Skip to menu

Sermon

하나님의 인도를 받는 교회

Admin 2016.01.17 19:58 Views : 411 Recommend:20

http://www.kchurchofchrist.com/pdf/011716.pdf 하나님의 인도를 받는 교회
A church guided by God

http://www.kchurchofchrist.com/mp3/011716.mp3

요한복음 14:6-10  John 14:6-10 (NIV)
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

예수님께서는 제자들에게 하늘나라에 가는 길을 제시해 주셨습니다. 주님이 가시는 길을 어떻게 알 수 있겠느냐고 묻는 도마에게 예수는 예수님 자신이 길과 진리 와 생명이기 때문에 자신을 통해서만 하나님 아버지께로 갈 수 있다고 말씀하셨습니다. Jesus showed the way to heaven to his disciples. How can we know the way of the Lord? He told Thomas that he is the way, the truth and the life and that only through him can anyone get to the Father.
도마는 자신이 가야 할 십자가의 길에 대한 예수의 가르침에 ‘주여 어디로 가시는지 우리가 알지 못하거늘 그 길을 어찌 알겠삽나이까? 라는 도마의 질문에 대한 내용입니다. In verse 5, 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

1.        도마의 질문 Thomas’ question

사람들은 도마를 의심이 많은 사람으로 단정하고 비난합니다. 그러나 이것은 잘못된 판단입니다. 사실상 사람들이 의문을 던진 것은 언제나 진리를 분명히 알고자 하는 정직한 의문 때문이었습니다. 사실 진리를  듣고 확신만 하게 되면 진심으로 따르는 실천력의 사람입니다.(요11:16)
Many people criticize Thomas for asking this question and judge him to be full of doubt. However this is a wrong judgment of Thomas. He asked this because he sincerely wanted to know the truth. As John 11:16 shows us, Thomas was ready to go with Jesus, even to death once he understood the truth.

1) 사람은 자신의 길을 알 수 없습니다. Man does not know his own path

공자는 아침에 도를 들으면 저녁에 죽어도 좋다고 하였습니다. 석가모니는 도를 터득하기 위해 출가하여 10여년의 세월을 방황하였습니다.
Confucius said that if he knew the road/path in the morning, he would be content to die in the evening. Buddha wandered for more than 10 years in order to find his path.
모든 성현들은 길을 찾고자 하는 뜻을 가지고 길을 찾아나셨습니다. 그러나 그들 역시 인간이기에 참 길을 알 수 없었습니다.
All seek their path and purpose in life. However, as we are all human beings, we cannot know the path and purpose.
도마는 우리 인생을 대표하여 정직하게 길을 묻고 있습니다. 참으로 우리가 걸어가야 할 길은 바로 예수 그리스도의 길 입니다.
Thomas’ reaction was representative of all of our longing and questions about life. As he realized, we must also realize that the path we must follow is that which was shown to us by Jesus Christ.

2) 주님의 제자라도 모르는 것이 있습니다.
         There are things even Jesus’ disciples do not know

길을 묻는 도마의 질문에서 우리는 그의 정직하고 솔직한 구도자의 자세를 볼 수 있습니다. 삼년 동안 제자로서 주님과 동거하며 훈련을 받았지만 그는 주님께서 가시는 길에 대해 알지 못하였습니다.  도마는 솔직하게 주님 가시는 길을 모른다고 말했습니다. 우리는 진리앞에 솔직해야 합니다.
We can observe the sincere longing and seeking by Thomas. For 3 years, he was a disciple of Jesus and as such he lived his life with him and was trained by him. However, he still did not know the road and path of his Lord.
때때로 사람들은 하나님의 뜻을 분명히 깨닫지도 못하면서 하나님의 뜻이라고 행동 할 때가 많습니다. 수십년을 신앙생활 해왔지만 우리는 영적으로 얼마나 무지 했으며 말씀은 깊이 상고하셨습니까?  겉으로만 그리스도인이라 하는 사람이 얼마나 많습니까? 주님의 제자로서 아직도 자신이 모르고 있는 점이 있다는 것을 솔직하게 시인한 도마의 정직성을 본받아야 합니다.
From time to time, people, without knowing God’s will, take actions and justify them as God’s will. Even though we may have lived many tens of years in the faith, ask yourself how deeply you have contemplated about your spirituality. How many of us just call ourselves Christians? We must follow the example of Thomas in acknowledging that there is much we do not yet know in our own spiritual walk. Once confessed, we must seek the truth, which is Jesus Christ.

2. 예수님의 대답 Jesus’ answer

도마의 정직한 의심은 예수님의 위대한 대답을 듣게 하는 기회가 되었습니다. 예수님께서는 ‘내가 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나로 말미암지 않고 아버지께로 올자가 없느니라’ 고 대답하셨습니다.(요14:6)
Thomas doubt gave way to an opportunity for Jesus’ awesome answer. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

1) 예수님 자신이 길입니다. Jesus is the way

도마의 질문에 주님은 내가 곧 길이라고 하셨습니다.(6절) In verse 6, Jesus states that he is the way.
도마는 길되신 주님을 앞에 모시고도 길을 물었습니다. 일찍이 모세는 이스라엘 백성들에게 그들이 가야 할 길을 가르쳐 주었습니다.
Thomas had the way right in front of him but did not recognize it until Jesus pointed it out. In the same way, Moses pointed out the way for the Israelites.
'너희는 삼가 행하여 좌로나 우로나 치우치지 말고 너희가 삶을 얻고 복을 얻어서 너희의 얻은 땅에서 너희의 날이 장구하리라'(신 5:32, 33). 모세는 여호와께서 명하신 도를 행하는 것이 참길이라고 가르쳤습니다. 그러나 주님은 놀랍게도 '내가 곧 길이요'라고 말씀하셨습니다. 길은 멀리 있거나 우리가 찾기 힘든 것에 있는 것이 아니라, 곧 도마 앞에 계신 예수, 우리 앞에 계신 예수라는 말씀입니다. 인생의 참된 길을 걷기 원하신다면 예수께로 나아오십시오, 그리고 그에게로 가십시오. 다른 염려가 필요없습니다. 예수를 향하여 똑바로 걷기만 하면 됩니다.
Moses pointed out to the Israelites to not wander to the left or right but to accept and receive the blessings of God. This was the true way. However, Jesus said something even more miraculous in that he stated that HE was the way. The way is not somewhere far and distant and hidden, but right in front of us as it was right in front of Thomas. If you want to walk on the true path, come before Jesus Christ and submit yourself to him. Then you don’t need to worry about anything else. If you only walk to him without wavering to the right or left, you will reach him and find the purpose and way in life.

2) 예수님 자신이 진리입니다. Jesus is the truth

주님은 진리를 설명하시는 분이 아닙니다. 공자나 석가모니처럼 '진리에 대하여' 설명하시는 분이 아닙니다. 그분은 처음부터 진리이셨습니다( 요 1:18). 그는 하나님이 이 세상에 자신을 나타내신 진리 자체이십니다( 요 1:18). 진리는 곧 길이 됩니다. 시편의 기자는 '여호와여 주의 도로 내게 가르치소서 내가 주의 진리에 행하오리니'(시 86:11)라고 하였습니다. 길과 진리는 하나입니다. 주님은 길이시며 진리 자체입니다.
Jesus is not the person who is explaining the truth like Buddha or Confucius. Jesus is and was the truth (John 1:18). He is the truth that God shown forth to this world. The truth becomes the way. The author of Psalms states,
“11 Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name”

3) 예수님 자신이 생명입니다. Jesus is the life

인생의 행복은 생명의 길을 택하는 데 있습니다. 그래서 모세는 이스라엘 백성들에게 '너와 네 자손이 살기 위하여 생명을 택하라'(신 30:19)고 하였습니다. 예수님은 생명길의 안내자가 아닙니다. 예수님 자신이 생명이십니다. 그에게 영생이 있습니다.
때문에 베드로는 많은 무지한 제자들이 주님을 떠나갈 때 제자들을 대표하여 '주여 영생의 말씀이 계시매 우리가 뉘게로 가오리이까'(요 6:68)라고 고백했던 것입니다. 요한은 예수님 자신이 영생임을 이렇게 천명하였습니다. '또 증거는 이것이니 하나님이 우리에게 영생을 주신 것과 이 생명이 그의 아들 안에 있는 그것이니라 아들이 있는 자에게는 생명이 있고 하나님의 아들이 없는 자에게는 생명이 없느니라'(요일 5:11, 12). 주님은 인생의 참된 길입니다.
The secret to happiness lies in the path you choose. That is why Moses told the Israelites, “so that you and your descendants may survive, choose life”. Jesus is not the guide in our lives. Jesus is life. He holds the key to eternal life. This is why Peter stated as many departed from Jesus, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.” John stated this about Jesus being eternal life. “God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.”

3. 하나님의 인도를 받는자는 하나님과 동행합니다.                                            
    Those who are guided by God will be with God

1)  믿음의 삶을 사는 것입니다. It means to live a faithful life

믿음 없이는 하나님과 동행을 못한다. Without faith, you cannot be with God
“이는 우리가 믿음으로 행하고 보는 것으로 하지 아니함이로다”(고후5 : 7).
In 2 Corinthians 5:7, it states, “for we live by faith, not by sight”
에녹은 믿음으 로 하나님을 기쁘시게 하고 죽음을 맛보지 않았습니다.
히브리 기자는 히브리서 11장에서 ‘믿음으로’라는 말로 시작을 합니다.
에녹은 모든 것을 믿음으로 한 것이다. Enoch did all things by faith.
하나님과 동행했다는 말은 믿음으로 살았다는 뜻입니다.
To be with God means to have lived by faith.

2) 거룩한 삶입니다. It means to live a holy life

거룩하게 사는 것을 하나님과 동행했다고 합니다. To live a holy life means to be with God.
하나님은 거룩하시기 때문에 그와 교제하려면 항상 거룩이 요청됩니다.
It is expected of you to be holy if you are to communicate with God, who is the definition
of holy.
“우리가 저에게서 듣고 너희에게 전하는 소식이 이것이니 곧 하나님은 빛이시라.
For God is the light and there cannot be even a little bit of darkness in His presence. 그에게는 어둠이 조금도 없으시니라. 만일 우리가 하나님과 사귐이 있다 하고
어두운 가운데 행하면 거짓말 을 하고 진리를 행치 아니함이거니와 저가 빛가운데 계신 것같이 우리도 빛가운데 행하면 우리가 서로 사귐이 있고 그 들 예수의 피가 우리를 모든 죄에서 깨끗하게 하실 것이요”(요일1:5— 7).  
For the blood of Jesus has washed away  all traces of sin and lie within all of us so that we may have fellowship with God.
우리가 하나님의 자녀로서 빛 가운데 행하게 되면 모든 죄에서 벗어난 자가 되고 서로   사귐이 있고 그들 예수의 피가 우리를 모든 죄에서 깨끗케 하신다고 말씀하고 있습니다.
빛의 자녀들은 사귐이 있습니다.  육신의 형제도 친구가 될 수 있지만 믿음의 친구를
가져서 성경공부를 통해서 이 사귐을 가져야 된다.
We can fortify this truth by increasing our time with those of faith and having fellowship
through the word of God.

3) 순종과 감사의 삶입니다 – It means live a life of obedience and thanksgiving

하나님과 동행하는 자라는 말은 하나님의 명령에 순종과 감사로 따르는 자를 말한합니다.
“두 사람이 의합지 못하고야 어찌 동행 하겠으며”(암3:3〉.
부부가 한 가정에서 일생을 해로한다는 말은 뜻을 같이 한다는 말입니다.
또한 생각과 뜻이 같고,  생각을 같이 나눌 수 있고 같은 목적으로 같은 방향으로 일하는
사람을 친구라고 합니다.
To be with God means to follow the commands of God with thanksgiving in our hearts. How can two people stay together if they cannot come to an agreement. For a couple to be together, their intentions must be one. Even among people, friendships are formed between those that share likeness in thought and purpose and direction.

우리에게 주는 교훈 – Application

1. 우리는 성경에 계시된 그리스도를 통해서만이 하나님을 만날 수 있습니다.
As prophesied in the bible, it is only through Christ that we can meet God.

2. 하나님과 동행하려면 농부인 하나님과 포도나무인 예수 그리스도와 가지인 성도가 되어야 합니다.
In order to have fellowship with God, we must establish the same relationship as the farmer (God) has with his vine (Jesus Christ) and the branches that bear fruit (us).

3. 하나님이 영광을 받으시고 우리가 예수님의 제자가 될 수 있는 일을 해야 합니다. 그 일은 포도나무에 연결되어 많은 열매를 맺는 길입니다..
We must strive to be worthy to be called Jesus’ disciples and continue to glorify God by living a fruitful life.

No. Subject Author Date Views
407 Why do you need to have a relationship with God? 하나님과의 사귐 file admin 2019.06.19 524
406 Do you hear the groaning of the Holy Spirit? 성령의 탄식을 듣는가? file admin 2019.06.19 582
405 I want to be filled with the Holy Spirit 성령충만하기 원합니다. file admin 2019.06.19 579
404 어머니 사랑합니다 I love you, mom. file admin 2019.06.19 531
403 The joy of becoming a happy family 행복한 가정이 되었으면 얼마나 좋을까? file admin 2019.06.19 491
402 You didn’t dance to the flute 피리를 불어도 춤주지 아니하며 file admin 2019.06.18 835
401 Jesus’ resurrection is our joy and hope file admin 2019.06.18 631
400 The path of our Lord 주님 가신길 file admin 2019.04.14 535
399 내 영혼아 여호와 하나님을 찬양하라 Let all that I am praise the Lord file admin 2019.04.07 598
398 The Miracles created by giving thanks 감사로 인한 기적 file admin 2019.03.31 670
397 Be like Jesus 예수 그리스도를 닮아가려면(4) file admin 2019.03.24 542
396 What would Jesus do? 예수님이라면 어떻게 하셨을까? file admin 2019.03.17 620
395 예수님을 닮아 가려면(2) file admin 2019.03.10 2467
394 Following in the footsteps of Jesus 예수님을 닮아가는 사람 file admin 2019.03.03 1116
393 믿음은 바라는 것들의 실상, 보지못하는 것들의 증거 file admin 2019.03.01 715
392 Faith that overcomes the world (Part 2) 세상을 이길수 있는 믿음 file admin 2019.02.18 471
391 세상을 이길 수 있는 믿음Faith that can overcome the world file admin 2019.02.10 506
390 기회있는대로 선을 행하되 믿음의 가정들에게 하라 file admin 2019.02.03 1039
389 하나님의 평강 The peace of God file admin 2019.01.27 684
388 때가 이르매 거두리라 012019 file admin 2019.01.20 635
Up