Skip to menu

Sermon

각자의 성격과 은사에 따라 쓰시는 하나님

God will use you according to your unique personality and talents

사도행전 15:30-41

“30저희가 작별하고 안디옥에 내려가 무리를 모은 후에 편지를 전하니 31읽고 위로한 말을 기뻐하더라 32유다와 실라도 선지자라 여러 말로 형제를 권면하여 굳게 하고 33얼마 있다가 평안히 가라는 전송을 형제들에게 받고 자기를 보내던 사람들에게로 돌아가되 34어느사본에는 실라는 그곳에 머물기로 하였다(없음) 35바울과 바나바는 안디옥에서 유하며 다수한 다른 사람들과 함께 주의 말씀을 가르치며 전파하니라 36수일 후에 바울이 바나바더러 말하되 우리가 주의 말씀을 전한 성으로 다시 가서 형제들이 어떠한가 방문하자 하니 37바나바는 마가라 하는 요한도 데리고 가고자 하나 38바울은 밤빌리아에서 자기들을 떠나 한가지로 일하러 가지 아니한 자를 데리고 가는 것이 옳지 않다 하여 39서로 심히 다투어 피차 갈라 서니 바나바는 마가를 데리고 타고 구브로로 가고 40바울은 실라를 택한 후에 형제들에게 주의 은혜에 부탁함을 받고 떠나 41수리아와 길리기아로 다녀가며 교회들을 굳게 하니라.

“30So the men were sent off and went down to Antioch, where they gathered the church together and delivered the letter. 31The people read it and were glad for its encouraging message. 32Judas and Silas, who themselves were prophets, said much to encourage and strengthen the believers. 33After spending some time there, they were sent off by the believers with the blessing of peace to return to those who had sent them. 34But Silas decided to remain there. 35But Paul and Barnabas remained in Antioch, where they and many others taught and preached the word of the Lord.

Disagreement Between Paul and Barnabas

36Some time later Paul said to Barnabas, “Let us go back and visit the believers in all the towns where we preached the word of the Lord and see how they are doing.” 37Barnabas wanted to take John, also called Mark, with them, 38but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work. 39They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company. Barnabas took Mark and sailed for Cyprus, 40but Paul chose Silas and left, commended by the believers to the grace of the Lord. 41He went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches. (Acts 15:30-41)

하나님의 창조의 세계가 다양한 만큼 우리의 성격과 기질도 다양합니다.

본문을 통해 기억할 것은 개인의 성격으로 신앙을 판단하지 말라는 것입니다.

하나님은 개인의 성격과 기질을 살려서 쓰시는 분입니다.

1.    바나바와 바울이 심하게 다투다 갈라서다.

Barnabas and Paul had a sharp disagreement and parted company.

바울을 키워준 바나바가 2 전도여행을 앞에 두고 심하게 다툼니다. 다투는 정도를 넘어서 갈라섭니다.(15:39)

“39서로 심히 다투어 피차 갈라 서니 바나바는 마가를 데리고 타고 구브로로 가고“. 39They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company. Barnabas took Mark and sailed for Cyprus”(Acts15:39)

바나바는 바울이 예루살렘 교회에서 인정 받을 있도록 중재하며 곤경에 처해 있을 도와 주었습니다.   

그리고 안디옥 교회의 목회자였던 바나바는 다소에 머물고 있던 바울을 찾아가 안디옥 교회에서 함께 동역할 있도록 꿈을 열어 은인입니다.

바나바가 바울과 갈서게 원인은, 안디옥을 떠나 1 전도여행지였던 밤빌리아에서 수행원이었던 마가가 돌연히 전도 대열에서 이탈했습니다.  일은 전도 뿐만 아니라 수행 동료들의 사기에도 영향을 주었을 것입니다. 그래서 바울은 2 전도 여행을 앞두고 마가를 제외 시켰습니다.

바나바는 마가를 데리고 가자고 하였습니다. 이일 바나바와 바울은 심하게 다투게 되였고 끝내는 갈라서게 되었습니다.

바울은 실라를 데리고 수리아와 길리기아로, 바나바는마가를데리고 구브로 섬으로 갔습니다. 구브로는 바나바의 고향입니다. 마가는 바나바의 사촌동생(생질)이였기에 동행시키려 했을 것입니다(4:10)

“10나와 함께 갇힌 아리스다고와 바나바의 생질 마가와 ( 마가에 대하여 너희가 명을 받았으매 그가 이르거든 영접하라)  (골로새서 4:10) “10My fellow prisoner Aristarchus sends you his greetings, as does Mark, the cousin of Barnabas. (You have received instructions about him; if he comes to you, welcome him.) (Colossians 4:10)

2.    바울, 바나바, 마가의 성격과 활동

Paul, Barnabas, Mark personality and activities.

A.    사람보다 중심의 바울

Paul was more focused on the work more than the people.

1)    바울은 누구보다 사람을 사랑한 사람입니다.

Paul love the people more than anyone else.

바울의 2 전도 여행은 1 전도 여행 전도한 영혼들에 대한 관심에서 시작도있습니다.(15:36)

“36수일 후에 바울이 바나바더러 말하되 우리가 주의 말씀을 전한 성으로 다시 가서 형제들이 어떠한가 방문하자 하니”(15:36) 36Some time later Paul said to Barnabas, “Let us go back and visit the believers in all the towns where we preached the word of the Lord and see how they are doing.”(Acts 15:36)

바울이 마가를 반대한 것은 일에 적합하지 않다고 생각했기 때문입니다.( 15:38)

“38바울은 밤빌리아에서 자기들을 떠나 한가지로 일하러 가지 아니한 자를 데리고 가는 것이 옳지 않다 하여(15:38)

38but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work.(Acts 15:38)

2)    우리는 중심의 사람들을 이해하고 그들의 추진력을 높이 사야합니다.We need to try to be more understanding of those people that are focused on work and acknowledge their motivation.

중심의 사람은 대체로 자기 주장이 분명하고 목표 달성이 우선입니다. 우리는 그들이 마음껏 있도록 지원해 주어야 합니다.

3)    중심의 사람도 이웃을 배려하고 사랑하고 노력해야 합니다. Those that are focused on work must also put sincere effort to care and love their neighbors.

하나님 께서는 비록 더디더라도 사람과 동역하심을 기억해야 합니다. 중심의 사람이 보기에 부족해 보이는 사람이라도 하나님이 쓰시는 사람입니다.

마가만 보더라도 후일 동역자라고 인정을 했습니다.(1:24)

“24또한 나의 동역자 마가, 아리스다고, 데마, 누가가 문안하느니라 25우리 예수 그리스도의 은혜가 너희 심령과 함께 할찌어다 (1:24) 24And so do Mark, Aristarchus, Demas and Luke, my fellow workers. (Philemons 1:24)

B.    일보다 사람 중심의 바나바

Barnabas was more focused on the people than the work.

1)    바나바는 사람을  사랑한 인물입니다

.Barnabas loved those around him.

바나바는 예루살렘 교회의 많은 가난한 자들을 위해 자기 재산을 놓았습니다.(4:37)  “36구브로에서 레위족인이 있으니 이름은 요셉이라 사도들이 일컬어 바나바(번역하면 권위자) 하니 37그가 밭이 있으매 팔아 값을 가지고 사도들의 앞에 두니라(4:36,37) 36Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means “son of encouragement”), 37sold a field he owned and brought the money and put it at the apostles’ feet.(Acts 4:36,37)

바나바는 사역의 초점이 언제나 사람이 우선 이었습니다. (9:26-28)

He always put people before anything else

26사울이 예루살렘에 가서 제자들을 사귀고자 하나 두려워하여 그의 제자 됨을 믿지 아니하니 27바나바가 데리고 사도들에게 가서 그가 길에서 어떻게 주를 것과 주께서 그에게 말씀하신 일과 다메섹에서 그가 어떻게 예수의 이름으로 담대히 말하던 것을 말하니라 28사울이 제자들과 함께 있어 예루살렘에 출입하며”(9:28)

26When he came to Jerusalem, he tried to join the disciples, but they were all afraid of him, not believing that he really was a disciple. 27But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles. He told them how Saul on his journey had seen the Lord and that the Lord had spoken to him, and how in Damascus he had preached fearlessly in the name of Jesus. 28So Saul stayed with them and moved about freely in Jerusalem, speaking boldly in the name of the Lord.(Acts 9:26-28)

그리고 착한 사람이고 성령과 믿음이 충만한 자라고 했습니다.(11:24-26)

He was kind and filled with the Holy Spirit and faithful.

24바나바는 착한 사람이요 성령과 믿음이 충만한 자라 이에 무리가 주께 더하더라 25바나바가 사울을 찾으러 다소에 가서 26만나매 안디옥에 데리고 와서 둘이 교회에 일년간 모여 있어 무리를 가르쳤고 제자들이 안디옥에서 비로소 그리스도인이라 일컬음을 받게 되었더라(11:24-26) 24He was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and a great number of people were brought to the Lord.25Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.(Acts 11:24-26)

서로 심히 다툰 상황에서도 바나바는 마가를 포기하지 않았습니다.(15:39)

Even in disagreement he did not abandon Mark.

“39서로 심히 다투어 피차 갈라 서니 바나바는 마가를 데리고 타고 구브로로 가고

39They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company. Barnabas took Mark and sailed for Cyprus, 40but Paul chose Silas and left, commended by the believers to the grace of the Lord(Acts 15:39)

바나바는 전도에 차질이 생기더라도 마가에게 한번 기회를 주고 싶었습니다.

2)    우리는 바나바가 옳으냐 바울이 옳으냐 판단할 없습니다.

We cannot judge who was right and wrong between Paul and Barnabas.

크게 보면 합력하여 선을 이루는 결과를 가져왔습니다.. 결과가 좋다고 과정까지 인정되는 것은 아닙니다. 하나님이 원하시는 것은 의도도, 과정도, 결과도 좋은 것입니다.

3)    사람 우선의 사역에도 장점과 단점이 있습니다.

Being focused on the people has its pros and cons.

바나바가 마가를 포기하지 않은 결과 후일 마가는 마가복음을 기록합니다. 바나바가 바울을 세워준 결과 위대한 선교 역사가 전개됩니다.

결국 사람을 중시한 결과 바나바는 신약 성경의 절반을 기록한 저자들을 길러냅니다.

4)  반대로 사람중심의 사람은 관대한 성격 때문에 강직하지 못할 때가 많습니다.On the contrary, people-oriented people often cannot be upright because of their generosity.

진취적이지 못해서 일을 있는는데도 하지 못할 때도 있습니다. 우리는 바나바와 바울을 거울 삼아 같은 실수를 되풀이 해서는 안됩니다.

우리 모두 각자의 성격과 은사에 따라 사역하라고 권면합니다.(12:5-8)

5이와 같이 우리 많은 사람이 그리스도 안에서 몸이 되어 서로 지체가 되었느니라 6우리에게 주신 은혜대로 받은 은사가 각각 다르니 예언이면 믿음의 분수대로, 7 섬기는 일이면 섬기는 일로, 가르치는 자면 가르치는 일로, 8 권위하는 자면 권위하는 일로, 구제하는 자는 성실함으로, 다스리는 자는 부지런함으로, 긍휼을 베푸는 자는 즐거움으로 것이니라(12:5-8)

5so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it(Romans 12:5-8)

C.     반복된  실패를 극복한 마가

Mark overcame his mistakes.

마가는 예수님의 12제자는 아니였지만 예수님을 직접보고, 듣고, 따라 다니던 젊은 입니다. 그의 인생에 있어서 지워지지 않는 실패는 예수님이 잡히시던 밤에 알몸으로 두주한 것입니다.(14:51-52)

51 청년이 벗은 몸에 홑이불을 두르고 예수를 따라오다가 무리에게 잡히매 52 홑이불을 버리고 벗은 몸으로 도망하니라51A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they seized him, 52he fled naked, leaving his garment behind.(Mark 14:51,52)

1 전도 여행에서 마가는 중간에 돌아와 버리고 맙니다.(13:13

)During the 1st missionary trip, Mark quit midway and left the group.

13바울과 동행하는 사람들이 바보에서 타고 밤빌리아에 있는 버가에 이르니 요한은 저희에게서 떠나 예루살렘으로 돌아가고13From Paphos, Paul and his companions sailed to Perga in Pamphylia, where John left them to return to Jerusalem.(Acts 13:13)

This was the reason Paul did not want to take him on the trip. 그래서 바울로 전도자로 적합치 않다는 판정을 받습니다.(15:38)

38바울은 밤빌리아에서 자기들을 떠나 한가지로 일하러 가지 아니한 자를 데리고 가는 것이 옳지 않다 하여38but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work. (Acts 15:38)

그러나 마가는 신앙생활의 실패에도 불구하고 신앙도, 사역도, 인생도 포기하지 않았습니다. 자신의 실패를 부끄러워 하여 숨지도 않았습니다. However, even with this failure in his spiritual walk, he did not give up on his calling nor his life. He did not hide from his failures or shortcomings. Instead, Mark continued to work in faith and eventually became a great worker for God

마가는 믿음의 행진을 계속하여 위대한 하나님의 일꾼이 되었습니다.(딤후 4:11; 벧전 5:13)

“11누가만 나와 함께 있느니라 네가 때에 마가를 데리고 오라 저가 나의 일에 유익하니라

11Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, because he is helpful to me in my ministry

(2Timothy 4:11)

13함께 택하심을 받은 바벨론에 있는 교회가 너희에게 문안하고 아들 마가도 그리하느니라

13She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark.

(1Peter 5”13)

마가는 예수님의 12제자는 아니지만 마가복음을 기록한 저자이기도 합니다.

Although Mark is not one of the 12 disciples, his book is one of the books of the bible, Mark.

Today’s Lesson. 오늘의 교훈

We too must not give up on our spiritual fight and walk because of failures in this world. God does not use us for his will because we are perfect or strong or great. 우리도 인생의 실패, 신앙의 실패 때문에 모든 것을 포기해서는 안됩니다. 하나님은 우리가 강하고 능력이 있어서 쓰시는 것이 아닙니다(고후4:7 고후 12:9)

7우리가 보배를 질그릇에 가졌으니 이는 능력의 심히 것이 하나님께 있고 우리에게 있지 아니함을 알게 하려 함이라(고후4:7) 7But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.(2 Corinthians 4:7) 9But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me (2Corinthians 12:9)

But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

When we are able to realize this truth and give thanks, God will impart to us his great power. 같은 사람도 하나님께 쓰임 받을 있음에 감사할 때에 능력으로 채워 주실 것입니다.

No. Subject Author Date Views
644 중요한 것을 추구하라 Decide what is the most important thing in your life. file admin 2023.11.05 127
643 법 아래 있지 아니하고 은혜 아래 있으니 Because we are not under the law but under grace file admin 2023.10.28 243
642 가장 새롭고 고귀한 법은 사랑이다 The most current and noble law is Love file admin 2023.10.21 111
641 옛사람을 버리고 새사람이 되어라 Discard your old self and put on the new self file admin 2023.10.14 116
640 옛사람과 새사람Old self and the new self admin 2023.10.11 79
639 하나님의 은혜를 헛되게 하지말라 Don’t receive God’s grace in vain file admin 2023.10.06 98
638 변함이 없는 신앙생활을 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to living a unwavering life of faith file admin 2023.09.27 85
637 지혜있고 진실한 청지기 Faithful and wise manager file admin 2023.09.21 305
636 위엣것을 찾으라 Set your hearts on things above file admin 2023.09.16 104
635 시험에서 이기는 자가 되라 Become a person that overcomes temptation file admin 2023.09.08 115
634 그리스도의 향기를 나타내자 Let’s represent the aroma of Christ file admin 2023.09.03 97
633 히스기야 왕의 기도 응답 King Hezekiah's Prayer Answered admin 2023.08.30 77
632 명품 믿음의 유산 The inheritance of a high value faith file admin 2023.08.27 323
631 성도의 삶 (기독교중심) The life of a Christian file admin 2023.08.18 80
630 하나님과의 대화 Communicating with God file admin 2023.08.12 113
629 주님안에 서라 Stand firm in the Lord file admin 2023.08.04 136
628 그리스도의 향기 The aroma of Christ file admin 2023.07.30 325
627 행복한 삶을 살자Let’s live a happy life file admin 2023.07.22 108
626 생명의 길을 선택하라 Choose the path of life file admin 2023.07.14 107
625 확신있는 믿음을 갖자 Have conviction in your faith file admin 2023.07.08 112
Up