Skip to menu

Bible Study

인생의 고난이 왜 오는가?

Why do life’s hardships come?

마태복음 9:1-8

1예수께서 배에 오르사 건너가 본 동네에 이르시니 2침상에 누운 중풍병자를 사람들이 데리고 오거늘 예수께서 저희의 믿음을 보시고 중풍병자에게 이르시되 소자야 안심하라 네 죄 사함을 받았느니라 3어떤 서기관들이 속으로 이르되 이 사람이 참람하도다 4예수께서 그 생각을 아시고 가라사대 너희가 어찌하여 마음에 악한 생각을 하느냐 5네 죄 사함을 받았느니라 하는 말과 일어나 걸어가라 하는 말이 어느 것이 쉽겠느냐 6그러나 인자가 세상에서 죄를 사하는 권세가 있는 줄을 너희로 알게 하려 하노라 하시고 중풍병자에게 말씀하시되 일어나 네 침상을 가지고 집으로 가라 하시니 7그가 일어나 집으로 돌아가거늘 8무리가 보고 두려워하며 이런 권세를 사람에게 주신 하나님께 영광을 돌리니라

이 세상의 많은 사람들은 인생고에 울고 있으며 떨고 있습니다. 우리는 인생고가 왜 오는가를 성경에서 교훈을 받아 인생고의 근본문제부터 해결하여 그러한 어려운것과 싸워 승리자가 됩시다.

Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralyzed Man(9:1-8)

1 Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed over and came to his own town. 2 Some men brought to him a paralyzed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.”

3 At this, some of the teachers of the law said to themselves, “This fellow is blaspheming!”

4 Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, “Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? 5 Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk’? 6 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.” 7 Then the man got up and went home. 8 When the crowd saw this, they were filled with awe; and they praised God, who had given such authority to man.(Matthew 9:1-8)

1.   죄악을 범하므로 고통이 옵니다.

1)  하나님의 금령을 어김으로 온다.      2:7,15-17

7여호와 하나님이 흙으로 사람을 지으시고 생기를 그 코에 불어 넣으시니 사람이 생령이 된지라 7 Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.(Genesis 2:7)

"여호와 하나님이 그 사람을 이끌어 에덴 동산에 두사 그것을 다스리며 지키게 하시고 16 여호와 하나님이 그 사람에게 명하여 가라사대 동산 각종 나무의 실과는 네가 임의로 먹되 17 선악을 알게 하는 나무의실과는 먹지 말라 네가 먹는 날에는 정녕 죽으리라 하시니라

"The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it 16 And the Lord God         commanded the man, You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of  good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die"

2)  복받는 도리를 순종안해서             28:15

15네가 만일 하나님 여호와의 말씀을 순종하지 아니하여 내가 오늘날 네게 명하는 모든 명령과 규례를 지켜 행하지 아니하면 모든 저주가 네게 임하고 네게 미칠 것이니

15 However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you: (Deuteronomy 28:15)

3)    주님의 뜻을 믿지 않으므로            3:19

18또 하나님이 누구에게 맹세하사 그의 안식에 들어오지 못하리라 하셨느뇨 곧 순종치 아니하던 자에게가 아니냐19이로 보건대 저희가 믿지 아니하므로 능히 들어가지 못한 것이라

18 And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed? 19 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.

2.   무지와 무능으로 고통이 옵니다.

1)  하나님의 뜻을 알지 못하므로         4:6

6내 백성이 지식이 없으므로 망하는도다 네가 지식을 버렸으니 나도 너를 버려 내 제사장이 되지 못하게 할 것이요 네가 네 하나님의 율법을 잊었으니 나도 네 자녀들을 잊어버리리라

So I will destroy your mother—6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.

Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children. (Hosea 4:6)

2)  이 세상의 지식이 없으므로            1:21-32

21하나님을 알되 하나님으로 영화롭게도 아니하며 감사치도 아니하고 오히려 그 생각이 허망하여지며 미련한 마음이 어두워졌나니 22스스로 지혜 있다 하나 우준하게 되어 23썩어지지 아니하는 하나님의 영광을 썩어질 사람과 금수와 버러지 형상의 우상으로 바꾸었느니라 24그러므로 하나님께서 저희를 마음의 정욕대로 더러움에 내어 버려두사 저희 몸을 서로 욕되게 하셨으니

25이는 저희가 하나님의 진리를 거짓 것으로 바꾸어 피조물을 조물주보다 더 경배하고 섬김이라 주는 곧 영원히 찬송할 이시로다 아멘 26이를 인하여 하나님께서 저희를 부끄러운 욕심에 내어 버려 두셨으니 곧 저희 여인들도 순리대로 쓸 것을 바꾸어 역리로 쓰며 27이와 같이 남자들도 순리대로 여인 쓰기를 버리고 서로 향하여 음욕이 불 일듯 하매 남자가 남자로 더불어 부끄러운 일을 행하여 저희의 그릇됨에 상당한 보응을 그 자신에 받았느니라 28또한 저희가 마음에 하나님 두기를 싫어하매 하나님께서 저희를 그 상실한 마음대로 내어 버려두사 합당치 못한 일을 하게 하셨으니 29곧 모든 불의, 추악, 탐욕, 악의가 가득한 자요 시기, 살인, 분쟁, 사기, 악독이 가득한 자요 수군수군하는 자요 30비방하는 자요 하나님의 미워하시는 자요 능욕하는 자요 교만한 자요 자랑하는 자요 악을 도모하는 자요 부모를 거역하는 자요 31우매한 자요 배약하는 자요 무정한 자요 무자비한 자라 32저희가 이같은 일을 행하는 자는 사형에 해당하다고 하나님의 정하심을 알고도 자기들만 행할 뿐 아니라 또한 그 일을 행하는 자를 옳다 하느니라

21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.(Romans 1:21-32)

3)  문제들을 해결할 힘이 없으므로             25:30

주여 당신은 굳은 사람이라 심지 않은데서 거두고 헤치지 않은데서 모으는 줄을 내가 알았으므로 25두려워하여 나가서 당신의 달란트를 땅에 감추어 두었었나이다 보소서 당신의 것을 받으셨나이다 26그 주인이 대답하여 가로되 악하고 게으른 종아 나는 심지 않은데서 거두고 헤치지 않은데서 모으는 줄로 네가 알았느냐 27그러면 네가 마땅히 내 돈을 취리하는 자들에게나 두었다가 나로 돌아 와서 내 본전과 변리를 받게 할 것이니라 하고 28그에게서 그 한 달란트를 빼앗아 열 달란트 가진 자에게 주어라 30이 무익한 종을 바깥 어두운데로 내어쫓으라 거기서 슬피 울며 이를 갊이 있으리라 하니라

24“Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26“His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28“So take the bag of gold from him  and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ (Matthew 25:24-30)

3.   하나님의 뜻이 계셔서 고통도 옵니다.

1)  하나님의 영광을 위하여                9:3

1예수께서 길 가실 때에 날 때부터 소경된 사람을 보신지라 2제자들이 물어 가로되 랍비여 이 사람이 소경으로 난 것이 뉘 죄로 인함이오니이까 자기오니이까 그 부모오니이까 3예수께서 대답하시되 이 사람이나 그 부모가 죄를 범한 것이 아니라 그에게서 하나님의 하시는 일을 나타내고자 하심이니라

Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind

1As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” 3“Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him. (John 9:3)

2)  하나님의 큰 뜻을 성취하기 위해     11:25

24믿음으로 모세는 장성하여 바로의 공주의 아들이라 칭함을 거절하고 25도리어 하나님의 백성과 함께 고난 받기를 잠시 죄악의 낙을 누리는 것보다 더 좋아하고 26그리스도를 위하여 받는 능욕을 애굽의 모든 보화보다 더 큰 재물로 여겼으니 이는 상주심을 바라봄이라

24 By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. 25 He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin.

26He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward. (Hebrews 11:24-26)

3)  연단을 위해서                                  고후 1:9

8형제들아 우리가 아시아에서 당한 환난을 너희가 알지 못하기를 원치 아니하노니 힘에 지나도록 심한 고생을 받아 살 소망까지 끊어지고 9우리 마음에 사형 선고를 받은 줄 알았으니 이는 우리로 자기를 의뢰하지 말고 오직 죽은 자를 다시 살리시는 하나님만 의뢰하게 하심이라(9)

8 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters,[a] about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. 9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.(2Corinthians 1:9)

4.   세상이 악하므로 고통이 옵니다.

1)  죄인같이 연대적 책임지고             4:4-17

4너는 또 좌편으로 누워 이스라엘 족속의 죄악을 당하되 네 눕는 날수대로 그 죄악을 담당할찌니라 5내가 그들의 범죄한 햇수대로 네게 날수를 정하였나니 곧 삼백 구십일이니라 너는 이렇게 이스라엘 족속의 죄악을 담당하고 6그 수가 차거든 너는 우편으로 누워 유다 족속의 죄악을 담당하라 내가 네게 사십일로 정하였나니 일일이 일년이니라 7너는 또 에워싼 예루살렘을 향하여 팔을 벗어메고 예언하라 8내가 줄로 너를 동이리니 네가 에워싸는 날이 맟도록 몸을 이리 저리 돌리지 못하리라 9너는 밀과 보리와 콩과 팥과 조와 귀리를 가져다가 한 그릇에 담고 떡을 만들어 네 모로 눕는 날수 곧 삼백 구십일에 먹되

10너는 식물을 달아서 하루 이십 세겔 중씩 때를 따라 먹고 11물도 힌 육분 일씩 되어서 때를 따라 마시라 12너는 그것을 보리 떡처럼 만들어 먹되 그들의 목전에서 인분 불을 피워 구울찌니라 13여호와께서 또 가라사대 내가 열국으로 쫓아 흩을 이스라엘 자손이 거기서 이와 같이 부정한 떡을 먹으리라 하시기로 14내가 가로되 오호라 주 여호와여 나는 영혼을 더럽힌 일이 없었나이다 어려서부터 지금까지 스스로 죽은 것이나 짐승에게 찢긴 것을 먹지 아니하였고 가증한 고기를 입에 넣지 아니하였나이다 15여호와께서 내게 이르시되 쇠똥으로 인분을 대신하기를 허하노니 너는 그것으로 떡을 구울찌니라 16또 내게 이르시되 인자야 내가 예루살렘에서 의뢰하는 양식을 끊으리니 백성이 경겁 중에 떡을 달아 먹고 민답 중에 물을 되어 마시다가 17떡과 물이 결핍하여 피차에 민답하여 하며 그 죄악 중에서 쇠패하리라

4“Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the people of Israel upon yourself. You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side. 5I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the people of Israel.

6“After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the people of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year. 7Turn your face toward the siege of Jerusalem and with bared arm prophesy against her. 8I will tie you up with ropes so that you cannot turn from one side to the other until you have finished the days of your siege.

9“Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side. 10Weigh out twenty shekels of food to eat each day and eat it at set times. 11Also measure out a sixth of a hin of water and drink it at set times. 12Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel.” 13The Lord said, “In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them.”

14Then I said, “Not so, Sovereign Lord! I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have never eaten anything found dead or torn by wild animals. No impure meat has ever entered my mouth.”

15“Very well,” he said, “I will let you bake your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement.”

16He then said to me: “Son of man, I am about to cut off the food supply in Jerusalem. The people will eat rationed food in anxiety and drink rationed water in despair, 17for food and water will be scarce. They will be appalled at the sight of each other and will waste away because of their sin.(Ezekiel 4:4-17)

2)  악한 마귀 역사로 인해                 9:18

18귀신이 어디서든지 저를 잡으면 거꾸러져 거품을 흘리며 이를 갈며 그리고 파리하여 가는지라 내가 선생의 제자들에게 내어쫓아 달라 하였으나 저희가 능히 하지 못하더이다

17 A man in the crowd answered, “Teacher, I brought you my son, who is possessed by a spirit that has robbed him of speech. 18 Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground. He foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid. I asked your disciples to drive out the spirit, but they could not.”(Mar, 9:18)

3)  이 세상의 어두움의 권세로인해      22:53

50그 중에 한 사람이 대제사장의 종을 쳐 그 오른편 귀를 떨어뜨린지라

51예수께서 일러 가라사대 이것까지 참으라 하시고 그 귀를 만져 낫게 하시더라 52예수께서 그 잡으러 온 대제사장들과 성전의 군관들과 장로들에게 이르시되 너희가 강도를 잡는 것 같이 검과 몽치를 가지고 나왔느냐 53내가 날마다 너희와 함께 성전에 있을 때에 내게 손을 대지 아니하였도다 그러나 이제는 너희 때요 어두움의 권세로다 하시더라

49 When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?”

50 And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear. 51 But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.52 Then Jesus said to the chief priests, the officers of the temple guard, and the elders, who had come for him, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come with swords and clubs? 53 Every day I was with you in the temple courts, and you did not lay a hand on me. But this is your hour—when darkness reigns.”

(Luke 22:53)

그러므로 범죄하였으면 회개하므로, 무지하면 공부를 하고, 주의 뜻이라면 인내하고 기다리며,

세상 핍박이라면 믿음으로 싸워서 승리의 개가를 부릅십다.

인생고를 이기시고 담대하라 격려하신 주님앞에 용기를 내어서 일합시다.

110815.png

No. Subject Author Date Views
31 위대하신 메시야 Great Messiah admin 2021.09.01 118
30 위대한 예수님 Jesus is Christ, the Son of living God file admin 2021.08.24 123
29 기독교의 5대 특징 Five characteristics of Christianity admin 2021.08.18 125
28 이적과 기적의 종교 Religion of miracles and wonders file admin 2021.08.11 151
» 인생의 고난이 왜 오는가? Why do life’s hardships come? file admin 2021.07.26 173
26 예수님의 권세 The authority power of Jesus Christ file admin 2021.07.21 182
25 의인의 수난과 최후의 승리 file admin 2021.06.30 190
24 은혜 생활을 하려면 어떻게 할까? file admin 2021.06.22 226
23 예수님의 족보는 모든 장벽을 허물다. admin 2021.06.14 246
22 아름답게 살자 file admin 2021.06.14 257
21 예수의 부활 후 죄와 용서의 새로운 의미 admin 2021.05.21 290
20 죄의 용서와 하나님의 의(義) Forgiveness of sins and the righteousness of God admin 2021.05.18 278
19 예수님의 죄의 용서와 하나님의 의(1) file admin 2021.05.12 245
18 복음이란 무엇인가? file admin 2021.05.05 277
17 이스라엘의 출애굽이야기Israel's exodus story file admin 2021.04.28 275
16 예수님의 족보에 대한 이야기 The genealogical story of Jesus Christ file admin 2021.04.20 240
15 복음서에서 우리에게 보여주시는 말씀 file admin 2021.04.13 277
14 성경에 대하여 알면 유익한 말씀 Words that are useful to know about the Bible file admin 2021.04.05 290
13 1. 성경이란 무엇일까요? file admin 2021.03.29 292
12 성경이란 무엇인가? admin 2021.03.03 320
Up