Skip to menu

Sermon

신앙의 위력을 증인하라

Witness the power of Faith

빌립보서 4:9-13 너희는 내게 배우고 받고 듣고 바를 행하라 그리하면 평강의 하나님이 너희와 함께 계시리라 10내가 안에서 크게 기뻐함은 너희가 나를 생각하던 것이 이제 다시 싹이 남이니 너희가 또한 이를 위하여 생각은 하였으나 기회가 없었느니라 11내가 궁핍하므로 말하는 것이 아니라 어떠한 편에든지 내가 자족하기를 배웠노니 12내가 비천에 처할 줄도 알고 풍부에 처할 줄도 알아 모든 일에 배부르며 배고픔과 풍부와 궁핍에도 일체의 비결을 배웠노라 13내게 능력 주시는 안에서 내가 모든 것을 있느니라내게 능력 주시는 안에서 내가 모든 것을 있느니라

9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. 10 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:9-13)

요한복음 1:9-14 참빛 세상에 와서 사람에게 비취는 빛이 있었나니 10그가 세상에 계셨으며 세상은 그로 말미암아 지은바 되었으되 세상이 그를 알지 못하였고 11자기 땅에 오매 자기 백성이 영접지 아니 하였으나 12영접하는 이름을 믿는 자들에게는 하나님의 자녀가 되는 권세를 주셨으니 13이는 혈통으로나 육정으로나 사람의 뜻으로 나지 아니하고 오직 하나님께로서 자들이니라 14말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 우리가 영광을 보니 아버지의 독생자의 영광이요 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God. 14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:9-14)

설교음성파일 듣기 : 010123.mp3

올해2023(계묘년:토끼띠)교회목표 

신앙의 위력을 증인하라 (빌립보서 4:13)

"Witness the power of Faith (Philippians 4:13)

교회에서는(In the Church)

1. 깨어 있으라 예수님이 오신다( 24:42, 22:20  Keep watch, Jesus is coming soon

2.성령의 열매를 맺으라 ( 5:22,23)  Bear the fruit of the Holy Spirit

3. 하나님의전신갑주를 취하라(6:13)  Put on the full armor of God

4. 신의 성품에 참여하라(벧후1:4)  Participate in the Divine nature

5.빛의 자녀처럼 행하라(5:8)  Act as a child of the light

가정에서는 (In the family)

1. 가정예배를 드리는 교회( 2:42-27) a family that worships together

2. 생활의 1/10이상을 하나님께 드리는 교회 (11:6) Giving 1/10th of our lives to God

3. 범사에 감사하는 교회(살전 5:16-18) Giving thanks in all circumstances

4. 성경을 1년에 1독하는 교회(딤후 3:15-17)  Reading the entire Bible at least one time per year

그러면 하나님이 기뻐하시는 교회가 분명히 것입니다.(13:22)

Thus, we will become a church that is pleasing to God

A. 신앙의 위력이란?

What is the power of faith?

여호와 하나님이 하나님의 자녀에게 주시는 권세 입니다.

예수께서 제자들에게 신앙의 위력에 대하여 말씀하시기를 너희가 만일 믿음이 겨자씨만큼만 있으면 산더러 명하되 여기서 저기로 옮기라 하여도 옮길 것이요 너희가 못할 것이 없으리라

(17:20-21) 하셨습니다.

20He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you 21 “This kind can come out only by prayer and fast. (Matthew 17:20,21)

우리의 신앙은 너무나 미약합니다. 우리의 믿는 범위는 너무도 좁습니다.  어느것은 믿지만 어느것은 의심합니다.

그러나 위로부터 내리신 근본 진리에 대하여 확실하고 분명하게 믿는 신앙의 분량이 겨자씨만큼 있어도 우리는 산을 명하여 바다에 빠지게 있는 힘을 발휘할 있습니다.

1.  산을 옮길 만한 믿음입니다.(Hebrews 11:1;

It is a faith that can move mountains

믿음은 바라는 것들의 실상이요 보지 못한 것들의 증거니라” (히브리서 11:1) 

참믿음은 장차 얻으리라고 소망하는 바에 의심 없이 실상과 같이 믿는 믿음이요.

보이지 않는 것을  이미 것과 같이 확실히 분명히 믿는 신앙을 참믿음이라합니다.

이는 아브라함이나 모세나 다니엘이나 그의 친구(사드락, 메삭, 아벳느고)나 에스더와 같은 신앙입니다.

2.  하나님의 자녀가 권세를 인정하는 믿음입니다.(1:12)

It is a faith that acknowledges the right to become a child of God

하나님은 천지를 창조하셨습니다. 하나님이 우리의 아버지가 되신 것입니다.

하나님이 우리를 자녀로 삼아 주시고 아들의 권세를주셨습니다.(1:12)

12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God (John 1:12)

자녀는하나님을 나의 아버지로 믿는다는 것이 낯설고 너무나 생소하지만 아버지와 함께 하므로 알아가므로 하나님께 합당하게 쓰임받는 되며 하나님의 마음을 만족하시게 있습니다.  하나님을 믿는 다는 것은 하나님이 만물의 주재라고 믿는 기초에서 하나님의 말씀과 역사를 체험하여 비록 겉사람은 낡아지나 우리의 속사람이 날로 새로워진다고 하였습니다.(고후 4:16)

16Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. (2 Corinthians 4:16)

그러므로 우리가 그리스도안에 있으면 새로운 피조물이 되어 이전것은 지나가고 새것이

되었으므로(고후5:17) 하나님의 자녀가 권세를 부여 받았으므로 그리스도안에서 능치

못한 일이 없게 것입니다.

17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! (2 Corinthians 5:17)

B. 신앙의 위력을 증인해야 합니까?

Why must we witness the power of faith?

1.  하나님의 자녀의 권세를 받았기 때문입니다.

Because we have received the right to become children of God

스스로 계신 하나님께서 천지 만물을 지으시고 하나님의 형상을을 따라

사람을 지으시고 하나님이 창조하신 천지의 모든 것을 하나님의 형상대로 지음받은 남자와 여자에게 복을 주시며 생육하고 번성하여 땅에 충만하라, 땅을 정복하라, 바다의 물고기와 하늘의 새와 땅에 움직이는 모든 생물을 다스리라 하셨습니다.

( 1:26-31) 얼마나 권세입니까?

26Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” 27So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

28God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” 29Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so. 31God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.(Genesis 1:26-31)

2.  하나님이 명령하셨기 때문입니다.(딤후4:2)

Because God commanded us to do so

하나님은 사도 바울을 통하여 제자에게 명하였습니다.
너는 말씀을 전파하라 때를 얻든지 얻든지 항상 힘쓰라  범사에 오래 참음과 가르침으로 경태가며 경계하며 권하라”(딤후4:2)

2Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. (2 Timothy 4:2)

3.    하나님이 기뻐하시기 때문입니다.(5:8-10)

Because it pleases God

우리가 하나님뜻에 따라 생활할 하나님이 기뻐하신다 하셨습니다.

바울이 에베소서 교회에게 말씀할때 하나님이 기뻐하시는 일을 하라 했습니다.

너희가 전에는 어둠이더니 이제는  주안에서 빛이라 빛의 자녀들처럼 행하라 빛의열매는 모든 착함과 의로움과 진실함에 있느니라 주를 기쁘시게 것이 무엇인가 시험하여 보라”(5:8-10)

8For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9(for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10and find out what pleases the Lord. (Ephesians 5:8-10)

C. 어떻게 신앙의 위력의 증인할 있습니까?

How can we witness the power of faith?

1.  하나님의 자녀가 되라(3:1-5)

Become God’s child

1)   거둡나라

Be saved

요한복음 3장에 보면 비리새인 중에 니고데모라는 사람이 있습니다. 유대인의 지도자 입니다. 그런데 그가 밤에 예수께 찾아왔습니다. 우리가 보니 당신이 하나님께로부터 보냄을 받은 선생인것을 압니다. 하나님이 함께 하시지아니하시면 당신이 행하시는 표적을 아무도 없이니이다. 예수께서는 니고데모의 의중을 아시고 진실로 진실로 네게 이르노니 사람이 거듭나지 아니하면 하나님의 나라를 볼수 없느니라”(3:5) 방법을 가르쳐 주시기를

“Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.” (John 3:5-8)

사람이 물과 성령으로 거듭나면 하나님의 나라에 들어갈 있다고 알려 주셨습니다.

2)   그리스도를 하나님의 아들이심을 고백하라

Confess that Christ is God’s son

예수님이 살아계시는 하나님의 아들이심을 고백하고 세례를 받아 하나님의 자녀가 되어야 합니다.(16:16)

Jesus  asked. “Who do you say I am?” 16Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” (Matthew  16:15,16)

3)   회개하여 예수그리스도의 이름으로 세레를 받으라

Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ

회개하여각각 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 세례를 받고 죄사함을 받으라 그리하면 성령을 선물로 받으리니(2:37,38)

37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”

38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

2.  성령충만하라

Be filled with the Holy Spirit

성령충만이라 성령이 넘치는 상태를 말합니다.  성령은 마치 어떤 물질적인 힘이나 물체같이 생각하나 그렇지 않습니다. 성령은 삼위(하나님, 예수그리스도, 성령) 한분이십니다. 예수께서 부활하여 떠나시면서 우리를 보호하시고 죄에대하여 의에 대하여 심판에 대하여 세상을 책망하시기 위애 보내심을 받은 삼위 한분이십니다.

내가 너희에게 실상을 말하노니 내가 떠나가는것이 너희에게 유익이라 내가 떠나가지 아니하면 보혜사가 너희아게로 오시지 아니할 것이요 가면 내가 그를 너희에게로 보내리라(16:7)

7But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you (John 16:7)

성령충만하려면 기도하는것이요, 찬양하는 것이요, 성경말씀을 묵상하는 것입니다.

세상사랑함을 버리라. 하나님의 의뢰하라. 성령충만하고자 하는 간절한 소원과 기도하라.

성령충만하면 이성보다는 영의 지배를 받아 육의 소욕을 따르지 않고 성령의 소욕을 따라 행동합니다. 성령충만하면 담대해집니다. 베드로가 성령충만해졌을 담대하게 복음을 전했습니다. ( 2:42이하) 성령충만하면 하나님을 위하고 이웃을 사랑하게 됩니다.

성령충만하면 기쁨과 평강이 넘치게 됩니다.

3.  빛의 자녀들 처럼 행하라(5:8-10)

Act in accordance with being children of the light

바울은 에베소에 있는 성도들에게 주님께 기쁘시게 것이 무엇인가 시험하여 보라 하였습니다. 시험하기 위해서는 빛의 자녀들처럼 행하는 것입니다. 그럼 빛의 자녀들처럼이란 어떤것입니까?  빛의 열매인 착함과 의로움과 진실함의 열매를 맺는 것입니다.

8너희가 전에는 어두움이더니 이제는 안에서 빛이라 빛의 자녀들처럼 행하라 9빛의 열매는 모든 착함과 의로움과 진실함에 있느니라 10주께 기쁘시게 것이 무엇인가 시험하여 보라 (5:8-10)

8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10 and find out what pleases the Lord.  (Ephesians 5:8-10)

우리에게 주시는 교훈

Today’s Lesson

1.     진실된 그리스도인이 되라(거듭나라) (7:14-16)

Witness the power of faith by becoming sincere Christians through baptism

2.     믿음의 반석에 복음의 집을 지어라 (굳건한 신앙을 훈련하라)( 7:24-27)

Build your house of the gospel on faith (continue to spiritually train yourself)

3.     성령충만하라 (2:1-8)

Be filled with the Holy Spirit

4.     빛의 자녀처럼 행하라(5:8-10)

Act in accordance with being a child of the light

5.     주님의 명령에 아멘으로 응답하라 (고후 1:18-20)

Follow God’s commands with an Amen

No. Subject Author Date Views
604 은혜로 자유케한 행복 Happiness of freedom by grace file admin 2023.02.23 391
603 복음을 영접하자 Let's Receive the Gospel file admin 2023.02.19 93
602 예수안에 있는 생명의 성령의 법으로 살자 Let’s live by the law of the Spirit through Christ Jesus file admin 2023.02.10 135
601 신의 성품에 참여하라 Participate in the divine nature file admin 2023.02.03 176
600 하나님은 사람의 외모를 취하지 아니하고 God does not accept a person by his appearance file admin 2023.01.27 386
599 하나님의 전신갑주를 입으라 Put on the full armor of God file admin 2023.01.21 114
598 성령의 열매를 맺으라 Bear the fruitful of the Spirit file admin 2023.01.14 111
597 깨어 있으라 주님이 속히 오신다! Stay vigilant, the Lord is coming soon! file admin 2023.01.06 168
» 신앙의 위력을 증인하라 Witness the power of Faith file admin 2022.12.30 135
595 세월을 아끼라 Make the most of every opportunity file admin 2022.12.25 462
594 하나님의 은혜 안에서 항상 기뻐하자 Let’s be joyful in God’s grace file admin 2022.12.17 104
593 주의 강림하시기까지 우리가 해야 할일 What we must do as we wait for the Lord’s second coming file admin 2022.12.10 133
592 그리스도와 함께하는 생활을 하자 Let’s live a life with Christ file admin 2022.12.03 136
591 내가 네게 무엇을 줄꼬 Ask for whatever you want me to give you file admin 2022.11.27 394
590 자신의 삶에 감사하고 있습니까? Are you thankful for your life? file admin 2022.11.18 140
589 하나님은 어떻게 일하실까? How does God work? file admin 2022.11.11 117
588 그리스도의 몸을 세워가라 Lift up the body of Christ file admin 2022.11.06 134
587 하나님 마음에 드는 사람 A person that pleases God file admin 2022.10.28 383
586 성도의 신앙성숙으로 성장하는 교회(II) 봉사의 일을 하자 file admin 2022.10.21 142
585 성도의 신앙성숙으로 성장하는 교회 Let’s become a church that grows in spiritual maturity file admin 2022.10.16 140
Up