Skip to menu

Sermon

What will we believe?

Admin 2015.05.31 15:32 Views : 555 Recommend:24

What will we believe?
Hear me, you heavens! Listen, earth! For the Lord has spoken: “I reared children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against me. The ox knows its master, the donkey its owner’s manger, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand.” (‭Isaiah‬ ‭1‬:‭2-3‬ NIV)
We believe in God who is bigger than all things
•I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. (‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭28-29‬ NIV)
•it is because we often fall astray and forget that God is greater than all things that we often put other things, such as money, ahead of God
•the moment you move away from darkness of self-centered selfish life to God-centered life, you will be brought to light
•to keep faith is a challenge and an adventure
We believe in God who is THE TRUTH
•Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. (‭John‬ ‭17‬:‭17‬ NIV)
•although we can often be touched by praising, by powerful sermon, message, and all our surroundings, we must also be willing to spend our solitude with God and His truth to confront, meditate and confess God as Lord in our lives. Realize that solitude is ALWAYS with God - you are NEVER alone.
•through solitude with God, our faith is solidified in the truth
We believe in God who accepts us in the moment of death to in turn give us eternal life in Him
•Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last. (‭Luke‬ ‭23‬:‭46‬ NIV)
•it is by grace we have been saved through faith… Not by works
•we must have faith in God that He will hold us and revive us at the moment of darkness and devastation. He will give us hope and hold our hand and keep us in His embrace so we don't fall.
Through Jesus Christ we were given eternal forgiveness and eternal life in Him. We must believe in God who sacrificed His only begotten son to save us and adopt us as His children. He is our Father. Accept Him as your Savior and believe in Him as your Father as He first chose us!
68° Hazy
625 Dewey Ave, San Gabriel, CA, United States
Up