You and God
Deuteronomy 1:30-33 New International Version (NIV)
30 The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes, 31 and in the wilderness. There you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.”
32 In spite of this, you did not trust in the LORD your God, 33 who went ahead of you on your journey, in fire by night and in a cloud by day, to search out places for you to camp and to show you the way you should go.
A. Who is God to you?
Until we come to him, without sleep nor slumber, he will watch over us and protect us. We witnessed this with Moses and the Israelites as they were about to cross the River Jordan.
Even after we have received salvation, we will fall to temptation as well as trials and tribulations. In these moments you will doubt God's protection and if we will truly enter the Kingdom of heaven.
1. God guides us to the right path
2. God prepares the way for us and gives us all that we need on that journey.
3. God protects us.
B. Why are we still subject to God's punishment?
1. It is because we don't trust God.
2. It is because we don't obey God's words.
3. It is because we compromise with worldly things.
1. God is your spiritual Father. You, as his children, are given the chance to receive his love. God, who is your Father, will guide you, provide for you and protect you from all circumstances.
2. Believe in God's grace and give thanks to him. Entrust yourself to him and love him always.
3. God will surely punish you if you make compromises to disobey God.
4. If you are currently being punished by God, repent right away!
|311||내 증인이 되라(5/21/17)||admin||2017.05.21||306|
|310||오늘은 어머니 주일입니다.(051417)||admin||2017.05.14||292|
|309||성도가 어떻게 하면 하나님이 기뻐하실까?(050717)||admin||2017.05.07||292|
|308||복음의 열매 The fruit of the Gospel||admin||2017.05.07||285|
|307||성령충만하여 즐거운 마음으로 충성합시다(042317)||admin||2017.04.23||274|
|306||예수 그리스도의 부활(The Resurrection of Jesus Christ)(041617)||admin||2017.04.16||314|
|305||고난주간을 맞으며 우리가 준비해야 할일(040917)||admin||2017.04.11||299|
|304||영적 좋은 것을 회복하는 신앙(4/2/17||admin||2017.04.03||307|
|303||이런 사람은 세상이 감당치 못하도다(02/26/17)||admin||2017.03.27||285|
|302||특정한 약속 A Specific Promise||admin||2017.03.27||277|
|301||내 마음에 확실하게 새겨야 할 것||admin||2017.03.22||278|
|300||복된 삶을 살기 원하는가?||admin||2017.03.22||304|
|299||험한 세상에서 어떻게 승리할 수 있나||admin||2017.03.22||897|
|298||“복음 안에서 하나”||Admin||2017.02.22||323|
|297||나는 이런 그리스도인이 되고 싶다 ||Admin||2017.02.12||742|
|294||The faith of Rahab||Admin||2017.01.31||273|
|293||응답 받을땨까지 문을 두드리라||Admin||2017.01.22||326|
|292||하나님께 구하면 하나님의 뜻인 영생을 얻게 됩니다.||Admin||2017.01.21||413|