Sermon

성령과 함께하는 삶이란?

admin 2018.04.09 04:21 Views : 522

성령과 함께하는 삶이란?

Living with the Holy Spirit

디모세 후서 1:14

우리안에 거하시는 성령으로 말미암아 네게 부탁한 아름다운 것을 지키라

갈라디아서 5:16-24

Galatians 5:16-24 New International Version (NIV)

16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

설교음성파일 듣기040818.mp3

이 세상에서 선한자와 함께 하는 사람은 의를 행하고, 악한 자와 함께 하는 사람은 죄를 범하게 됩니다. 이와같이 누구와 함께 하는 것은 그 사람의 삶의 방향을 결정하는 중요한 요소가 됩니다. 그러면 하나님께서 값주고 산 우리 성도들은 과연 무엇을 바라보며 살아야 하나님께서 원하시는 삶을 살 수 있을 까요 ?  성령과 함께하는 삶을 살아야 합니다.  과연 성령이란 무엇인데 그러합니까?

1. 성령이란?

What is the Holy Spirit?

성령은 삼위중 한분입니다. 삼위는 창조주이신 성부 하나님, 성자이신 예수그리스도, 보혜사이신 성령 입니다.

우리가 성경을 읽을때 하나님을 만나게 됩니다. 하나님은 이 세상을 창조하실때  하나님은 우리 형상을 따라 우리모양 대로 남자와 여자를 창조하시고 복을 주시며  그 사람에게  하나님이 창조한 우주만물을  관리하고 다스리고 번성시키라 하셨습니다. 사람들이 말씀대로 순종하지 않고 각기 제뜻대로 행하므로 하나님께 죄를 짓게 되자 하나님께서는 모세를 통해 율법을 주셨고 그래도 죄를 범하게 되어 죽음에 이르게 되자 제사제도를 주셨습니다. 그래도 사람들이 죄에서 떠나지 않게 되자 자신의 독생자이신 예수님을 보내셨습니다.  We meet God when we read the scriptures. When God created this world, He created man in “our” image and to man, he entrusted the world He created. However, as man disobeyed God and thus sinned against Him, God gave man the commandments through Moses. Yet, still man sinned, so God gave man the process of reconciliation through sacrifices. Even when this did not work, God once and for all sent His one and only Son to give us remission of our sins.

우리는 이 예수님을 봅니다. 예수님이 하나님의 말씀에 순종하여 복음을 선포하시고 복음을 통하여 인간들이 하나님과 동행 하기를 원하셨습니다. 그런데  사람들은 죄에서 떠나지 않습니다. 결국 예수님은 하나님의 뜻대로 사람들의 죄를 대속하시기 위해 단번에 자신을 제물로 드려야 했습니다.(히9:12)

이것이 십자가의 죽음이었습니다. 십자가의 죽음은 인간의 죄를 사하시고 하나님께는 영광을 돌리신 것입니다. 예수님의 사역은 십자가죽음이요, 사망을 깨뜨린 능력이요, 성령의 사역입니다. 그래서 부활후 예수님이 떠나시기전 보혜사인 성령이 오셔야 함을 말씀해 주셨습니다.

We look towards this Jesus. As Jesus obeyed God’s words and spread this Gospel, he brought us in fellowship with God. However, man still did not leave his sinful ways. Eventually Jesus sacrificed himself for all of man’s sins in accordance with God’s will. Hebrews 9:12 New International Version (NIV) He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption. This was the sacrifice upon the cross. By Jesus’ death upon the cross, man received remission of sins and God was glorified. Jesus' ministry is the death upon the cross, the ability to be victorious over death, and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. So after the Resurrection, Jesus told us that the Holy Spirit, the Counselor, will come to be with us.

보혜사 성령이 오시면 성도들과 영원히 함께 하십니다.(요14:16) 보혜사가 오시면  예수님을 증거하십니다.(요15:26) 보혜사 성령이 오시면 모든 것을  가르치시고 예수님이 우리에게 말씀하신 모든 것을 생각나게 하십니다. (요14:26) 성령사역은 구속사역과 창조 사역을 분명히 알게 하는 것입니다. 성령충만한 것은 예수님이 이 땅에서 떠나실 정도로 유익한 것이라고 하였습니다.(요16:7)

그래서 예수님이 부활후 제자들에게 하나님께서 약속하신 것을 기다리라(행1:4)하시면서 요한은 물로 세례를 주었으나 너희는 몇 날이 못되어 성령으로 세례를 받으리라  성령이 너희에게 임하시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 온 유대와 사마리아와 땅 끝까지 이르러 주님의 증인이 되리라 하셨습니다.(행1:8)

The Counselor will be with us eternally. He will witness of Jesus. He will teach and remind us of Jesus’ teachings.

John 14:16 (NIV) 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever—

John 15:26 (NIV) 26 “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.

John 14:26 (NIV) 26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 16:7 (NIV) But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

구약에서 창조시에 성령도 하나님과 함께 하셨습니다.(창 1:26) 구약에서 나오는 생기인 히브리어 루아흐는 인간의 코에 불어 넣어주시니 생기가 되였다고 하셨는데 자연안에 역사하시고 인간안에 역사하셨습니다.

In the old testament, the Holy Spirit was with God the Father in the beginning. Genesis 1:26 (NIV) 26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

신약에서는 헬라어로 퓨뉴마 성령으로 우리의 헛된 바램과 헛된 열망을 멈추고 세상과 우리의 삶이 구분되어야합니다. 나의 지식과 힘을 뛰어넘는 성령의 인도를 받아서 참 신앙인으로 살아가야 합니다.

In the new testament, the Holy Spirit discerns the things in our lives and allows us to overcome the limitations of our knowledge and guides us to live a pure spiritual life.

2. 성령과 함께 살아가는 삶이란 어떤삶일가요?

What does it mean to live with the Holy Spirit?

1) 성령의 인도하심을 받습니다.

It is to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit

성령과 함께 살아가는 성도들은 모든 대화에, 모든 결정에, 모든 상황에 성령의 인도하심을 받아야 합니다.  자신의 뜻이 아니라 성령의 뜻에 따라 삶을 살아가야 합니다. 사람은 어리석고  한치앞도 바라볼수 없을 만큼 무능하고 유한한 존재이기 때문입니다.

그러므로 나 자신의 생각과 판단을 좇아 행할 때 우리는 실패와 죄악의 길로 갈 수밖에 없습니다.(롬7:18) 따라서 예수님께서 말씀하신 것같이 성령이 너희에게 모든 것을 가르치시고 내가 너희에게 말한 모든 것을 생각나게 하시리라(요14:26) 하신 것 처럼 신령한 성령의 가르치심과 조명하심을 따라 살아가야 합니다.

사랑하는 성도님! 우리는 성령과 함께한다고 말하면서 아직도 자신의 생각과 판단을 따라 살아가고 있지는 않습니까?  무엇을 하든지  언제나 성령의     인도하심을 따랐던 바울처럼(행16:10) 먼저 기도와 말씀을 통해 성령의 뜻이 무엇인지를 구하고 성령께서 원하시는대로 행하십시오

성령께서 바른 길로 인도해 주십니다.(롬8:26)

2) 성령의 열매를 맺습니다.

It is to bear fruit of the Holy Spirit

바울이 빌립보 교인을 향해 “나를 본 받으라(빌3:17) 고 한 것은 그리스도를 향한 믿음과 열심있는 삶을 본받으라는 것이였습니다. 이와같이 누구를 따라간다는 것은 그가 원하는대로 합당한 삶을 살아가는 것입니다.

성령과 함께 하는 것은 곧 성령께서 우리에게 원하시는 성령의 열매를 삶속에 맺어야 함을 의미합니다. 말로는 성령과 함께 한다고 하면서 우리리의 삶속에 전혀 성령의 열매가 없다면 어찌 성령충만 할 수 있겠습니까?

나무는 그 열매를 보고 안다고 했습니다.(눅6:44) 성령을 좇는 자는 그 삶속에 나타나는 사랑, 희락, 화평, 오래참은, 자비 양선, 충성, 온유, 절제등의 성령의 열매인 향기를 풍기게 될 것입니다.

Philippians 3:17 (NIV) 17 Join together in following my example, brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do.

Luke 6:44 (NIV) 44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thorn bushes, or grapes from briers.

3) 성령의 역사를 증거합니다.

It is to witness of the manifestation of the Holy Spirit

오순절에 성령의 충만하심을 얻은 성도들은 가장 먼저 거리로 뛰어나가 담대히 복음을 증거하였습니다.(행2:1-14) 그 이후로 그들이 가는 곳마다 많은 사람들이 회개하고(행2:41절) 병자가 고침을 받으며(행3:1-10) 하나님의 말씀이 점점 왕성하여 제사장의 무리들도 예수님을 믿게 되는 행6:7) 놀라운 성령의 역사가 일어났습니다.

성령을 좇아 다닌다는 것은 나의 인도자 되신 성령을 자랑스러워하며 온 세상을 행해 담대히 성령의 역사를 증거하는 것입니다.  우리들은 성령의 역사를 증거하고 있나요? 성령의 역사를 증거할 때에 하나님께서는 신령한 은혜와 복을 넘치도록 부어 주실 것입니다.

3. 성령의 열매를 맺으려면 어떻게 해야 하나요?

What do we need to do to bear fruit of the Holy Spirit?

참된 믿음은 그 행위와 삶으로 증거됩니다.(약2:20-22) 행위가 없는 믿음, 삶속에서 믿음을 찾아볼 수 없는 자의 믿음은 죽은 믿음이요 거짓 믿음입니다.

성령의 인도를 받으며 성령을 따라 사는 참된 성령의 사람들은 그 삶속에서 구체적인 성령의 열매를 나타내게 됩니다.

본문에서 보듯이 성령을 좇아 사는 사람들의 성령의 열매와 육체의 소욕을 좇아사는 사람들의 열매가 분명하게 대조되고 있습니다.

성령의 사람이 되기 위해서는 어떻게 해야 할까요?

1) 믿음의 씨가 바로 뿌려져야 합니다.

We need to spread the seeds of faith

무슨 씨를 뿌리느냐에 따라서 열매가 결정됩니다. 우리안에 진정 성령의 열매가 맺어지기 위해서는 먼저 믿음의 씨가 뿌려져야 합니다. 믿음의 씨는 주님의 진리의 말씀만이 믿음의 근거가 되어 우리 마음에 충만히 거하게 하고 그 말씀만을 온전히 믿고 따르며 하나님의 뜻에 합당한 진리의 삶을 살아 갈 때 우리는 진리의 영인 성령의 사람이 되어 그 열매를 맺게 될 것입니다. (요14:17: 롬8:9)

John 14:17 (NIV) 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[in you.

Romans 8:9 (NIV)You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

그 믿음의 씨는 하나님이 내게 말씀하신 것이 그대로 되리라고 믿는 믿음이요(행27:25), 

Acts 27:25 (NIV) 25 So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me.

말씀을 통해 약속하신 그것을 능히 이루실 줄을 확신하는 믿음이요(롬4:21) 복음 그 자체 예수님이 살아계신 하나님의 아들이심을 믿는 그 믿음입니다. (요3:16; 롬1:1-3; 고전 15:3-8)

Romans 4:21 (NIV) 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

John 3:16 (NIV) 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 1:1-3 (NIV) 1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God— the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures regarding his Son, who as to his earthly life[a] was a descendant of David,

1 Corinthians 15:3-8 (NIV) For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas,[b] and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

믿음의 씨를 뿌리는 밭은 듣고 깨닫지못하는 길가에 뿌리는 것도 아니요,  말씀을 기쁨으로는 들었으나 환란이이나 핍박이 오면 뿌리가 없어 넘어지는 돌밭도 아니요,  말씀을 들었으나 세상의 염려와 재리의 유혹에 막혀 있는 가시떨기밭도 아니요, 말씀을 듣고 깨달아 세상의 환란이나 핍박이 이기고 세상의 염려나 재리도 물리치는 그러한 마음 바탕에 뿌려야  100배, 60배 30배 결실을 맺습니다.

2) 성령의 힘을 공급받아야 합니다.

We need to receive the power and strength of the Holy Spirit

한 그루의 나무가 열매를 맺기까지 곁으로 보기에는 혼자 라라고 열매를 맺는 것 같아 보이지만 충분한 양분과 수분 햇빛과 필요한 것들을 공급받음으로 가능하게 됩니다.

우리가 성령의 열매를 맺기 위해서도 혼자 힘으로는 되지 않습니다. 하늘로부터 오는 신령한 생명력 성령의 힘을 공급받아야 합니다.  성령의 충만함을 힘입기 위해서(행1:8) 끊임없는 말씀의 묵상과 기도와 찬양의 생활을 통해 성령께서 주시는 힘을 공급받는사람이 되어야 합니다.

매일 성경 묵상의 시간을 갖어야 합니다. 때로는 함께 모여 말씀을 이야기 하는 일도 중요합니다. 운전하면서 찬양을 들으세요. 시간이 되는대로 의식적으로 주님을 마음속으로 생각하는 시간을 갖으십시오.

Acts 1:8 (NIV) But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

3) 자신과 세상을 이겨내야 합니다.

We must overcome the temptations of our flesh and this world

결실의 계절이 되어 풍성하고 알찬 열매를 밎는 나무들은 오랜 시간 비바람과 싸워 이기고 병충해와 싸워 이긴 나무들입니다. 이처럼 우리가 풍성하고 알찬 성령의 열매들을 맺기 위해서는 세상으로부터 오는 온갖 유혹과 핍박을 이겨내야 합니다. 필요하면 자신 안에 무익한 가시들을 잘라버리는 고통을 감수하며 더 크고 좋은 성령의 열매가 맺히도록 해야 합니다.(요15:2)  끝까지 인내로서 믿음을 잃지 않고 성령을 좇아가는 삶을 계속하는 사람만이 풍성한 열매를 맺게 될 것입니다.

John 15:2 (NIV) He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful.

우리에게 주시는 교훈

Application

1. 예수님께서 분부하신대로 성령을 좇아사는 삶을 살고 계십니까? 아니면 자신의 뜻과 판단대로 살고 계십니까? 모든 것을 성령님께 맡기고 성령님의 인도함을 받읍시다.  Do you live a life of following the Holy Spirit as Jesus has commanded you? Or do you live according to your own will and judgment? Let everything be given to the Holy Spirit and be led by the Holy Spirit.

2. 성도님의 삶속에  구체적인 성령의 열매들이 맺혀지고 있습니까? 성경은 열매 없는 나무마다 찍혀 불에 던지우리라는 (마3:10) 하나님의 경고가 들리십니까? 주님은 속히 오십니다. 그때 우리의 열매를 보실것입니다.(눅13:6)

Are you bearing the fruits of the Holy Spirit in your life?

In Matthew 3:10, it says 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. Do you hear God's warning? The Lord is coming soon to check on how fruitful you have been.

Luke 13:6 (NIV) Then he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree growing in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it but did not find any.

3. 성령의 열매를 맺기 위해 자신과 세상과 싸음에서 어떻게 승리할 수 있을 까? 항상 성경을 묵상하며 기도하며 성령의 도움을 요청하여 승리하는 삶을 살아갑시다. How can you overcome yourselves, the world, and the temptation of transgressions, to bear the fruit of the Holy Spirit? Always meditate on the Bible, pray upon the words, and ask for help from the Holy Spirit.

No. Subject Author Date Views
644 중요한 것을 추구하라 Decide what is the most important thing in your life. file admin 2023.11.05 127
643 법 아래 있지 아니하고 은혜 아래 있으니 Because we are not under the law but under grace file admin 2023.10.28 243
642 가장 새롭고 고귀한 법은 사랑이다 The most current and noble law is Love file admin 2023.10.21 111
641 옛사람을 버리고 새사람이 되어라 Discard your old self and put on the new self file admin 2023.10.14 116
640 옛사람과 새사람Old self and the new self admin 2023.10.11 79
639 하나님의 은혜를 헛되게 하지말라 Don’t receive God’s grace in vain file admin 2023.10.06 98
638 변함이 없는 신앙생활을 할 수 있는 비결 The secret to living a unwavering life of faith file admin 2023.09.27 85
637 지혜있고 진실한 청지기 Faithful and wise manager file admin 2023.09.21 305
636 위엣것을 찾으라 Set your hearts on things above file admin 2023.09.16 104
635 시험에서 이기는 자가 되라 Become a person that overcomes temptation file admin 2023.09.08 115
634 그리스도의 향기를 나타내자 Let’s represent the aroma of Christ file admin 2023.09.03 97
633 히스기야 왕의 기도 응답 King Hezekiah's Prayer Answered admin 2023.08.30 77
632 명품 믿음의 유산 The inheritance of a high value faith file admin 2023.08.27 323
631 성도의 삶 (기독교중심) The life of a Christian file admin 2023.08.18 80
630 하나님과의 대화 Communicating with God file admin 2023.08.12 113
629 주님안에 서라 Stand firm in the Lord file admin 2023.08.04 136
628 그리스도의 향기 The aroma of Christ file admin 2023.07.30 325
627 행복한 삶을 살자Let’s live a happy life file admin 2023.07.22 108
626 생명의 길을 선택하라 Choose the path of life file admin 2023.07.14 107
625 확신있는 믿음을 갖자 Have conviction in your faith file admin 2023.07.08 112
Up