Skip to menu

Sermon

이삭의 믿음

Admin 2016.05.29 13:06 Views : 1790 Recommend:44

Isaac’s Faith - 이삭의 믿음

Hebrews 11:20 (NIV)
20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future.
히브리서11:20 믿음으로 이삭은 장차 오는 일에 대하여 야곱과 에서에게 축복하였으며

http://www.kchurchofchrist.com/mp3/052916.mp3

1.약속의 말씀을 받는 신앙
    Walk in Faith by the words of promise
     “장차 올 일” “Days to come”

첫째 – 땅에 대한 약속(Genesis 창26:2,3 NIV)
         First – Promise of the land

창26:2 The Lord appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live. 3 Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham.
        2여호와께서 이삭에게 나타나 가라사대 애굽으로 내려가지 말고 내가 네게 지시하는 땅에 거하라3이 땅에 유하면 내가 너와 함께 있어 네게 복을 주고 내가 이 모든 땅을 너와 네 자손에게 주리라 내가 네 아비 아브라함에게 맹세한 것을 이루어

1)  죽음을 앞에 두고 이삭은 유언과 축복을 한다(Genesis 창28:1-4 NIV)
           The will and blessing of Isaac in his final days

28 So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him. Then he commanded him: “Do not marry a Canaanite woman. 2 Go at once to Paddan Aram,[a]to the house of your mother’s father Bethuel. Take a wife for yourself there, from among the daughters of Laban, your mother’s brother. 3 May God Almighty[b] bless you and make you fruitful and increase your numbers until you become a community of peoples. 4 May he give you and your descendants the blessing given to Abraham, so that you may take possession of the land where you now reside as a foreigner, the land God gave to Abraham.”
“        1이삭이 야곱을 불러 그에게 축복하고 또 부탁하여 가로되 너는 가나안 사람의 딸들 중에서 아내를 취하지 말고2        일어나 밧단아람으로 가서 너의 외조부 브두엘 집에 이르러 거기서 너의 외삼촌 라반의 딸 중에서 아내를 취하라3        전능하신 하나님이 네게 복을 주어 너로 생육하고 번성케하사 너로 여러 족속을 이루게 하시고4아브라함에게 허락하신 복을 네게 주시되 너와 너와 함께 네 자손에게 주사 너로 하나님이 아브라함에게 주신 땅 곧 너의 우거하는 땅을 유업으로 받게 하시기를 원하노라

2)  믿음은 하나님의 말씀에 근거한다(Romans 롬10:17; Hebrews 히11:1 NIV)
           Faith is based on God’s word

17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
1Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
“롬10:17그러므로 믿음은 들음에서 나며 들음은 그리스도의 말씀으로 말미암았느니라
히11:1믿음은 바라는 것들의 실상이요 보지 못하는 것들의 증거니

둘째 – 자손에 관한 약속(Genesis 창28:3 NIV) Second –
         Promise to the descendants

“창28:3        전능하신 하나님이 네게 복을 주어 너로 생육하고 번성케하사 너로 여러 족속을 이루게 하시고
3 May God Almighty[a] bless you and make you fruitful and increase your numbers until you become a community of peoples.

셋째 이삭 자손의 혈통을 통해 메시야의 축복을 기대하는 일

처음 하나님께서 아브라함에게 약속하심(Genesis 창12:1-3 NIV)
“창12:1         여호와께서 아브람에게 이르시되 너는 너의 본토 친척 아비 집을 떠나 내가 네게 지시할 땅으로 가라 2        내가 너로 큰 민족을 이루고 네게 복을 주어 네 이름을 창대케 하리니 너는 복의 근원이 될지라3        너를 축복하는 자에게는 내가 복을 내리고 너를 저주하는 자에게는 내가 저주하리니 땅의 모든 족속이 너를 인하여 복을 얻을 것이니라 하신지라
Genesis 12:1-3New International Version (NIV)
12:1 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
2 “I will make you into a great nation,   and I will bless you;I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing.[a]
3 I will bless those who bless you,  and whoever curses you I will curse;and all peoples on earth  will be blessed through you.”[b]

3) 다시 이삭에게 약속하심으로 언약을 확인하심(Genesis 창22:16-18 NIV)
         Reconfirmation of the covenant(Genesis 22:16-18 (NIV)

16 and said, “I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, 18 and through your offspring[a]all nations on earth will be blessed,[b] because you have obeyed me.”
가라사대 여호와께서 이르시기를 내가 나를 가리켜 맹세하노니 네가 이같이 행하여 네 아들 네 독자를 아끼지 아니하였은즉 17        내가 네게 큰 복을 주고 네 씨로 크게 성하여 하늘의 별과 같고 바닷가의 모래와 같게 하리니 네 씨가 그 대적의 문을 얻으리라18 또 네 씨로 말미암아 천하 만민이 복을 얻으리니 이는 네가 나의 말을 준행하였음이니라 하셨다 하니라

2. 육신의 뜻을 극복한 신앙 Faith that overcomes the will of the flesh

1)         이삭이 에서를 사랑한 이유(Genesis 창25:28 NIV)
          The reason Isaac loved Esau(Genesis 25:28  

28 Isaac, who had a taste for wild game, loved Esau, but Rebekah loved Jacob.
“28 이삭은 에서의 사냥한 고기를 좋아하므로 그를 사랑하고 리브가는 야곱을 사랑하였더라

2) 육신의 뜻을 따라 축복한 이삭(Genesis 창27:1-4 NIV)
         Issac blessed in accordance with the will of the flesh(Genesis 27:1-4 (NIV)

27:1 When Isaac was old and his eyes were so weak that he could no longer see, he called for Esau his older son and said to him, “My son.”“Here I am,” he answered.
2 Isaac said, “I am now an old man and don’t know the day of my death.3 Now then, get your equipment—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me. 4 Prepare me the kind of tasty food I like and bring it to me to eat, so that I may give you my blessing before I die.”
“창27:1        이삭이 나이 많아 눈이 어두워 잘 보지 못하더니 맏아들 에서를 불러 가로되 내 아들아 하매 그가 가로되 내가 여기 있나이다 하니2        이삭이 가로되 내가 이제 늙어 어느날 죽을는지 알지 못하노니3        그런즉 네 기구 곧 전통과 활을 가지고 들에 가서 나를 위하여 사냥하여4나의 즐기는 별미를 만들어 내게로 가져다가 먹게 하여 나로 죽기 전에 내 마음껏 네게 축복하게 하라.

3) 하나님의 뜻은 큰 자는 어린 자를 섬기리라고 명백히 계시되었다(창25:21-23 )
       God’s will revealed that the old will serve the young(Genesis 25:21-23 (NIV)

21 Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant. 22 The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, “Why is this happening to me?” So she went to inquire of the Lord.
23 The Lord said to her,“Two nations are in your womb,  and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve the younger.”
“창25:21 이삭이 그 아내가 잉태하지 못하므로 그를 위하여 여호와께 간구하매 여호와께서 그 간구를 들으셨으므로 그 아내 리브가가 잉태하였더니 22        아이들이 그의 태 속에서 서로 싸우는지라 그가 가로되 이같으면 내가 어찌할꼬 하고 가서 여호와께 묻자온대 23        
여호와께서 그에게 이르시되 두 국민이 네 태중에 있구나 두 민족이 네 복중에서부터 나누이리라 이 족속이 저 족속보다 강하겠고 큰 자는 어린 자를 섬기리라 하셨더라

4) 이삭은 인간의 뜻이 얼마나 무모한가를 비로서 깨달음(창27:33; Proverbs
         잠 16:9 Isaac realized how reckless man’s will isGenesis 27:33 (NIV)

33 Isaac trembled violently and said, “Who was it, then, that hunted game and brought it to me? I ate it just before you came and I blessed him—and indeed he will be blessed!”
Proverbs 16:9 (NIV)
9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.
“창27:33이삭이 심히 크게 떨며 가로되 그런즉 사냥한 고기를 내게 가져온 자가 누구냐 너 오기 전에 내가 다 먹고 그를 위하여 축복하였은즉 그가 정녕 복을 받을 것이니라
“잠16:9사람이 마음으로 자기의 길을 계획할지라도 그 걸음을 인도하는 자는 여호와시니라

육신의 뜻을 극복하고 하나님의 뜻을 따르는 교훈을 배운후 임종을 앞두고 한번 더축복함
(창28:1-4이삭이 야곱을 불러 그에게 축복하고 또 부탁하여 가로되 너는 가나안 사람의 딸들 중에서 아내를 취하지 말고2일어나 밧단아람으로 가서 너의 외조부 브두엘 집에 이르러 거기서 너의 외삼촌 라반의 딸 중에서 아내를 취하라3전능하신 하나님이 네게 복을 주어 너로 생육하고 번성케하사 너로 여러 족속을 이루게 하시고4아브라함에게 허락하신 복을 네게 주시되 너와 너와 함께 네 자손에게 주사 너로 하나님이 아브라함에게 주신 땅 곧 너의 우거하는 땅을 유업으로 받게 하시기를 원하노라”

3.믿음이 죽음을 넘어선 신앙 Belief beyond death is Faith

자녀들의 축복의 내용은 아직 이루어지지 않은 일이며 이삭의 생전에 이루어지는 것을 볼 수 있는 가망도 없는 약속이었다. 그러나 이삭은 하나님의 언약 때문에 약속을 굳게 믿고 축복한다.
하나님은 영원히 살아계셔서 자신을 통하여 하시고자 하신 일로 이루어 가실 줄 믿고, 이삭은 아들을 축복하고 눈을 감는다.
The promise of blessings to descendants did not happen yet and it was a promise that possibly would not happen in Isaac’s lifetime. However, Isaac believed and had faith in God’s covenant. He had faith that even after his death, God’s promise would be continued onto his son through his blessing and so he closed his eyes.

찬송: 210 543,  240, 370, 542
545, 546

No. Subject Author Date Views
444 하나님은 나의 힘이되십니다 God is my strength. file admin 2020.02.16 587
443 주님의 부르심을 받은 우리가 해야할 일은? What is the duty for those called by Christ? file admin 2020.02.09 460
442 행복하고 기쁨의 생활을 하기를 원하십니까? Do you want a happy and joyful life? file admin 2020.02.02 416
441 행복을 추구하는 인생 In pursuit of happiness file admin 2020.01.26 634
440 풍성한 삶을 살라 Live an Abundant Life file admin 2020.01.19 466
439 희망을 갖고 행동하라 Act in hope file admin 2020.01.12 426
438 성장하는 그리스도인이 되자 Let’s become mature Christians. file admin 2020.01.05 459
437 Make the most of every opportunity 세월을 아끼라 file admin 2019.12.29 600
436 예수님이 왜 이 세상에 오셨습니까? Why did Jesus come to this world? file admin 2019.12.22 445
435 예수님에 대하여 얼마나 알고 계십니까? How much do you know about Jesus? file admin 2019.12.16 457
434 하나님이 우리와 함께 하심을 믿습니까? Do you believe that God is with us? file admin 2019.12.08 390
433 왜 감사해야 합니까? Why Do I need to give thanks? 我为什么要感谢? file admin 2019.12.01 412
432 Say Thankful Words 감사에 찬 말을 하라 file admin 2019.11.24 690
431 Don’t you want to live well? 멋진 인생을 살아보시지 않으시겠습니까? file admin 2019.11.17 509
430 The new life of a born again Christian 구원받은 성도의 새생활 file admin 2019.11.10 470
429 Why did God choose you? 하나님은 왜 당신을 선택하셨을까요? file admin 2019.11.03 443
428 Repent, for the kingdom of Heaven is near 회개하라 천국이 가까왔느니라 file admin 2019.10.27 758
427 What is our sincere hope? 우리의 참된 소망이 무엇일까? file admin 2019.10.20 471
426 Be a witness to the Kingdom of God” “하나님 나라를 증거 합시다.” file admin 2019.10.13 471
425 God’s sovereignty and our salvation 하나님의 주권과 우리의 구원 file admin 2019.10.06 609
Up