을 듣는 것이라면, 하나님께 이야기 하는 것은 기도를 통해 이루어 집니다. 깨어 기도하지 않으면 성령이 친히 우리를 위해 간구하시는 영적인 하나님의 뜻을 수가 없습니다. 성령안에서 깨어 있어야 합니다.

전신갑주로 무장을 한다할 지라도 깨어있으면서 기도해야 한다. 그래야 하나님이 주시는 영적인 은혜를 체험 있다.

18모든 기도와 간구로 하되 무시로 성령 안에서 기도하고 이를 위하여 깨어 구하기를 항상 힘쓰며 여러 성도를 위하여 구하고 19 나를 위하여 구할 것은 내게 말씀을 주사 나로 입을 벌려 복음의 비밀을 담대히 알리게 하옵소서

18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, (Ephesians 6:18,19)

4.   복음의 비밀을 담대히 알리어라

Share the secret of the gospel with conviction

바울은 고린도교회에게 사람이 우리를 그리스도의 일군이요 하나님의 비밀을 맡은 자로 여기라 했으며 그리고 복음의 비밀을 맡은 자는 충성하라 했다.(고전 4:1,2)

1This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed. 2Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. (1Corinthians 4:1,2)

비밀은 하나님의 것이다. 하나님이 천지를 창조하셨는데 무슨 기구를 가지고 만들어 내신 것이 아니라 말씀으로 창조하셨으며(1:1) 하나님은 예레미야 선지자에게 통해 말씀하시기를

33:3 너는 내게 부르짖어라 네게 응답하겟고 네가 알지 못하는 크고 비밀한 일을 네게 보이리라

3‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ (Jeremiah 33:3)

13:16-17 그러나 너희 눈은 봄으로,  너희 귀는 들음으로 복이 있도다 내가 진실

너희에게 이르노니 많은 선지자와 의인이 너희 보는  것들을 보고자 하여도 보지

못하였고 너희 듣는 것들을 듣고자 하여도 듣지 못하였느니라'

16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. (Matthew 13:16,17)

복음의 비밀은 예수그리스도 이다.

1:27 '하나님이 그들로 하여금 비밀의 영광이 이방인 가운데 어떻게 풍성한

알게 하려하심이라 비밀은  너희 안에 계신 그리스도시니 영광의 소망이니라'

27To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27)

우리에게 주시는 교훈

Today’s Lesson

1.    하나님의 전신갑주을 취한다는 것은 예수님으로 허리띠를 하고

2.    가슴에는 예수님이 선포하신 복음안에서 순종으로 가슴을 가리고,

3.    우리가 가는 곳에 시기,질투,미움, 버리고 예수님의 사랑으로 마지막 두려움에 떨고 있는 제자들에게 평강을 주시듯이 우리가 가는 곳에 평강이 있기를 기도하며,

4.    어디를 가든지 나는 구원받은 하나님의 군병임을 나타내어

5.    항상 성령안에서 말씀으로 사탄 마귀를 물리치며  

6.    모든 기도와 간구로 깨어 구하기를 힘쓰는 주님이 군병이 됩시다.

Putting on the full armor of God means you are putting on the belt of truth of Jesus Christ and the breastplate of righteousness gained by the obedience to the gospel. It means that wherever we go we will fight against covetousness, jealousy and hatred and fight off all fear with the tremendous love of Jesus that gives peace to Christ soldiers. With the help of the Holy Spirit, we will remain aware and vigilant and with prayer, be able to fight against all spiritual forces of evil.

No. Subject Author Date Views
604 은혜로 자유케한 행복 Happiness of freedom by grace file admin 2023.02.23 391
603 복음을 영접하자 Let's Receive the Gospel file admin 2023.02.19 93
602 예수안에 있는 생명의 성령의 법으로 살자 Let’s live by the law of the Spirit through Christ Jesus file admin 2023.02.10 135
601 신의 성품에 참여하라 Participate in the divine nature file admin 2023.02.03 176
600 하나님은 사람의 외모를 취하지 아니하고 God does not accept a person by his appearance file admin 2023.01.27 386
» 하나님의 전신갑주를 입으라 Put on the full armor of God file admin 2023.01.21 114
598 성령의 열매를 맺으라 Bear the fruitful of the Spirit file admin 2023.01.14 111
597 깨어 있으라 주님이 속히 오신다! Stay vigilant, the Lord is coming soon! file admin 2023.01.06 168
596 신앙의 위력을 증인하라 Witness the power of Faith file admin 2022.12.30 135
595 세월을 아끼라 Make the most of every opportunity file admin 2022.12.25 462
594 하나님의 은혜 안에서 항상 기뻐하자 Let’s be joyful in God’s grace file admin 2022.12.17 104
593 주의 강림하시기까지 우리가 해야 할일 What we must do as we wait for the Lord’s second coming file admin 2022.12.10 133
592 그리스도와 함께하는 생활을 하자 Let’s live a life with Christ file admin 2022.12.03 139
591 내가 네게 무엇을 줄꼬 Ask for whatever you want me to give you file admin 2022.11.27 394
590 자신의 삶에 감사하고 있습니까? Are you thankful for your life? file admin 2022.11.18 140
589 하나님은 어떻게 일하실까? How does God work? file admin 2022.11.11 117
588 그리스도의 몸을 세워가라 Lift up the body of Christ file admin 2022.11.06 134
587 하나님 마음에 드는 사람 A person that pleases God file admin 2022.10.28 383
586 성도의 신앙성숙으로 성장하는 교회(II) 봉사의 일을 하자 file admin 2022.10.21 142
585 성도의 신앙성숙으로 성장하는 교회 Let’s become a church that grows in spiritual maturity file admin 2022.10.16 140
Up